剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I also want to hire a new attorney.
我们得重新开始
We need to start fresh,
和以前的合伙人做了断
cut whatever ties with anyone we had before.
租♥房♥♥订金何必专门雇个律师打理
Okay, why do we need to have a lawyer on retainer?
由你负责不是挺好吗
I mean, everything you've been doing yourself has been fine.
因为我们现金流数目太大了
Because we are moving a lot of money around.
要报税的
There are tax implications.
另外 我想定好规矩 不管挣多少
Also, I want to set things up so whatever we earn,
咱们都平分 万一哪次行动出问题
we share equally, and we're protected
彼此也能有挽回余地
if something were to go wrong on one of our jobs.
律师的建议 大家一起遵守
Anything the lawyer recommends, I'll bring to all of us.
共同商量 讨论
We'll talk about it, discuss it.
- 共同决定 - 说完了吗
- We'll decide together. - Fine. We done?
- 你去哪 - 干活
- Where you going? - Work.
得给死人办健身房♥会员
Gotta go and sign some dead people up for gym memberships.
我也要走了
I gotta go, too.
J 这个 周末之前要结清
Look, J, I need you to pay this by the end of the week.
什么东西
What is it?
一万八
18 grand?
- 教皇 我们不是说好 - 让你付就付
- Pope, I thought we agreed... - Just pay it.
我不能用合法收入付这笔钱
I, uh... I can't pay for this with clean cash.
不然太显眼了
I mean, paying it's a red flag as it is.
收款方在埃斯孔迪多
Yeah. Place is in Escondido...
或许可以用空白发♥票♥
maybe we can go grab a blank invoice,
上面只写一千而不写一万八
write in $1,000 instead of $18,000 or something. Huh?
律师的事确定好以后告诉我一声
Hit me up when you're done with the lawyer shit, all right?
谢谢你在教皇和克雷格面前挺我
You vouched for me with Pope and Craig.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
我能搞定的
I'm gonna handle all of this.
我需要一点时间 和值得信赖的人
Just need a bit of time and someone I can count on.
有我呢 别乱来就行
Yeah. I got you. Just don't mess it up.
我是乔什·科迪 我有预约
Hey. My name's Josh Cody. I have an appointment.
- 她马上就到 - 好的
- Someone will be right with you. - Great.
科迪先生
Mr Cody?
- 嗨 - 嗨 我是潘妮·迪恩
- Hi. - Hi. Penny Dean.
- 乔什·科迪 幸会 - 彼此彼此
- Josh Cody. Nice to meet you. - Likewise.
您今天是来做初期评估的
So, you're here for an initial consultation
有置地的计划是吗
regarding some estate planning?
没错
Um, yeah, that's right.
好
Great.
抱歉 你是律师吗
I'm sorry. You're an attorney?
不算 有问题吗
No. Why do you ask?
我经手过许许多多初期评估 科迪先生
I handle a lot of our initial consultations, Mr Cody.
备受合伙人信任 你也可以相信我
The partners here trust me... so can you.
抱歉 你有收到那个案子的短♥信♥吗
Sorry... did you get my message about that thing?
时间很紧
It's time sensitive.
是的 我回了
Yes, I responded.
- 我没看到 - 它在的
- I didn't see it. - It's there.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我负责与意向客户沟通
My job is to talk to potential clients
了解情况和预期回报
about their situation and desired outcome
确保对接最合适的律师
to make sure they're fit with the right attorney...
可以邮件沟通的那种
one who can work an e-mail.
了解
Fair enough. Um...
我和我的家人继承了
So, some family members and I inherited
一些遗产
a small portfolio of properties.
大部分要卖♥♥出 用于经营小生意
We're selling most of them and buying small businesses,
一部分已经结清了
a couple of which we've already got,
但随着生意扩大 需要加强资产管理
but we're looking to consolidate things as we buy more.
所以业务都在加州吗
All the businesses in California?
圣迭戈 主要是北县
San Diego... North County mostly.
炒房♥不感兴趣吗
Not interested in the real-estate game?
