剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
花了我五千 氛围感拉满
Just paid my guy 5K. It's gonna be sick.
开♥发♥票了吗
Did you get an invoice?
- 嗯 账面一万 - 不错
- Yeah, for 10 grand. - Good.
门面的标牌呢
What about a sign out front?
能吸引路人进来
Help pull people in from the street.
有什么好处吗
Why would I want to do that?
得尽可能多地招徕顾客
Well, you gotta have as many people coming through here as possible.
我有四十个稳定客户
I got a legit list of 40 names.
驾照 住址 社保账号♥
Driver's licenses, addresses, social security numbers.
健身房♥会员在明面账目上占一半了
I mean, gym memberships are already at half capacity on the books.
哪来的这些名字
Where'd you get the names?
《爱心树》上看到的 有问题吗
From the Giving Tree, man. Why? What's it matter?
- 我怕万一 - 我搞得定
- I'm just saying, if anyone... - Look, man, I got it covered.
懂吗 你用不着特地过来
All right? I don't need you coming here
对我问东问西的 明白吗
and checking in on me. You got it?
明白了 了不起哦
Got it. Good job.
搬完了 老板
Here you go, boss.
能别管我叫"老板"了吗
Hey, can you cut it with the whole "boss" shit?
- 好 - 别
- Yeah. - Just...
- 好的 - 谢了
- No problem. - Thank you.
汤米
Tommy.
是你让特雷来酒吧
Did you... you have Trey come by
告诉我网红的事情吗
and tell me about this influencer shit?
不是啊 犯不着
No. I didn't have to.
有人在议论
People are talking, you know?
议论什么
What are they talking about?
那个
Just...
要是连你们兄弟都不解决这档子事
I mean, if you and your brothers aren't gonna handle shit like that,
能指望谁呢
who is?
懂了吗
You know?
喂
Yeah?
教皇吗 是吉娅
That Pope? It's Gia.
你来干什么
What do you want?
聊聊吗
Can we talk?
- 谁来了 - 吉娅
- Who was that? - Gia.
说要聊聊
Said she wants to talk.
天啊
Jesus.
好久没来这里了
I have not been here in ages.
来干嘛
What do you want?
你也好啊
Well, hello to you, too.
告诉你们一件事 有一票活儿
I've got something for you. A job.
你不愿意替我们转手赃物
So, you don't trust us enough to fence our shit,
倒是想要我们替你出力
but you want us to pull a job for you?
我听说了 你们靠自己也还行
Look, I hear things. You guys are doing okay.
没惹祸
Staying out of trouble.
事成之后 我愿意探讨
So, if this goes well, I'm willing to discuss
恢复合作的事宜
renewing our previous relationships.
具体是干什么
What's the job?
帮我洗劫仓库
I need you to clear a warehouse.
什么仓库
Of what?
镇上来了个女的
There's a new chick in town.
以为她会分辨拜占庭和罗马货币
Thinks she's hot shit because she can tell the difference
就有多受追捧似的
between a Byzantine and a Roman coin.
懂了 你碰上对手了
Right. So, you've got competition.
她不配
Hardly.
她不过是遇上风口的猪罢了
She's an amateur who fell into some good pieces.
并没有摸清楚门道
Not that she knows what to do with them.
- 你懂 - 买♥♥家排着队来找我
- And you do? - Got a buyer all lined up.
我们考虑一下
We'll think about it.
行
Okay.
别考虑太久
Don't think too long.
小伙子们
Gentlemen.
鉴于她之前的所作所为
You really thinking about working with her
你还想和她合作吗
after what she did to us?
一票活儿罢了
It's a job.
吉娅 波斯地毯专卖♥♥
这样吧 我先挂了 之后联♥系♥你
Shit. You know what? I-I need to go. I'll call you back.
结果是
So?
我们感兴趣
Yeah, we're interested.
好极了
Great.
这是用得到的资料
All you need.
有问题吗
There a problem?
还对之前的事情耿耿于怀吗
Are you still angry about how we left things?
你得学着看开点
You gotta learn how to let shit go.
你的计划在里面吗
Are the plans in here?
在的
Yeah.
安保系统是
What about security?
安达泰安防
ADT. Same as me.
响应间隔有多久
You know the response time?
最多七分钟
Seven minutes. Max.
好
Okay.
到时候联♥系♥
All right. We'll be in touch.
私人卖♥♥家 还满意吗
Private seller. You like them?
吉娅 满意得不得了
Gia, I love them.
但我现在手头上没有现金
But I just don't have the cash on hand right now.
做个交易如何
How about a trade?
拿什么交易
What do you have?
计算机
Computers.
质量没得说
They're perfectly good...
只要不看保修就行
as long as no one wants to use the warranty.
蓝妈妈 我要电脑有什么用
Smurf, what am I gonna do with those?
你自己看着办
You'll figure it out.
行吧 给你面子
Fine. For you.
吉娅 吉娅 吉娅
Gia, Gia, Gia.
朱莉亚是大姑娘了
Julia's really grown up.
记得十六岁时候吗
Remember 16?
记得
I do.
祝你好运
Good luck.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么没来酒吧帮我换瓷砖
Why didn't you come help me pull up the tiles at the bar?
我现在尽量不去酒吧
Trying to avoid bars right now.
还在戒酒吗
Oh. Yeah. Still doing the sober thing, huh?
还在戒酒
Still doing the sober thing.
- 我知道你戒不掉 - 是啊
- I know it's really hard for you to get. - Right.
我不理解你为什么不来帮个忙
I just don't understand why you can't come and help me out
不喝酒就是了嘛
and not have a drink.
只看到一个监控
Only see one camera.
J说是很厉害的安保系统
Yeah, J said there's armed security.
会联网报♥警♥
It's got ADT,
七分钟响应时间
seven-minute response time.
没准所有的窗户和门上都有探头
Probably got sensors on all the windows and doors, too.
爬屋顶上过呢
Why don't we just go in through the roof?
不行 这么光天化日的
Nah. We're in plain sight here, man.
这么多人看着 这么多人流量
There's a lot of people. There's a lot of foot traffic.
不如去其他几幢楼上看看
Yeah, well, let's go a couple of buildings over
从周围绕过去
and just head over from there.
可能房♥顶上也有探头的
They probably got sensors on top of the roof, too.
不可能从屋顶上一路往下钻
We can't just drill through the top of it.
会吵死的
It's gonna create a shitload of noise.
不就几分钟的事吗
Man, it's only gonna take a couple of minutes.
想办法盖住噪音就是了 没什么大不了的
We just get something to cover the sound. It's not that big a deal.
也许吧
Maybe.
绝对的
Definitely.
好的
Great.
看看能不能发动起来
Look, uh, hey, see if she starts now.
运转一会儿
A-And, uh, let her run for a while,
但别让发动机过热了
and make sure she's not running hot.
- 明白 - 好
- All right. - Yeah.
还生气呢
Hey, you still mad?
嘿 说话
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Come on.
你干嘛不和我喝一杯
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表