剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 的确是 - 嗯
- Yeah, it does. - Yeah.
不见得你找到了答案
Don't mean you gotta answer.
这样吧
You know what?
我改变主意了
Change of plans.
我去拿东西
I'mma get my stuff.
我们一起去兜风
You and me are gonna take a ride.
出问题再找我
Call me if it happens again.
八百块修了个锁
800 bucks for a broken lock.
赤♥裸♥裸的敲诈
Goddamn racket.
你见到教皇了吗
Did you see Pope?
对
Yeah.
他不愿意出庭
He doesn't want to go to trial.
那艾米呢
What about this Amy?
他让我们别打她的主意
He told us to stay away from her.
他在牢里 我们在外面
So? He's in there, we're out here.
等他出来再解释也行啊
We can deal with him when he's out.
你说怎么办
What are you saying?
我才不管教皇心里怎么想的
I don't give a shit what Pope wants or doesn't want.
他让我们陷入这种状况
He put us in this situation.
该做什么 该怎么做得我们自己决定
We decide what needs to happen and how we do it.
而不是他
Not him.
糟了
Oh, shit.
哟
Yo?
什么
What?
慢点说
Hey, slow down. Slow down.
什么情况
What? What happened?
他还好吗
Is he okay? Is he okay?
天啊
Oh, God.
好的 谢谢你
All right, all right. Thank you.
谁打的
Who was that?
教皇被捅了
Pope got stabbed.
什么
What?
人没事 需要缝针
He's fine. He just needs some stitches.
我去和菲尼根商量
Shit. Uh... all right. Let me talk to Finnigan.
我来解决
I'll figure it out.
我去和特鲁西略家族谈判
I'm gonna go talk to the Trujillos.
蓝妈妈让那女人勾引你的伎俩被我看穿了
Smurf sending you off with that woman was screwed up.
因为我和巴兹的感情 她想借此报复
She was just trying to get back at me for being with Baz.
你是第一次 对吧
That was your first time, right?
事情不应该发展到这一步
That's not how it's supposed to happen.
你自己要清楚
I-I need you to know that.
你想要换个话题
Look, if you want me to talk about something else,
你就要大胆说 不然我继续了
you need to speak up, or else I'm just gonna keep going.
我学会尖翻了
I learned how to kickflip.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你看 和我聊天也不错
See, talking to me ain't so bad.
我喜欢和你聊
I love talking to you.
安德鲁 对我来说 重要的是我们的姐弟感情
This is what's important to me, Andrew. Me and you.
不应该被巴兹
No matter what happens with Baz
蓝妈妈 或任何人干扰
or Smurf or anybody else, okay?
从来都只有我和你
It's always you and me.
你出状况 对我来说不是什么好事
Me letting something happen to you is bad business.
下次别再这样了
Don't pull that shit again.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
你这么想死吗
Do you have a death wish?
能不能等你家里人停止打款之后
I mean, can you just wait until your family stops paying us
再去找死
before you get yourself killed?
袭击你的那些墨西哥人 是帮派团伙
Those Mexicans that attacked you, those are Varrio Ghost.
- 何必呢 - 我自己能解决
- I mean, what is that about? - I can handle myself.
- 是吗 - 又来了
- That right? - You're like a broken record.
听好 如果他们再欺负你 让我们解决
Listen, if they come at you again, let us handle it.
我们这里的人手比他们多
We got more people in here than they do.
别还手 会被单独关禁闭的
Don't retaliate. They'll put you in the hole.
明白了
Okay.
这是哪
The hell is this place, man?
带你锻炼锻炼
'Bout to get our workout on.
你知道我是健身房♥老板吧
You know I own a gym, right?
健身房♥能帮你克服心瘾吗
One that helps you fight that urge?
- 好啊 - 最近好吗 大块头文斯
- What's up, baby? - How you doing, big Vince?
挺好
All right.
老样子
Like we agreed.
干嘛 你让我上擂台吗
What? So you want me to fight?
这里的人都是为了战胜心魔而来
Man, everybody here is fighting their demons.
不然为什么要在后院 和陌生人
Why else would they fight complete strangers
大打出手呢
in a backyard?
况且比去戒毒所便宜
And it's cheaper than rehab.
我猜你要克服不少心魔
I suspect you got a few demons to fight off.
那咋办 要我把别人揍出翔吗
How? You... You want me to beat the crap outta someone?
- 是这样吗 - 不是揍别人
- Is that the idea? - Not someone.
和我打
Fighting me.
我给自己下注了
I just put a rack on myself.
啥 我喜欢
What? I like that.
这房♥子不错啊
What a spot.
你用什么手段得到的 巴兹
What'd you do to get this, Baz?
你懂的
Eh, you know.
你这个继母属实阔气 蓝妈妈
You're a cool-ass stepmom, Smurf.
- 这礼物够豪的 - 他自己挣来的
- It's a hell of a gift. - He earned it.
巴兹的商业头脑了得
You know, Baz here has a great mind for business.
这房♥子买♥♥得值了
Place pays for itself.
你们各年龄段都有吧
You guys are all of age, right?
我去帮你拿个喝的
Can I get you another drink?
- 好啊 - 行
- Sure, baby. - Great.
我跟你去
I'll come with you.
把这个解决了
Hey. Finish this up.
还要酒吗
Want another beer?
这样吧
You know, um...
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah. Of course.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
爽
All right.
音乐大声点
Hey, turn this shit up, man.
给我再来一瓶
Now I'll take another.
叮 叮
Ding, ding.
你确定要打吗
You sure you want to do this?
人只有尝试失败 才会清醒
To get sober, you have to humble yourself.
尝尝拳头也是一种办法
A good ass whippin' will do that.
一局定胜负
Ain't gonna be no rematch.
可以啊 发泄心中的怒火
All right. Let's get out that rage.
这下把你的一腔激♥情♥点燃了
Yeah, thought I'd warm them ribs up for you.
操
Shit.
来吧
All right, man.
上啊
Get in there!
敲铃了
Bell!
管它什么铃
Screw the bell!
不是你要打吗
You said you wanted to fight?!
听到没 敲铃了
Hear what I said? That's the bell!
回到你方角落
Back to your corner!
放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
我受够了
I'm done! I'm done!
狗屁玩意
This is bullshit.
你要是离开 你就输了
Hey, if you walk, you lose.
我管你呢
I don't give a shit.
嘿 菲尼根
Hey, Finnigan.
为什么医务室会给我们打电♥话♥
Why are we getting calls from the infirmary?
我们刚刚听说教皇被人捅了
We just heard Pope was stabbed.
出了事 监狱就会通知家属
The jail has to notify you.
我的手下说没大碍
My guy says everything is good.
缝几针而已
A few stitches.
保护不到位就别想拿钱
No protection, no pay.
是你舅舅让我的人退下 他才被袭击的
Your uncle told my guy to stay back before he was attacked.
一副寻死的样子
Guy acts like he wants to die.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表