剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族 第二季第一集
还记得你这几个舅舅吧 小乔
You remember your uncles, don't you, J?
我们要在这里干一票大的
We're about to pull a good job here,
足够改变人生的巨款
life-changing money.
潘德顿军营... 我们的下一票
Camp Pendleton... We're gonna hit it.
那个基地里有一吨♥现钞
There is a ton of cash on that base.
我和克雷格嗑了可♥卡♥因♥ 然后我上了他
I did coke with Craig, and then I... Him.
我们之间有什么问题吗
You and me gonna have a problem?
没有 好得很
Oh, no, we're cool.
- 我来找克雷格 - 你谁啊
- I'm here for Craig. - Who are you?
- 我是他母亲 - 你给你妈打电♥话♥啊
- His mother. - You called your mom?
你利用我来干这些勾当
You use me to do the dirty work.
这是母亲做得出来的吗
You call that being a mother?
她一次又一次地背叛你
She's betrayed you over and over,
现在她又来背叛你的家人
and now she's betraying your family.
我当时在妈妈车上 一个男的在开车
I was in mommy's car. A man was driving.
谁 你记得吗 是谁 不记得吗
Who? You remember who? No?
黎娜 你当时在哪
Lena, where were you going?
就算凯瑟出轨了
If Cath was stepping out on me,
她也不会把黎娜一个人留在家里
she wouldn't leave Lena alone in the house.
她不会的 从没有过
She wouldn't do it, not ever!
她再也不会回来了
She's gone for good.
我知道这里面有鬼 她不会离开我的
I know something happened. She wouldn't leave.
我有东西给你 男人不能没有枪
I have something for you. A man should have a gun.
听着 我妈妈 她恨他们
See, my mom... She hated them.
可她终究姓科迪 我也姓科迪
In the end, she's a Cody. And I'm a Cody, too.
进来吧
Come on in.
进来 我们尝尝一款新的淡啤酒
Come on in here. We're gonna try a new lager.
再拿一瓶啤酒过来
Grab another beer just over here...
你没事吧 还好吗 嘿
You all right? You okay? Hey!
你还好吗 起来 起来 起来
You okay? Get up, get up, get up.
那人他妈的从哪冒出来的
Where'd the hell that guy come from?
- 你没事吧 - 我们得赶紧走 我们得走了
- You good? - We gotta go. We got to go.
还好吗
Good?
快点 快点啊
Come on. Come on!
我们走 快走快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
快快快
Go, go, go!
盖上
C-cover it.
怎么了 你觉得有什么好笑的
What? What about this is so funny to you, huh?
记得我们小时候 你和"教皇"用胶带
Look, you remember when you and Pope duct taped this
把这玩意绑在购物车上
to that shopping cart when we were kids,
边上还绑着 绑着圆筒烟火
with the, uh, Roman candles on the side?
然后把它从采石山上推下来
Sent it down quarry hill?
- 嗯 我记得 - 我屁♥股♥上的疤还在呢
- Yeah, I do. - Yeah, I still have a scar on my ass
从购物车上跳出来时给烫的
when I bounced out of that.
是啊 你倒是跳出来了 老兄
Yeah, you got off easy, man.
我可是坐着那玩意飞过了悬崖
I went over the cliff in that thing.
结结实实地栽到了湖里
I hit the lake like cement.
就这么点
That's it!
- 就这么点吗 - 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我啊
- That's it? Oh, you gotta be shitting me.
你们确定没人暴露身份吗
You sure no one got made?
这票唯一令人欣慰的就是没暴露
Only thing about the job that went right.
是啊 多亏了小乔
Yeah, thanks to J.
你反应很快 亲爱的
That was quick thinking, baby.
我们都没事 顺便说一句
We're all okay, by the way.
你说过这是笔大单
You said this thing was solid.
你说至少会有九万的
You said it was north of 90 grand.
本来应该是这样
It was supposed to be.
所以他妈的是怎么了
Then what the hell happened?
我们去吃派吧
Now let's go eat that pie.
我们冒死抢了五百美金
We risk our lives for $500.
她就只关心她的派
All she can talk about is pie.
还不是五百整 没办法平分
It's not even $500. That would've been a fair split.
我们建议了别的好多活
We pitched her a million other jobs.
但就是不行 非去抢劫啤酒厂
But no, has to be the brewery.
我们说的话屁都不算
All our ideas were shit.
"教皇" 现在不合适 老兄
Pope, now's not the time, man.
你不觉得我们应该讨个说法吗
You don't think we deserve more of an explanation?
