剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我行我素 害我们赚少了
Doing this shit yourself and costing us money.
- 一个道理 - 好了 别吵
- It's the same shit. - All right, relax.
大家一起合作 不是挺好的
We did good. Together.
还有餐厅的协议
Yeah. With that restaurant deal,
- 有得赚 - 慢着 什么餐厅协议
- we're sweet. - Wait. What restaurant deal?
- 你没跟他说吗 - 我想说的
- You didn't tell him about... - I tried to tell to you...
不用了 这样吧
No, man. Y'know what?
不用管我
It's all good, bro. It's all good.
别突然装做在乎的样子
Don't act like you give a shit all of a sudden.
怎么 又要去抢劫便利店了吗
What, do you got, like, a convenience store to rob?
他跟一个机车团伙干私活
This guy's been pulling jobs with a biker gang.
我跟你说
You know what, man?
好好看看你现在这副
You need to check your leader of the pack bullshit
"一家之主"的嘴脸
you're playing now.
那你不要唧唧歪歪和娘们一样
Maybe you should stop complaining like a little bitch.
哦 你起来
Yeah? Well, then stand up.
我是娘们 你就站起来揍我
If I'm being such a bitch, why don't you stand up?
是谁没种啊
Yeah, well, who's the bitch now?
别管他们
Just let 'em go.
你滚去哪里了
Where the hell were you?
彭德尔顿营 通行证
Pendleton, I.D.?
糟了
Oh, shit.
- 糟了 - 对不起
- "Oh, shit"? - I'm sorry.
本来看电视 后来忙别的去了
I-I... I got sidetracked watching TV and...
忘记了
I blanked.
你敢再犯这样的错误
Don't you ever let it happen again.
- 好啊 - 嘿
- Hey. What's up? - Hey.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你干什么
What are you doing?
或许你需要这个
Looks like you could use one of these.
很顺利
It went well.
美中不足的是
One hiccup.
女朋友那件珠宝没到手
We didn't get the girlfriend's piece.
你称称看
But you can weigh it.
有问题尽管说
If there's a problem, you let us know.
- 挺好的 - 一切完美
- It's good. - Everything went perfectly.
你弟弟甚至拿了赝品
Your brother even picked up the fakes.
眼都没眨一下
He didn't bat an eye.
开心点 你的手艺不错
You should be happy. You did a good job.
别联♥系♥我了
Lose my number.
我以为会有成就感 但没有
I thought this would feel good. It doesn't.
嘿 艾米 是我 教皇
Hey, Amy. It's me. Pope.
是安德鲁
I mean... uh, Andrew.
我是安德鲁 那个
It's Andrew, and, uh...
那天碰见你感觉很不错
Anyways, it was really nice running into you the other day.
我想知道你愿不愿意
And I was wondering if maybe you wanted to, like...
再见一面
see each other again or whatever,
叙叙旧
you know, c-catch up.
或干点别的
Or something.
跟谁说呢
Who was that?
没谁
Nobody.
要冰吗
You need ice?
还好吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah?
要不要留下来过夜
You gonna stay the night here?
不了 我要会自己家
Nah. I'm gonna go home.
有吃的吗
You got any food or anything?
有
Yeah.
有中餐
Got some Chinese.
好
Good.
你们现在和好了吗
You guys straight now?
不知道
I don't know.
你俩从六岁开始打到现在
You two have been fighting since you were 6.
停过电吗
Was there a blackout?
可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
哪里不对吗
You all right?
只不过
Yeah. It's just...
没事
Nothing.
"Daddy (feat. Quinn XCII)" - Tiny Meat Gang/Quinn XCII
"Save Me" - GATTÜSO/Violet Days
"Somebody to Shove" - Soul Asylum
"Physical (You're So)" - Nine Inch Nails
"Bad Things" - Dylan LeBlanc
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表