剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You want to kill me, Andrew? Go ahead.
再杀一个女人
Go kill another woman.
有何不可
Why not?
只会被处死一次的
They can only fry you once.
找到了吗
Any luck?
- 没 - 去哪找了
- No. - Where'd you look?
公园 海边 教会区附近的每一条巷子
Park, the strand, every alley off of Mission.
安德鲁在床上睡觉呢
Andrew's asleep in his bed.
巴兹也是这么说的
That's what Baz said he would do.
我怀疑他不会回来了
I wonder if he'll come back.
什么意思
What's that mean?
巴兹走了
Baz took off.
为什么
Why?
男孩子
Boys...
他个混♥蛋♥
Such an asshole.
他的经历比你的还惨
He's had it a lot harder than you.
你还记得住在汽车旅馆的日子吗
Do you even remember living in the motel?
记不记得住过板房♥
You remember living in the trailer?
记得
Yes.
你知不知道我多艰难
Do you know how hard I've worked
才让我们住进像样的房♥子
for us to have a decent home?
打造这个家
To create this family?
被你一手毁了
For you to just ruin it.
你说什么
What the hell did you just say?
安德鲁跟我说了
Andrew told me
你和巴兹的事
about you and Baz.
那
It's... It's...
不是那样的
It's... It's not even like that.
不只是性关系 巴兹是爱我的
It's not just sex. Baz, he... he actually loves me.
你觉得你现在成熟了吗
So now you think you're a woman?
知道怎么勾引青春期小男孩
'Cause you know how to make a teenage boy hard?
这不是什么高难度的事
Baby, it is not rocket science.
即便是擤过鼻涕的湿纸巾
He'd stick it in a snotty Kleenex
只要没干 他也能用来泄欲
if he thought it was still wet.
事实就是如此 小姑娘
That's just reality, little girl.
习惯就好
You better get used to it.
我在哪
Where... Where am I?
我的公♥寓♥
My apartment.
你是谁
And who are you?
金吉
Ginger.
金吉 好
Ginger, okay.
雷恩在哪里 金吉
Well, Ginger, where's Renn?
你女朋友吗
Your girlfriend?
- 她出去买♥♥毒品了 - 他妈的
- She went out to score. - God damn it.
看见我手♥机♥了吗
You seen my phone?
金吉 我的手♥机♥看见了吗
Ginger, my phone, have you seen it?
嘿 麻烦你
Hey, do you mind?
奇怪了
Oh, God damn it.
给你孩子换尿布
Change your baby.
好的 小家伙 等一下 就来了
All right, buddy, I'm coming. Hold on a sec.
见过尿布包吗
Seen his, um... his diaper bag?
尿布包 手♥机♥ 有见过吗
You know, his dia... diaper bag anywhere, phone, something?
你能不能
Look, can you just...
有没有纸巾
You have any paper towels or...
能用的东西
anything I can use?
麻烦你
Please?
好的 我来抱你
All right, buddy, let's get you out of here.
来 我抱着
Come here. I got you.
对不起 不哭了
Sorry. There you go.
不哭了
There you are.
还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我知道
I know.
没事的
It's all right.
银币 你还拿了剑
Silver coins, you got a little sword.
搞得我们好像海盗一样
It's like we're a bunch of goddamn pirates.
- 戴假牙的海盗 - 没错
- Pirates with dentures. - Yeah.
吸一口
Hit it.
你应该给汤米用的
Oh, you should be giving Tommy some of that.
不
No.
他得为自己的行为吃点苦头
He's gotta learn that there are repercussions for his actions.
他的自尊心需要一些时间才能恢复
Yeah. I mean, his ego's gonna take a while.
被牙医给胖揍了
Got his ass kicked by a goddamn dentist.
教皇 所以你才不会拿老年人开刀
That's why you don't start on old people, huh, Pope?
会被揍个半死
They'll beat the shit out of you.
你还好吗
You all right?
我被警♥察♥跟踪了
A cop has been tailing me.
什么时候的事
Since when?
不清楚
I don't know.
然后呢
And?
妈的
Oh. Shit.
她知道了
She knows.
知道什么
She knows what?
我杀了凯瑟
I killed Cath.
我替蓝妈妈动手的
I did it for Smurf.
"Next Hex"- Mike Lust
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表