才一单黄了
One job goes bad,
你们就满肚子牢骚 太娇气了吧
and you're whining like a bunch of spoiled brats!
你们是靠什么活到现在的
What about the jobs that raised you all your life?
你们还在靠潘德顿那单活命吧 有谁不是
You're still living off of Pendleton, every one of you.
那是靠老巴 没靠你
That was Baz, not you.
你再喝一杯吧 蓝妈妈
Why don't you have another drink, Smurf?
我倒想知道 她喝了多少鸡尾酒
I wonder how many cocktails she had
才会想出抢劫啤酒厂这个牛逼的点子
when she had the brilliant idea for us to hit a brewery.
万一这是你的失误呢 你想过吗
Maybe this was your fault. Do you ever think of that?
有吗
Huh?
从来没人往东北门送货是吧
No deliveries by the northeast gate ever?
这是哪位天才说的
Who came up with that great idea?
我们踩点的那三个星期里
In the three weeks we scouted the place,
那道门就是没人用过
not once was it used.
那你怎么不多探一个星期的风
Should've scouted it for four then.
- 保险箱呢 - 保险箱怎么了
- And what about the safe? - What about the safe?
你敢保证你开对箱子了吗
How do you know you have the right safe?
就是这个箱子 里面本来有三万的
We got the right safe! It had 3 grand in it!
我真是受够了 这就是她的把戏啊
I'm so sick of this shit. This is what she does.
她就是在挑拨离间
She's trying to pit us against each other
因为她知道我们要是团结一致...
'cause she knows that if we stick together...
就怎样 怎样 你说啊
What?! What? Tell me what.
说啊 小崽子 我洗耳恭听 我听着呢
Oh, come on, baby boy. I'm all ears. I'm listening.
各位 我们冷静一下 冷静一下
Guys, let's cool it out. Cool it out.
我们别计较了 蓝妈妈 好吗
Let's just forget it, Smurf, okay?
好吧 我们别计较了
Come on, let's forget it.
是啊 我不计较了
Yeah, I'll forget it,
因为我还得去帮你接孩子呢
'cause I have to go pick your kid up at school.
除非你这个大忙人想过自己去接
Unless it was something you were planning to do.
为什么
Why?
为什么我们还让她管事
Why are we still letting her run shit? Hmm?
我们就该把她晾到一边 兄弟
We should just kick her to the curb, man.
我们不再是三岁小孩了
We're not 12 anymore.
歇会儿吧 老兄
Give it a rest, man, please.
好吧 多谢你表现得那么怂
All right, thanks for being such pussies then.
怎么 就因为我不会说空话威胁人吗
What, 'cause we didn't make empty threats?
- 我没有说空话 - 怎么就不是空话了
- They're not empty threats! - How are they not empty?
老兄 你发通脾气 消失几个星期
Man, you get pissed off, you disappear for a few weeks,
然后你又夹着尾巴回来
and then you come crawling back.
你学会大摇大摆地走了 再和我们说
When you're ready to walk, you let us know.
不然的话 求你了 别再废话了
Until then, please, shut up about it.
那我们走吧 说真的 我们走吧
Let's walk. For real, let's walk.
我们在她眼里什么都不不是
She doesn't give a shit about any of us.
我们明明知道 这才是最可悲的
We know it. That's the most pathetic part.
她只是利用我们去得到她想要的
She just uses us to get what she wants.
我觉得她只是伤心
I think that she's just upset.
小乔 你觉得你比我们更懂她吗
You think you know her better than we do, J?
她到底能做到什么地步
What she's really capable of?
同志们 那次行动一塌糊涂
Guys, that job was a shit show, no question.
我明白我们都很生气
We're all pissed. I get it.
但是现在明智的做法就是
But the smart thing to do right now
接受这个现实然后冷静下来
is to take a beat and just cool out.
- 冷静 - 然后你去跟她当和事佬吗
- Cool out. - While you play peacemaker with her?
好吧 那你想怎样
Fine. Then what?
她回来就和她谈谈
When she gets back, let's talk to her.
我们来告诉她为什么必须改变
Let's tell her why things have to change.
现在她知道我们已经忍♥无可忍♥ 这很好
Now she knows how fed up we are. That's good.
事情有了进展
It's sinking in.
沉住气 抱着尊重
Calmly, with respect,
我们要让她知道她没有其他选择
we make her see she has no choice.
不 我不干了
No. I'm done.
- 就这样 - 你不干了 - 是的
- That's it? - You're done? - Yeah.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表