剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
See if she'll eat.
蓝妈妈让我给你这个
Smurf wanted me to give you this.
就这样吗
Is that it?
妈的
God damn it.
我们得走了
We gotta bail.
- 什么 - 走就是了
- What? - Just keep going.
我们的东西还在那呢
All our shit's in there.
芯片的信♥号♥♥接收器在哪
The receiver for my transmitter, where is it?
在J那
J has it.
我们需要车
We need the cars.
咱们不可能开越野车过边境
I mean, the buggies aren't gonna get us across the border.
得开汽车 不然靠自己走吗
We need the cars. What are we gonna do, walk?
行吧
Fine.
来
Come on.
你说只能带两袋东西对吧
Okay, um, you said just two bags, right?
挺好的
Great.
要是我有东西忘带了怎么办
What if I forgot something?
忘了的话 可以到那边再买♥♥
If you forget anything, we can buy it when we're there.
- 听我说 - 好吧
- Look. - Okay.
放轻松
Calm down, okay?
- 好 - 那边环境很好
- Okay. - It's gonna be nice.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
什么时候出发
When do we leave?
- 今天夜里 - 红眼航♥班♥吗
- Uh, later tonight. - Red-eye?
只有一班离开圣迭戈的直飞航♥班♥
Yeah, it was the only direct out of San Diego.
- 好的 - 我来负责
- Okay. - I'll handle this.
你去游泳 泳衣还在
You go swim. Your suit's still here.
- 放松 - 好
- Relax. - Okay.
我来负责打包行李
I'll finish the packing.
给J打电♥话♥
Call J.
去看看车
Check the cars.
匕♥首♥给我
Give me your knife.
我去看枪♥械♥和现金
I'm gonna check on the guns and the cash.
靠
Shit.
嘿 这里是J 请留言
Hey, it's J. Leave a message.
车胎都瘪了
Tires are flat on the cars.
账户里没钱
There's no money in the accounts.
J不接电♥话♥
And J's not picking up.
没有枪 没有钱 什么都没有
No guns, no cash, nothing.
他根本没有给我们转账
He never transferred the money.
得跑了
We gotta go now.
快
Now!
你好
Hello?
是科迪家吗
Is this the Cody residence?
是的
Yeah.
我们是圣迭戈县治安部的
We're with the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.
可以进来吗
May we come in?
跟我来
Come with me.
什么 去哪
What? Where?
来就是了
Just come.
靠
Oh, shit.
是警犬搜缉队 有警犬
It's the K-9 unit. They got dogs.
- 去开越野车 - 走
- Dune buggies. - Let's go.
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
快走
Let's go.
你说他越狱了是什么意思
What do you mean he broke out?
劫囚 有外部人员协助
Was broken out. He had outside help.
天啊
Holy shit.
他有尝试联♥系♥你吗
Has he tried to contact you?
- 没有 - 介意我进去看看吗
- No. - Mind if we look around?
不介意 请便
Of course not. Go ahead.
你只管配合我就是了
Just follow my lead, all right?
很快的
This won't take long.
你自己住吗
You live here alone?
是的 从我舅舅入狱之后
Yeah. Ever since my uncle was arrested.
克雷格和戴伦住在这儿吗
Craig and Deran Cody live here?
不住 很早之前就不住了
Uh, no. Not for a long time.
最近见过他们吗
You seen them recently?
没有 我们关系不太好
No. We don't really get along.
今天上午十点左右 你在哪里
Where were you this morning around 10:00 a.m.?
就这儿
Uh, here.
有人能作证吗
Can anyone verify that?
她可以 她和我在一起
She can. She was with me.
我们 在睡懒觉
We... We... We slept in.
如果你舅舅联♥系♥你就通知我们
Give us a call if your uncle contacts you.
他不会的
He won't.
怎么可能呢
Why would he?
好了
Okay.
走
Let's go.
安全
Clear.
操
Oh, shit.
他们朝这边来了 应该是发现我们了
They're coming this way. I think they found us.
听声音 有很多警♥察♥
Sounds like a lot of cops.
很快会有更多的
There's gonna be a lot more soon.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
操
Oh, shit.
天哪
Oh, God.
都怪我
This is on me. It's on me.
我相信了J
I trusted J.
我们都一样
We all did.
- 妈的 - 我们都一样
- God damn it. - Yeah, we did.
我相信了他 我要把他杀了
I trusted him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him.
手头上有什么
What do we got?
三把手♥枪♥ 警长的霰弹枪 和那把小口径枪
We got three handguns, the sheriff's shotgun, and that .22.
看着我
Look at me.
给我支棱起来
Get your shit together.
蓝妈妈把我的东西全扔了吗
So, did Smurf throw out all my shit?
是啊 去年扔了
Yeah. Last year.
没想到吧
It's crazy, right?
孩子的父亲是和你一起闯进来的那个男人吗
Was that guy you broke in with the dad?
还是巴兹
Is Baz the dad?
可能吧
Maybe.
我也不清楚孩子是谁的
I don't know who the dad is.
是男生
It's a boy.
蓝妈妈说你可以出来了
Smurf said it's time for you to come out.
没有汽车
There's no car.
但是有一辆摩托车
But there's a KTM.
- 只有一辆吗 - 只有一辆
- There's just one? - Just the one.
妈的
Damn.
好
Okay.
教皇
Uh, Pope?
- 我们怎么办 教皇 - 你们俩开吧
- What are we gonna do, Pope? - You two take it.
不可能
There's no way.
不可能这么做 教皇
Not happening, Pope.
我去前面吸引火力
I'll draw fire out the front.
你们从后门走
You go out the back.
要我们把你留下 不可能
We're gonna leave you here? No.
- 我做不到 - 计划就是这样
- I'm not doing that. - That's the plan.
我不答应
No, it's not. It's not happening.
你们没有选择
You don't have a choice.
用不了多久 直升机就到了
There's gonna be a helicopter here before you know it.
到时候想走都走不了
You're not gonna be able to get out.
- 要走就趁现在 - 克雷格
- You gotta go now. - Craig.
我们要一起面对
We're gonna finish this together.
情况就是这样
No. This is how it goes.
这就是命中注定的
This is how it has to be.
一定有别的办法
There's another way to do this.
一定有别的办法
There's gotta be another way.
左轮手♥枪♥和小口径枪给你们 把你们的枪给我
You take the Colt and the .22. Gimme your guns.
- 不行 - 行
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表