剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I wanted to come hang out with you two.
真贴心
Oh, that's sweet.
淤青要敷点冰块
You should put some ice on that bruising.
以前我奶奶下手比这还重
Yeah, my abuela gave me worse.
欸哟喂
God damn it.
我来 让我来弄
Hey, hey, let me... let me... let me do it.
好了
All right.
把裤子穿起来
Get these pants up.
我们没事的
We're gonna be fine.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
待会儿想去散步吗
Want to go for a walk or something later?
我本来打算带尼克去动物园
Yeah, I was gonna take, uh, Nick to the zoo.
好的
Oh, okay.
他喜欢旋转木马
Well, he loves the merry-go-round.
是不是啊 小家伙
Don't you, bud?
嗯
Yeah.
给
Here you go.
愿意的话 你可以一起来
You can come with us, if you'd like.
好啊
Yeah, I'd like that.
制冰机又坏了
The ice maker broke again.
我去杂货店买♥♥几包冰回来
I'll go grab some bags of ice from the grocery store.
这些是昨晚的收入
Here's last night's receipts.
在哪里
Where is it?
牙医诊所在哪里
Dentist's office, where is it?
埃尔森特罗
El Centro.
就在大马路边吗
Street to street?
还是有小巷子
Is there an alleyway?
有小巷子
Yep, alley.
隔壁呢
Neighbors?
有一家自助洗衣店 街对面是慈善二手店
Uh, laundromat and a Goodwill across the street.
你需要我负责什么
What exactly would you need me to do?
让我和你一起行动
Just let me ride with you.
教我怎么做就行
Show me how to do it.
好 那行
Yeah, all right. That's fine.
真的吗
Seriously?
好
Yeah.
谢谢 我车里有枪
All right, thanks. I got a piece out in my car.
用不到
No, you're not gonna need it.
如果线索不对 被抓了
You get the wrong info, we get caught, you know,
带枪会被判得更严重
carrying a gun makes the charges a lot worse.
好 明白了
Right. Got it.
我们还需要一个人 我打算叫J一起
We're gonna need a third, so I'm gonna call J.
- 行 - 好
- All right. - Okay.
- 你的胳膊好了吗 - 没事了
- How's your arm? - It's okay.
你回去我家过吗
Been back to my house?
没有 你不在的时候我不会去的
No. No, I wouldn't go when you're not there.
我昨天见到你妈妈了
I met your mom yesterday.
- 我妈 - 人很好 深色头发
- My mom? - Yes, nice lady, dark hair.
和你很像
She looks like you.
她来的话
If she's in town,
可能是因为又和情人闹矛盾了吧
she's probably having boyfriend troubles again.
她很担心你
Yeah, she was worried.
在找你
She's looking for you.
哦
Yeah.
她就那样
She's like that.
是的
Yeah.
你妈妈是做什么工作的
What's she do for a living, your mom?
她开了一家狗狗美容店
She runs a... a dog-grooming business.
- 她是谁 - 我不知道
- Who is she?! - I don't know!
她是警♥察♥ 她是警♥察♥
She's a cop! She's a cop!
- 警♥察♥ - 我不知道
- A cop! - I mean, okay, she... I don't know.
- 她是警♥察♥ - 我在缓刑期
- She's a cop?! - I'm on probation!
她会给我使绊子
She just... She can violate me!
她是哪个部门的
What department is she with?
我发誓 我不知道 反正不是本地的
I don't know, I swear. It's... It's not Oceanside is all I know!
- 她想干什么 - 收集信息
- What does she want? - Info.
- 什么信息 - 关于你的
- What kind of info? - On you!
什么信息
What kind of info?!
她想知道怎么潜伏进你家
S-She wanted to know how to get inside your house!
- 你帮了她 - 我没撒谎
- And you helped her?! - I swear, please!
别打了 她一直纠缠我
Please! I can't get rid of this bitch! I can't!
和普通警♥察♥的手段不一样
Okay, she doesn't do shit the normal cop way!
她手段不干净吗
Is she dirty?
我不知道 她好吓人
I don't... I don't know. She's just scary.
既然她不住在欧市 那她在哪
If she doesn't live in Oceanside, where's she staying?
我不知道 对不起
I don't know, I don't know. I'm sorry, man.
饶命
Please, please.
你打电♥话♥给她 说想要见面
You call her, you tell her you want to meet.
怎么了
What's up?
- 谢谢你来 - 不用谢
- Thanks for coming. - No problem.
我来其实也有事情要和你聊
I wanted to talk to you about something, actually.
你的一处房♥产 八单元
Uh, it's one of your buildings, the eight-unit.
我觉得要撤下来
I think we should take it off the market.
你不是说要全部卖♥♥掉吗
What? I thought you said we needed to sell them all?
假如说我们多单元住♥宅♥
Yeah, but if we have too many multi-family properties
一次性抛售过多的话
on the market at one time,
价格会跳水的
it's gonna drive all the prices down.
没关系 可以的
Okay. Yeah, fine. That's fine.
好
Good. Um...
你叫我来干什么
So, what'd you want to talk about?
汤米给我们找了一票活儿
Tommy's got a job for us.
今天就要动手 马克不在
It's got to happen today. Mark's out of town.
我们需要三人一起
We need a third.
刚做完一票三十万钻石的活儿
You just walked out of a mansion with $300,000 in diamonds,
现在要和你的服务生一起行动
and now you want to roll with your barback?
你哪出问题了
What the hell is wrong with you?
是有史以来最轻松的
It's gonna be the easiest job we've ever pulled,
而且我们需要开♥发♥人手
and... and we need to start developing people, okay?
需要一个关系网 蓝妈妈就有关系网
We need to have a network. Smurf had a network, right?
你和他说了多少情况
How much are you telling this guy?
没什么 他也没辙
Nothing, he can't handle.
这次帮了他
Look, if we do this for him,
他会心存感激 忠诚于我们
he's grateful, which means he's loyal.
我们就需要忠诚的人
That's what we need. We need loyal people.
就是个小团伙抢劫行动
It's like minor-league smash-and-grab shit.
就当玩了
It's fun.
我挺想玩玩的 你不想吗
I kind of feel like having some fun, don't you?
逆转
Reverse.
啥 不可能
Oh, what? That's impossible.
好好看牌 巴里
Look at the card, Barry.
- 哦 - 你就然叫我巴里
- Oh. - You did not just call me Barry.
你没有罚抽4张 开始吧
You didn't draw four, so... hop to it.
你俩合伙搞我
Oh, you two are ganging up on me.
我要报♥警♥ 让纸牌警♥察♥抓人了
I'm gonna report this to the Uno police.
宝贝 我需要你帮忙
Hey, baby, I need your help.
我吗 为什么
Me? Why?
因为你手稳
'Cause you got a steady hand.
注重细节 来吧
And attention to detail. Come on.
去吧 她教的对你有好处
Yeah. Go. It's good what she's teaching you.
你学完之后 我们一起看电影
And when you're done, we'll, uh... we'll all catch a movie.
好的
Okay.
到了 回家了
Here we go, man, back home.
猴子馆好玩吧
Had a good time at the monkey house, didn't we?
我要把他放下来睡觉了
All right, I'm gonna put him down for his nap.
对不对呀
Right, buddy?
你还好吗
Hey. You all right?
放轻松 到家了
Hey. Relax, you're home.
有事吗
All right?
来
Come on.
你为什么不买♥♥子弹
Why can't you just buy bullets?
这些不一样
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表