我有自己的一套投资策略
No, I have an investment strategy worked out.
好的 资产总值是
Okay. And, uh, the total dollar value of the assets?
估计一下
Ballpark.
大概五百万吧
$5 million, ballpark.
好极了
Excellent.
会有一些表格需要您填写
Uh, there'll be some forms you have to sign,
代理费用 意向书
fee engagement, letter of intent.
我去拿
I'll, uh... I'll get them
- 马上回来 - 谢谢
- and be right back. - Thank you.
抱歉刚才质疑你
And I'm sorry about the attorney thing.
我去拿表格了
I'll get those forms.
拔掉重新插一遍
Unplug it and plug it back in.
我做了
I did that.
那再试一次呢
Can you do it again, please?
我给销♥售♥留信息了 可是还没人回
I left the sales rep a message, but I haven't heard back yet.
我不懂为什么要买♥♥这个
You know, I don't even understand why the hell we have these things.
在加州 去户外跑跑就行了
It's California, you can just go for a run outside.
有人会用的
People use them.
傻子才用
Yeah, well, people are idiots.
嗨 欢迎
Hi! Welcome.
准备好从今天起拥抱新生活了吗
You ready to change your life today?
那摩托是谁的
Who bike is that?
- 我的 怎么了 - 我再给销♥售♥打个电♥话♥
- Mine. Why? - I'll call the rep again.
你知道危险系数挺高的吧
Know those things'll kill you, right?
我忙着呢 什么事
Yo', man, I'm busy. What's up?
摩托很不错
Hey, that's a nice bike, man.
- 谁造的 - 朋友
- Who built it? - A friend.
是吗 他是本地人吗
Oh, is that right? He from around here?
不 欧市的
No, Oceanside.
你朋友手艺不错
Friend does nice work.
但要加好点的燃油
Got to use better fuel in it, though.
跑起来还行
She runs just fine, man.
排气管改得不错
Got a lot of buildup in the exhaust.
我的店就开在附近
Hey, look, man, I got a shop down the street.
六名技工 两名全职焊工
Six mechanics, two full-time welders,
全方位改装定制
all custom fabrication.
- 专做机车的 - 是吗
- Bikes only. - Bikes only?
没错
Bikes only.
- 这是你的店吗 - 嗯
- This your spot? - Yeah.
我开的
She's all mine.
- 不错的 - 谢谢夸奖
- Hey, not bad. - Yeah, appreciate that.
有空骑车来我店里看看
Hey, look, bring your bike by sometime.
- 嗯 - 对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
有空的话 现在就能帮你听听
You got a minute, take a listen now.
好的
Yeah, all right.
走
All right.
车不错 燃油太次了
Bike's great. Fuel's shitty.
乙醇
Ethanol.
你这车得用上好的油
You need to be running top-tier in this.
- 你的车呢 - 现在吗
- Yeah? What do you ride? - Right now?
- 改装哈雷 - 改装哈雷
- Heh... Custom Springer. - Custom Springer?
投入了多少钱
How much you put into that?
- 十来万吧 - 很多了
- 80 to 100 grand. - That's a lot.
六年前戒毒了
Got clean six years ago.
想不到我以前这么有钱
Couldn't believe how much money I had.
我也刚戒
Yeah, man, I just got clean, too.
才几个月 但
Only been a few months, though, but, uh...
挺难熬的
that shit's hard, man, you know?
那种想念的冲动
Think about how much you miss it,
曾经的痛快 会让你再次染上
all the fun you had, you go right back.
必须想办法抵♥制♥诱惑
You got to find ways to scratch that itch.
懂了吗
Know what I'm saying?
嗯
Yeah, man.
一起去兜风怎么样
Hey, uh... why don't we go for a ride?
我骑这辆 感受感受 你骑我的哈雷
I'll take this, feel her out, you take the Springer.
让我骑你的改装车吗
You're gonna let me ride your custom?
- 我不逼你 - 我愿意啊
- Unless you don't want to? - No, man, I'm in.
- 你没意见 我也没有 - 走吧
- Hey, if you're good, I'm good. - Let's go.
混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表