剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
The rectory.
- 什么 - 不行
- What? - No.
巴兹已经调查过了
Baz already scoped it out.
里面满是银质十字架
It's got all of those silver crosses and all the rest.
都是值钱的东西 我们正需要钱
It's... It's a really good haul, and we need the money.
- 你们觉得呢 - 你知道吗
- So? - You know,
他变成这样都是你害的
you're the reason that he's like this.
你哥哥没毛病
There is nothing wrong with your brother.
巴兹 说句话 我知道你见过
Baz, come on. I know you see it.
他不是一直都这样吗
Yeah, I mean, he's always been like that, right?
放屁
This is bullshit.
你弟弟心情不好
Your brother seemed upset.
没出事吧
Everything okay?
因为生意上的事情
Yeah, man. It's just some business shit.
什么生意
What kind of business?
你别管了
Look, don't worry, man, all right?
我能搞定他
I can handle my brother.
压力还在
Still stressful.
家人 都是私人的事
Family, everything is personal,
也都是导火线 懂吗
everything's a trigger, all right?
是啊
Yeah.
毕竟要讨生活嘛
Gotta make a living, though, right?
有其他赚钱的路子
There's other ways of making a living.
不一定要和家里人合伙
All I'm saying is it don't have to be with family.
- 谢谢一起打牌 - 没事
- Thanks for the game. All right? - Yeah. For sure.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们不用那么做
You know, we don't have to do it.
我们都拒绝蓝妈妈 她就不能逼我们
If we all told Smurf no, she couldn't make us.
我觉得信托基金的主意不错
Think the trust is a good idea.
你去操作起来
I think you should go for it.
世事有变 和你说的一样
And things are gonna change, like you said.
克雷格会同意吗
You think Craig's okay with it?
他最终会接受的
He'll come around to it eventually.
总是这样
He always does.
你之后有什么事 要去喝酒吗
What are you doing later? You wanna get a drink or something?
不行 我有安排
I can't. I got plans.
他是我舅舅戴伦
This is my uncle Deran.
你还有烟吗
You have another one?
你有什么要说
So? What you got for us?
我没办法带你们进店里
There's no way I can get you into the store.
我也需要接受安检
Security checks me, too.
我弟弟雇他们时时刻刻守着
And my brother pays them to be there 24/7.
- 物品收发呢 - 货运公♥司♥全副武装
- What about deliveries? - Armed courier.
每次都是同一家
Same ones every time.
都是埃迪信任的人
Only people Eddie trusts.
如果顶替常见的货运公♥司♥
And if you show up instead of his regular courier,
保安当场会把人撂倒
security would drop you on the spot.
麻烦
Well, shit.
你们打算行动的话
If you're gonna do this,
得采用迂回策略
you're gonna have to do it off-site.
知道布罗克·费洛斯吗
Do you know who Brock Fellows is?
- 歌♥手 - 对
- The singer? - Yeah.
参加过超级碗中场秀
Super Bowl halftime show and all that?
- 嗯 - 两周之后 他要给
- Yeah. - He's throwing a birthday party
他的女朋友庆生
for his girlfriend in two weeks,
他租了埃迪最喜欢的首饰
and he's renting a few of Eddie's favorite pieces
作为"装饰"
as "decoration."
总价值有多少
How much total in pieces?
全部到手的话 至少75万
If you got all of it, at least 750K.
你能帮我们混进去吗
You could get us into this party?
不行 只能告诉你们时间和地点
No. All I can tell you is when and where.
- 你要分多少 - 五成
- And what's your end? - 50%.
两成
20%.
三成 我该替自己找后路了
30%. It's time to take care of myself, right?
25% 外加五万保证金
25%, and we'll guarantee you 50 grand.
手♥机♥留着 到时候联♥系♥
Keep the phone. We'll be in touch.
我很容易就搞定了
I got off pretty easy.
假释期才半年
I mean, only six months probation.
- 你当时几岁 - 15岁
- How old were you? - Uh, 15.
只是要一支口红
I just had to have that lipstick.
差点得手 我差一半就出去了
And I almost got away with it, too. I was halfway out the door
可是被保安抓住
when the security guard grabbed me.
他把你关小黑屋了吗
Did he take you into the back room?
是 你也被关过吗
Oh, yeah. You been in it?
没 只是听说过
No. I just... I just heard about it.
反正 我投降了
Well, anyway, I threw up,
立刻和他们坦白
and then I told them everything immediately.
你呢 有什么中学时期的高光时刻吗
What about you? Any peak high school moments?
没 几乎都在学习
No. I mostly studied.
真是个书呆子
What a nerd.
糟糕 要送去干洗了
Oh. Shit. I'm gonna have to get this dry-cleaned.
是你建议正装打扮的
Dressing up was your idea.
我以为我们要去高档的地方
I thought we were going somewhere nice.
这儿就不错啊 你看这里的风景
This is nice. I mean, look at that view.
嗯 很棒
Sure. Sure, it's great.
但没必要穿西装
I didn't... I didn't need to wear a suit, though.
得穿 我想看你穿
Yeah, you did. I wanted to see you in one.
就知道你穿着会好看
I knew you'd look good.
你不想夸夸我吗
Aren't you gonna tell me I look good, too?
我说了吧 这家的西班牙风味炸鱿鱼圈最地道
I told you, they have the best calamari outside of Spain.
可以上甜品了吗
Are you ready for dessert?
还要等一下
I think we still need a minute.
再给我来一杯这个
I'll take another one of these, please.
- 谢谢你 - 不乖哦
- Thank you. - Bad boy.
所以呢
So?
晚饭快结束了
We're almost done with dinner.
期间你总共说了五个字
You have said five words the entire time.
不是说好要了解彼此的吗
I thought we were gonna get to know each other.
好 你想知道什么
Okay. What do you want to know?
好吧
All right.
你以前有认真恋爱过吗
Have you ever been in a serious relationship before?
嗯
Yeah.
谈了多久
All right. For how long?
谢谢
Thank you.
很久
A long time.
怎么分手的
So, what happened?
我妈妈想杀了他
My mom wanted to kill him.
你妈妈真是个阻碍
I would say your mom sounds like a trip.
她现在在哪
So, where is she now?
我去撒尿
I gotta piss.
现在的世道啊
What a world, right?
你看
Look at that.
以前基佬有自己的小圈子
Used to be these fairies had their own places to go,
可现在 当面恶心你
but now, it's right in our faces.
我小时候可不是这样的
It wasn't like that when I was growing up.
以前 会有人出手解决
Back then, someone would do something.
怎么解决
Like what?
给他们掰直
You know, straighten them out.
哦
Okay.
我叫其中一个跟我去小巷子
I'll get one of them to come in the back alley with me.
你跟在后面
You can follow behind.
我们好好玩玩
We can have some fun.
别当缩头乌龟临阵脱逃
Just don't pussy out like a little bitch.
跟我去外面一下可以吗
Can you come outside with me for a second?
我需要你
I need you.
等一下聊
We'll talk later.
- 站到那边去 - 什么
- Go stand over there. - What?
我不想在这里搞 去那边站好
I don't want to do it here. Go stand over there.
- 为什么 - 照做
- Why? - Just do it.
上吧
Let's do this.
你要干嘛
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表