剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Come and eat.
- 饿坏了吧 - 嗯
- You must be hungry. - Yeah.
逮到你了 好臭啊
Caught in the act. It stinks.
抱歉 以为能弄一辆干净的车
Hey, sorry. I thought I could get you a clean one,
但老板让我今天当值
but my boss made me do this site today.
没事
Ah, you're all good.
能保证周六之前还给我吗
Still good to give it back on, uh, Saturday?
我要轮班
It's my next shift.
没问题
You got it.
你最近好吗
So, how you been, man?
我看到你妈妈以前的房♥子被拆了
I saw they tore down your mom's old place.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
没准 下周就变成百万豪♥宅♥了
Yeah, it'll probably be, you know, million dollar condos by next week.
也好 反正是个破房♥子
Good. Place was a shithole anyway.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for this.
要是你家化粪池堵了
Hey, you know, if you're having septic issues,
我可以友情价出马
I can get you a deal.
没事
Nah, I'm all good.
我用一两天就还
I just need it for a couple of days.
有事吗
Yeah?
U池边上有急救箱
No, there's a first-aid kit by the ramp.
什么
What? Yeah, no...
知道了 先包扎一下
Okay, just... just wrap... wrap it in something.
我来了
I'm on my way.
他妈的
God damn it.
- 你是 - 汤普森警探
- Who're you? - Detective Thompson.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我拒绝和警♥察♥谈话
Well, I don't talk to cops, so...
由不得你 锋
Sure you do, Vin.
只要菲尔还没发现是被你出♥卖♥♥♥的
As long as Phil doesn't find out you rolled on him,
你就没事
you're good.
你保证不外传吗
All that shit was supposed to be confidential.
我懂的 坐吧
I know, right? Please.
你想知道什么
What do you want?
安德鲁·科迪的事情还记得多少
What do you remember about Andrew Cody?
教皇
Pope.
据我所知 你们以前关系很密切
From what I understand, you two were very close.
对
Yeah.
遇上那种人就只能顺着他了
As close as you can get to a guy like that.
所有狱友中 只有你和他在一起超过一周
You were the only cellmate that lasted more than a week with him.
所以呢
So?
他有没有提到过一个叫凯瑟琳·贝伦的女人
So, did he ever mention a woman named Catherine Belen?
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
他经常挂在嘴边
Yeah, he never stopped talking about her.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
说是他的妻子
Yeah, he said she was his wife.
结果不是 是他弟弟的
Found out she wasn't his, that she was his brother's.
但他还是一根筋
Didn't seem to know the difference.
等不及出狱 回到她身边
Couldn't wait to get out, get back to her.
操
Ah, shit.
- 让你不要给他打电♥话♥ - 我不负责
- Look, I-I told him not to call you. - I'm not liable for this shit, man.
我不会追究任何人的责任
I'm not gonna sue anyone. I'm not gonna sue anyone.
给我看看
Let me see it.
简直了
Holy shit.
怎么回事
What happened?
扎到坡顶上的横管了
Caught it on some the coping hanging off the end of the ramp.
- 我让你处理好的 - 没事的
- I told you to take care of that! - Look, it's fine. I'll just...
你也不能冒险挑战横管
You shouldn't be up on the coping!
你连从斜坡上悬空滑下还没掌握
You can't even drop in yet!
我吃点止痛药就好了
I'll just take some Advil or some shit.
别动
Don't move.
- 动什么 - 疼死了
- You're moving! - That freaking hurts!
走
Let's go.
去哪
Wait, where?
医院 快
The hospital. Come on.
我没钱看急诊
Bro, I don't have money for the ER, man.
我负责
I'll take care of it.
这海景我是怎么看也不适应
I don't think I'll ever get used to this view, man.
哦
Yeah.
有事吗
What's going on, man?
什么钱
What's this for?
那晚的奖金
Bonus for the other night.
手怎么样了
How's your hand?
会好的
It'll be fine.
干得漂亮
We did all right.
每人能分千把块
A couple grand each.
没什么
That's nothing, man.
发薪日找点乐子
Payday for a little fun.
没什么值得开心的
Well, it wasn't fun, though, was it?
傻子行为
It was stupid.
想因为抢劫卡车司机吃牢饭吗
What, do you want to go to jail for ripping off some trucker guy?
- 难道不是吗 - 什么
- Ain't that the point? - What?
要是没有被抓的风险
Would you still be stealing shit
偷东西还有什么意思
if there was no chance of you getting caught?
关键是要把风险最小化啊
The point is to keep the chances as close to zero as possible, man,
不是招来警♥察♥就算胆大的
not daring the cops to show up.
还是谢谢你的好意
Look, I appreciate the gesture and all, but
下次有任何计划都别叫上我
whatever you're planning next, you can count me out.
洛杉矶 火警
你好 我找屋主
Hi. I'm, uh, looking for the owner of the property.
布罗克·费洛斯
A, uh, Brock Fellows?
- 他在吗 - 你是
- Is he here? - And you are?
艾瑞克·巴恩斯 洛杉矶消防的
Uh, I'm Eric Barnes. I'm with the LAFD.
我可以找他说句话吗
Uh, is it okay if I speak with him a sec?
行
Okay.
手♥机♥放外面
Cellphone stays outside.
是工作手♥机♥ 我要用的
It's, uh... It's a work phone. I kinda need it.
不交手♥机♥就不准进去
No phone, no entry.
不让我进去就不给你办派对
Okay. Well, try a no entry, no party.
什么
What?
否则请你立刻出示活动的举办许可
Unless you could, uh, show me the permits to this event right now.
汉娜 来门口一趟
I'm gonna need you at the gate, Hannah.
怎么回事
So, what's going on?
我们收到投诉
So, we received a complaint,
举报你们活动的违规行为
uh, about some code violations for an event at this property.
违规 哪违规了
Violation? Wait, for what?
邻居看到这边运来了一些发电机
So, some neighbors said they saw a couple generators being unloaded,
还有那些聚光灯 显然不是装饰用的
and those Fresnels... not exactly decorative.
你们是在拍电影吗
You guys doing a film shoot around here?
和你好像没什么关系吧
Uh, I don't see what that has to do with you.
没有批准 我就要管
Well, it does if you don't have your permits.
以前没说要批准过啊
We've never needed permits before.
以前有过 你该庆幸
Well, you have. You just, uh... Well, you were lucky enough
以前的检查人员睁一只眼闭一只眼
to not, uh, get a visit from someone like me.
- 所以 - 呃
- So... - Well...
- 没有批准吗 - 没
- No permits, huh? - No.
好吧
All right.
派对在什么时候
Uh, when is this party happening?
本周五
It's Friday.
不行了 至少推迟一周
Yeah, no, you're gonna have to push it at least a week.
- 不行 - 可能两周
- We can't. - Maybe two weeks.
- 我们... - 等所有文件都批完
- I mean, we... we... we... - Just until all the filing gets done, so...
- 真的不行 - 我能做的
- We... We really can't. - Here's what I can do.
只有尽快启动流程 了解吗
I can get the, uh, process started as soon as possible, okay?
你们这里没信♥号♥♥吗
There's, uh... You got no service here?
有屏蔽仪 准备工作的通信要求很高
Well, it's a jammer. There's high traffic with all the prep,
而且布罗克很注重隐私
and Brock's a very private person.
- 行 - 坚决不能取消
- Right. Okay. - Look, we can't cancel.
拜托
Please.
我想想办法
Okay, let me see what I can do.
由于没有批准 我仍然会追究你的责任
Uh, I still have to cite you for the, uh, permit violation, okay?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表