剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
刚起步数额不会太大
It won't be much at first,
我们的第一家店开在橙县
but the first place we opened back in the OC,
第二年就赚了好几十万
we pulled in a few hundred grand in our second year.
你慢慢考虑一下
Okay. Well, take a few days to think it over.
随时来找我们
You know where to find us.
好
Okay.
安德鲁
Andrew?
有人闯进了教区长家
Somebody broke into the rectory.
是你吗
Was it you?
安德鲁
Gah! Andrew!
上帝宽恕你
Jesus forgives you.
- 不 - 安德鲁
- No! - Andrew. Andrew.
上帝宽恕你
Jesus forgives you.
上帝宽恕你
Jesus forgives you.
上帝宽恕你
Jesus forgives you!
安德鲁
Andrew!
- 来瓶啤酒 - 好
- Can I get a beer? - Yeah.
助理应付好了吗
How'd it go with the assistant?
好了 我能入场
It went well. I'm in.
我有事要和你商量
I got something I gotta talk to you about.
什么事
What's up?
有新买♥♥家接手
There's some new owners that took over
买♥♥下了阳光傻瘫
and bought, uh, Sun of a Beach.
然后呢
Okay?
他们来我店里 想要收买♥♥我
They, uh, came by here, trying to cut me in
免得被我们打♥压♥
as long as we don't give them any shit.
想花钱买♥♥个安宁吗
They want to pay us to leave them alone?
差不多
Something like that, yeah.
他们出价多少
Well, how much did they offer?
百分之三
Three percent.
还有议价空间
We should be able to get that up.
你确定要和洛杉矶酒吧老板
You sure you really want to keep dealing
有往来吗
with all this LA bar bullshit?
不重要 管他哪来的
Doesn't matter. It's all bullshit.
重要的是他们主动的
The point is they came to us first.
- 要的就是这态度 - 哦
- That's what we want. - Yeah,
如果我的生意被抢走怎么办
and what if this shit kills my business?
你的保证金占比多少 4-5%吗
What's your margin right now? 4%? 5%?
差不多
Something like that, yeah.
加价到5% 就平了
Get your cut up to 5, and you're covered.
好 我跟他们约时间见面
All right. Yeah. I'll set up a meeting with them.
还以为你回家了
Thought you were going home.
对不起
Yeah, I-I'm sorry.
我妈 几天前把酒店的房♥间退了
My mom... she ditched the hotel room a couple days ago,
现在没准和她情人在一起
and she's probably somewhere with her asshole boyfriend.
你在这里住多久了
Yeah? How long have you been sleeping here?
就几天
Just a few days.
如果吸毒的人发现这里能睡觉
If the meth heads think they can sleep here,
这里就变成他们的营地了
they're gonna turn this place into a camp.
好 我搬走 抱歉
All right. I'll just... I'll move. Sorry.
你搬去哪
Yeah? Where are you gonna go?
不知道 在沙滩上随便找个地方
I don't know. I'll just find a place on the beach.
跟我来
Come with me.
好家伙
Nice.
- 哥们儿 - 好啊
- Hey, brother. - What's up?
- 谢谢你能来 - 没什么
- Thanks for coming. - Yeah, man. Any time.
早该让你把车从这里骑出去
Thought I'd give you a chance to ride it out of here yourself.
什么车
What?
没法给你一辆新的
I knew if I didn't build you one,
就把我的送你
you'd take mine.
不是吧
No way.
这辆归我了
Yo, and this is for me?
是
Yeah, man.
改了涂装 镀了铬
A little something. Paint, chrome.
专门给你调试的
Tuned it up for you.
如果这是给我的奖励的话
Yo, man, if this is a-a bonus or something,
- 我已经说了 我不能 - 不是
- I already told you, I can't... - No.
可以当作报答
Well, I mean, I guess it is a bonus
谢谢你给我当头一棒
for giving me the kick in the ass I needed.
吸毒那会儿 我♥干♥什么都随性子
I been running shit like when I was using.
习惯了浑浑噩噩
Got used to the chaos.
浑浑噩噩会使人麻痹
Yeah, man, it's 'cause the chaos is addictive as shit.
不能再进监狱了
I can't go back to jail again, man.
我跟你说个秘密
Look, let me tell you a secret.
不想进监狱对吧
You don't want to go to jail?
金盆洗手吧
Then just quit doing the dumb shit, man.
就这么简单
It's easy as that.
明白
All right.
- 嗯 - 学到了
- Yeah? - Yeah. I hear ya.
把车抬下来
Hey, let's get this bitch down, man.
- 骑骑看 - 好嘞
- You try it out. - Hell yeah, man.
来
Yeah.
我告诉你别来了
I told you not to come.
我想看看你
I wanted to see you.
你不能来这儿
You can't be here.
要我走吗
Do you want me to leave?
要我走吗
Do you want me to leave?
充气泵坏了
Pump's broken, but
你可以用这个自己吹
you can blow it up with this.
行
All right.
别进屋子里
Don't go in the house.
需要我给你做三明治吗
Do you want me to make you a sandwich?
那好啊
Yeah, that'd be cool.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
一切帮助
For everything.
待着别乱跑
Just stay in here.
怎么了 亲爱的
What happened, baby?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我去了教堂
I went to the church.
我看看
Let me see.
他可能报♥警♥了
He's probably already called the cops.
不会的
He won't.
这么确定吗
You sure about that?
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
来
Come on.
抢的东西不值钱
It wasn't even a good score.
已经不错了
It was good enough.
他们不是你口中的那种人
They're not what you say they are.
你看看 你被他们洗♥脑♥成什么样了
Look how awful they made you feel.
永远不要自我否定
Never feel bad about who you are.
我不允许
Not with me.
"Oblivion" - Royal Blood
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表