剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你怎么来了 特雷
Hey, what's up, Trey?
隔壁屋搬来一群讨人嫌的租客
I got a bunch of assholes renting a house next to me.
外地人 搬到这里来
People come from out of town, they move here,
害我们的日子遭了殃
and just make life shitty for the rest of us.
让我看见你们还在欧市
If I even see either of you in Oceanside again,
有你们好受的
we're gonna have some real issues, all right?
你怎么没来酒吧帮我换瓷砖
Why didn't you come help me pull up the tiles at the bar?
我现在尽量不去酒吧
Trying to avoid bars right now.
还在戒酒吗
Still doing the sober thing, huh?
还在戒酒
Still doing the sober thing.
今天早上干什么了
What were you doing this morning?
我去了空地
I was at the lot.
就这么空着也没什么用
It's not much use to us just sitting there.
要我说 空地是我的 空不空着 该怎么用
I think it's my lot, and I'm gonna do with it what I want
全凭我乐意
when I want.
他用滑板袭击两名受害者
He attacked two people with a skateboard,
害一个人住院了
sent one to the hospital.
他是在保护自己 和他妹妹
He was protecting himself and his sister.
校方认为他们涉嫌
The school thinks they were involved
偷窃计算机
in the theft of computers.
周末发生的这件事
I think what happened here over the weekend
暴露出了朱莉亚更大的问题
is a symptom of a larger problem with Julia.
天啊
Oh, my God!
朱莉亚 我今天去你学校了
Julia! You know, I went to your school today.
- 你被开除了 - 什么
- You're getting expelled. - What?
不是我说了算的
There just wasn't anything I could do.
粉备好了 姑娘们
Party favors are up, ladies.
- 兄弟 - 老哥
- Bro. - Bro!
别紧张 我知道你藏钥匙的地方
Bro, relax, man. I remember where you hid the key.
我身上没带枪算你走运
Yo, you know how lucky you are I didn't have a gun on me?
走运的是你 不是我
It's your lucky day, not mine, brother.
为什么
Oh? Why's that?
玛雅 桑迪
Maya, Sandy.
好嘞
Okay.
这就是我说的好哥们克雷格
This is my boy Craig I was tellin' you 'bout.
谢谢你让我们冲澡
Thanks for letting us use your shower.
没事
Yeah.
我得请你们走了
Bro, I'm gonna need you to leave.
我以为带些朋友来会改变你的主意
I figured if I brought some friends, you'd change your mind.
我说过我戒了
Yeah, but I told you I cleaned up.
纹身不错
Nice tats.
稍微放纵一次不会死的
Dude, one day of fun ain't gonna kill you.
你有点让我下不来台了
You know, you're kind of embarrassing me.
那就滚吧
Well, then you leave...
她们留下
and they stay.
什么
What?
你走 她们留下
You leave... and they stay.
你认真的吗
Bro, are you serious?
是
Yeah.
你们叫什么来着
All right, so what were your names again?
老哥
Bro!
你好
Hello?
- 乔什亚·科迪吗 - 是的
- Joshua Cody? - Yeah.
我是NLK事务所的拉娜
This is Lana from Niemann, Livingston, and Kohl.
我联♥系♥你安排初期评估的事宜
I'm returning your call regarding scheduling an initial consultation.
对的 谢谢你给我回电
That's right... uh, thanks for calling me back.
没事 你今天有空过来吗
Of course... would you be available to come in sometime today?
- 可以的 - 好
- I would. - Great.
稍等一下 让我查看今天的日程
Hold for a second while I pull up my calendar.
早
Mornin'.
- 冲得爽吗 - 不错
- You have fun out there? - Yeah, it was great.
你那个真厉害
It's pretty impressive.
略有生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
但还是能做几个回旋
Can still make some turns on it, though.
我说的不是冲浪
Yeah, I wasn't talking about the surfing.
第四次约会了
So, fourth date.
问一下
Gotta ask...
一个普通小酒吧的老板怎么有钱买♥♥这种房♥子的
how does the owner of a dive bar afford a place like this?
靠卖♥♥速冻玉米卷
Frozen taquitos.
酒里兑水
Water down the booze.
懂了 懂了
Got it, got it.
我们现在仍然是纯炮♥友♥关系
We're gonna keep doing the whole sexy/mysterious thing.
你愿意就行
If you want me to, sure.
我帮你脱吧
Oh, yeah, here, let me help you with that.
抱歉 没忍♥住
Sorry. Can't really help myself.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?!
- 嘿 - 糟糕
- Hey! - Oh, shit.
我可以下去吗
Hey, sorry. Okay if I come down?
可以可以
Yeah, yeah.
我去了酒吧
I went by the bar,
但是关门了 那个
but it was closed, and, uh,
我要去马里布待几天
I'm heading down to Baja Malibu for a couple of days,
走之前想把这个拿过来
I wanted to drop this off before I left.
给我吗
For me?
76年的闪电冲浪板
'76 Lightning Bolt.
为夏威夷冲浪特别打造的第一块板
First board I ever made for Hawaiian waves.
完美修复版
Fully restored.
开玩笑的吗
You shitting me?
- 真的 归你了 - 太谢谢了
- No. It's yours. - Oh, my God, man. Thank you.
可以挂墙上纪念了
That one you can hang on the wall.
我会的 太好看了吧
Hell yeah, I will. Beautiful, man.
牛
Holy shit.
能有人替本地人出头的感觉真好
It's good to have somebody looking out for us locals again
毕竟你母亲不在了
with your mom gone.
是啊
Yeah. 'Course.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 谢谢你 特雷 - 该谢的是你
- Thank you, Trey. - Thank you.
- 祝你开心 - 你也是
- Hey, have a good one. - You too.
- 今天晚上就挂起来 - 好的
- Put it up tonight. - Yeah!
好嘞
Yes, sir!
你母亲怎么了
What happened with your mom?
没什么
Nothin'.
打扰一下 我在找这块地的产权人
Excuse me. I'm looking for the property owner?
我就是
That's me.
那好
Oh, okay.
我是马科·兰德鲁 海景地♥产♥的
Marc Landreau, Coastal Visions Realty.
我能看看吗
Mind if I take a look around?
我没打算卖♥♥
It's not for sale, so...
- 挂在网上了 - 什么
- Well, it's listed, so... - What?
我的客户大多是投资集团的
Most of my clients are investment groups.
有足够的现金
They do a lot of cash deals.
一定是误会了
There's got to be a mistake.
给你看网上的信息
I-I have the listing right here.
我的手♥机♥
That's my phone.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥经纪人叫乔什·科迪
It has Josh Cody as the listing agent.
不卖♥♥就是不卖♥♥
It's not for sale!
不卖♥♥算了 行
It's not for sale! Okay.
操
Shit!
牛啊
Nice.
但不是每次都能成功
Can't do 'em every time yet.
今天和我待一起
Hey, hang out with me today.
- 我要找个活儿 - 不行
- I need to find a job. - I can't.
我要去见蓝妈妈找的律师
I got to go meet some lawyer Smurf found.
- 紧张吗 - 紧张什么
- Are you worried? - About what?
少管所 安德鲁
Juvie, Andrew.
蓝妈妈说她能摆平
Smurf said she's gonna fix it.
你信吗
And you believe her?
安德鲁你得准备好出发了
Andrew, you're supposed to be getting ready.
我不喜欢迟到
You know I don't like to be late.
别在我车子旁边玩你的破滑板
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表