剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你要搬去和雷恩住吗
You moving back in with Renn?
不了
Nope.
她打算搬到圣安东尼奥和奶奶一起住
She's moving down to San Antonio with her grandma.
跟我们一起搬走 你不是想和我们在一起吗
Come with us. Wanna be with us, right?
巴兹 你知道接受她的东西意味着什么
Baz, you know what it means to accept shit from her.
这样 我们才不用偷偷摸摸的
This way, we don't have to sneak around.
你随时能来找我
You can come over whenever.
我有几套海边公♥寓♥
I have some apartments near the strand.
给你一套住
I want you to move in to one.
你要给我一套公♥寓♥
You're giving me an apartment?
我是给你一条出路
I'm giving you an out.
巴兹的事 向你道歉
The thing with Baz... sorry, okay?
因为你是我弟弟 所以你会不好受
It's weird for you 'cause you're my brother,
但没必要难受
but it's not actually weird.
你情我愿的事
It's, like, normal.
不错
Looks good.
嘿 搬货
Hey, load it in.
顺利吗
Everything went well?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
教皇肯为我们付出一切
Pope would do anything for us.
不能把他丢在牢里
We can't just leave him inside, man.
总得做点什么
We gotta do something.
我提议帮助他越狱
We need to break him the hell out of there, is what we need to do.
和之前的行动一样 只需要找到漏洞
It's like every other job. We just have to find a weakness
制定方案
and we plan it out.
- 来吧 - 可以
- Well, let's do it. - Okay.
教皇
Pope.
教皇 教皇 快点
Pope. Pope, come on.
教皇 快醒醒
Pope! Come on, man!
别慌 别慌
You're okay. You're okay.
忘记定闹钟了吗
You forget to set your alarm?
要出发了 快起来吧
Gotta get on the road. Let's go. Come on.
我去洗澡
I gotta take a shower.
不用 刷个牙 用香体剂盖盖就行了
No, no, no. Just brush your teeth and put on some deodorant.
我得洗澡
I'm taking a shower, man.
诶哟
Man.
两分钟就够
Look, uh, it'll be two minutes.
- 还是可以错开高峰 - 行吧 快去
- We'll still beat traffic. - Okay. Please. Go.
抓点紧
Come on, man.
- 怎么了 - 没怎么 我们要赶不上了
- What's up? - Nothing's up! We're late!
走吧
Let's go!
你紧张了吗
You nervous or something?
我有什么好紧张的
What do I got to be nervous about?
蓝妈妈不赞成我们抢银行
Well, Smurf doesn't like when we do banks.
你赶紧吧
Just hurry up, all right?
我最多能汇多少钱
So, what's the most I can send?
2500一天
$2,500. Per day.
一天吗 好
Per day? Okay.
身份证
ID?
谢了 卡特莱特先生
Thanks, Mr. Cartwright.
朱利安 我在雷蒙娜长大的
Julian, huh? I grew up in Ramona.
是吗 真好
Oh, yeah? Right on.
两个工作日到账
Should be available in two business days.
可能要三天
Oh, wait. Maybe three.
毕竟新加坡在另一个半球
I mean, Singapore's on the other side of the world, so...
你可以在手♥机♥应用上查进度
You can trace it on the app.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
早啊 宝贝
Morning, baby.
这么早是要去哪里
Where'd you go so early?
三盘线轴的钱
That's for three spools.
- 下周还要三盘 - 就三盘吗
- They'll have three more next week. - Just three?
我以为瑞吉能搞到不止这么点
Thought Reggie could get us more than that.
已经最多了
That's all they had for us.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby?
我有东西给你
I got you something.
一件和服
Oh. A kimono.
不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
不是我的风格
It's just not really my style.
你的风格就是破洞裤 格子衫
Well, your style seems to be ripped, plaid,
二手货
and previously owned,
权当是对我审美的夸奖吧
so I'll take that as a compliment.
没有啊 挺好的
No, no. I mean, it's cool.
在家里可以穿
It's just for around the house.
奖励你
You know, it's a little reward
圆♥满♥完成这次任务
for handling this job so well.
怎么了
What?
为什么要这么早起来
Why do you have to get up so early?
因为有人得按时上班啊
Because some of us actually have to work regular hours.
你愿意的话 我可以找搬家公♥司♥
I could, uh, call a mover,
把你的东西搬过来
get your stuff over here, if you wanted.
是和诺亚共用的 而且他还没给我回电♥话♥
It's Noah's stuff, too, and, uh, he's not returning my calls.
我们的事有跟他说吗
Did you tell him about us?
- 说了 - 然后呢
- I did. - And?
他好伤心
He's hurt.
东西可以先去宜家买♥♥
Well, we can get you some stuff from IKEA for now,
不用非得和他沟通
if you don't want to deal with him.
告诉我要多少钱就行
Just let me know how much it costs.
我们现在是什么关系 J
What are we doing here, J?
什么意思
What do you mean?
海景公♥寓♥
An apartment by the beach?
我自己是买♥♥不起
I can't afford this on my own,
况且我知道 房♥子是你家的财产
and I know your family owns the building,
我总觉得不合适
but it doesn't feel right.
- 不是个事儿 - 我觉得是
- It's not a big deal. - It is for me.
我们一起去挑家具吧
We can... go pick out furniture together.
我现在有很多事要处理
I've, um... I've got a lot of shit going on right now.
所以我只能住在这里
So, I should just stay here,
孤零零等你的电♥话♥吗
alone, waiting for you to call?
我是喜欢你的
Look, I like you, okay?
我愿意帮你渡过难关
I'm in a position to help you out, and I want to.
暂时先忍♥一忍♥ 可以吗
So, can you just be okay with that for now? You know?
好
Sure.
但你得知道
But just so you know,
现在的局面是你造成的
you are my situation.
欸哟哟
Well, well, well.
这些个确定父子关系的儿子里 属你最受宠了
If it isn't my favorite known offspring.
好啊
What's up?
- 你来晚了 - 急什么 大周六的
- You're late. - Oh, relax, dude. It's Saturday.
今天周五
It's Friday.
- 周五吗 - 是
- It's Friday? - Yeah.
随便 算你赢了 行吧
Okay. Whatever. You win, all right?
最近如何
How you been?
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我女朋友的杰作
Oh. My girlfriend.
她以为我吃了她妹妹的豆腐
'Cause she thought I made a move on her sister,
严格说 我没有
which technically, I did not.
你点餐了吗
Did you order?
- 你好 - 要咖啡吗
- Hello. - Can I get you some coffee?
你们家的煎饼怎么样
Yes, please, and, uh, tell me about your pancakes.
- 一绝 - 行
- The best. - Oh. Okay.
我要最大份的
Give me the biggest stack you got...
- 好 - 我还要三颗炒蛋
- Great. - ... and I'll have, uh, three eggs scrambled
- 上面加切达奶酪 - 好的
- with cheddar cheese on top... - Okay.
脆培根 土司
... uh, bacon crispy, uh, toast,
酸面团有的话来一份
uh, sourdough, if you got it, please.
您呢
And for you?
咖啡就行 谢谢
I'm good with just coffee. Thank you.
- 不吃点吗 - 不了
- You're not eating? - No.
行吧 你付钱 是你找我来的
All right, well, you're buying, 'cause you invited me.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表