剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我打算抢劫你弟弟
I want to rip off your brother.
你找我帮忙
And you want my help?
- 你认识布罗克·费洛斯吗 - 歌♥手
- You know who Brock Fellows is? - The singer?
两周之后 他要给他的女朋友庆生
He's throwing a birthday party for his girlfriend in two weeks.
- 总价值多少 - 大概75万
- How much total? - Maybe 750K.
到时候我贸然潜入
I'm flying blind into this house,
我需要确保你在外面会接应我
and I need to know that you have my back outside.
你什么意思
What are you talking about, man?
- 没有批准吗 - 没
- No permits, huh? - No.
如果我当天在场的话 可以确保一切顺利进行
If I can be here, I can make sure everything proceeds safely.
行吧
Okay. Fine.
想玩个游戏吗
You wanna try a game?
嘿 蓝妈妈
Hey, Smurf.
不是全部卖♥♥给吉娅了吗
I thought we sold those to Gia.
巴兹留了一台给我
Baz saved one for me.
不是他说了算
It wasn't up to him.
我们买♥♥下了同一条街的店铺
We just bought the place down the street.
以前是阳光傻瘫
It used to be, uh, Sun of a Beach.
他抱怨了供货问题
They told us about the supply issues.
在欧申赛德开店做生意是挺难的
Yeah, it's hard to open up a business down here in Oceanside.
我们想跟你商量一下
We want to work out a deal.
教皇伯伯就是安德鲁·科迪吗
And this Uncle Pope is Andrew Cody?
我认为他是凯瑟琳·贝伦生前见的最后一个人
Yeah. I think he was the last person to see Catherine Belen alive.
你在这里住多久了
Yeah? How long have you been sleeping here?
- 就几天 - 跟我来
- Just a few days. - Come with me.
- 别进屋子里 - 谢谢
- Don't go in the house. - Hey, thanks.
一切帮助
For everything.
待着别乱跑
Just stay in here.
我热了剩菜
I heated up some leftovers.
没事 我们要出门了
We're good. We're actually just heading out.
去哪
Where you going?
我和杰克约在淘儿唱片见面
I'm meeting my friend Jake at Tower.
她送我去
Yeah, she's giving me a ride.
你的车出问题了吗
What's wrong with your car, baby?
没 只是...
Well, nothing. Just that, you know...
淘儿唱片店就在慈善旧货店隔壁
Tower Records is right next to Goodwill.
我去看看能不能淘什么东西 你要去吗
I'm gonna check out their racks. Do you wanna come?
你的格子衫还不够多吗
Don't you think you have enough plaid?
看样子是不去了
Guess that's a no.
宝贝
Honey?
开车的时候注意看路
Just keep your eye on the road, okay?
别分心
No distractions.
谢谢你能这么关心我 蓝妈妈
Thanks so much for the concern, Smurf.
拜拜
Buh-bye.
怎么了 教皇
Yo, what up, Pope?
你找我
You wanted to see me?
对
Yeah.
我要离开几天
I'm gonna be out for a couple days.
想让你帮我看着场子 锁好门
I need you to keep an eye out, lock up.
好
Sure.
谢了
'Preciate it.
泰勒那孩子看见了吗
You seen that kid Taylor?
胳膊受伤那个吗
The one with the, uh, jacked up arm?
好几天没见了
Nah, not for a few days.
这简直是"梦幻天地"
You built "Field of Dreams," bro.
他们有空就来 没别的意思
They keep coming. That's all I mean, man.
慌什么呢
What's up with you?
你是警♥察♥ 我是贼
You're a cop and I'm a snitch.
你怎么不告诉我教皇和他一家的情况
You didn't tell me who Pope is, who that family is.
你以为呢
Who do you think they are?
是惹不起的人
That's people you don't screw with.
你不会有事的
Nothing is gonna happen to you.
给
Here.
我拍了一些科迪家的照片和视频
It's got a bunch of pics and video of the Cody house.
大门有密♥码♥还有监控
It's got the gate code and where the cameras are and everything.
这个是电箱吗
And the electrical box?
在洗衣房♥旁边
Yeah, it's next to the laundry.
都拍到了
It's all in the pictures.
厉害啊 泰勒
This is great, Taylor.
不客气
Good.
还有别的情况吗
Anything else?
听说教皇要离开几天
I heard Pope's gone for a day or so.
另一个可能要一起去
Maybe the other guy, too.
所以我没法住了
That's why I had to leave.
干得好
Good work.
下车吧
Now get out.
- 顺利吗 - 嗯
- Everything good? - Yeah.
埃迪大概会展出十几件珠宝 甚至不止
Looks like Eddie's bringing about a dozen pieces, maybe more.
他会带上莱克斯
He's bringing Lex.
最精干的一个安保
One of our better security guys.
贴身保护埃迪 你要小心
Stays glued to Eddie. Keep an eye.
我会转告大家 还有别的要注意吗
I'll pass it on. Is there anything else?
你们怎么把他支走
How are you guys gonna get him out?
我们自有办法
We have our ways.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
那是怎么鬼东西
The hell is that?
蔬菜汁加肌酸
Green juice and creatine.
准备好一会儿的行动了吗
You good for later?
我觉得我们得一起进去
Yeah, so I think we should both go in.
既要找到珠宝 又要掉包出来
You gotta find the pieces and then switch them out.
一个人忙不过来
It's too much for one person.
珠宝商会认出你的
The jeweler will make you, man.
那就让教皇进去
All right, well, then just get Pope to do it.
负责你的活就好
Just do your job.
我们不知道他会不会临时倒戈
Man, we don't know if this guy is gonna crack
- 跟他弟弟揭发我们 - 他不会的
- and tell his brother. - Well, he won't.
谁知道呢
Yeah, but we don't know that, man.
要是遇到什么情况
We could be walking into something,
- 能有两个人的话... - 我能行的
- and if there's two of us... - Look, I-I got it, okay? I got it.
给我争取足够的时间就行
Just make sure I have enough time.
给你争取大概三分钟吧
Yeah, well, probably gonna get about three minutes.
- 哪够啊 - 那就五分钟
- I'm gonna need more than that. - All right, well, then five.
可以了吧
That it?
到时候见
I'll see you later.
真♥他♥妈♥难喝
This tastes like shit.
我跟戴伦说了这玩意不好喝
I tell Deran it tastes like ass.
他说没人会来这里点咖啡
He says nobody comes here for coffee.
也没人会来酒吧点炸鱼配薯条
Yeah, nobody comes here for the fish and chips, either,
但食物有30%的利润
but there is a 30% margin on the food.
咖啡有75% 花点心思
Coffee's, like, 75%. Just make a little effort.
我会选好一些的咖啡豆
I'll pick up some decent beans.
- 生谁的气呢 - 克雷格
- What's up? - Craig.
你去和教皇说吗
You talk to Pope?
他可能不在乎 但我会说的
I don't think he cares, but I will.
克拉克和德鲁待会儿就来
Clark and Drew are gonna be here soon.
好 那要赶紧搞定
All right, good. Well, we gotta make it quick.
我们只有一两个小时了
We only have a couple hours.
很快的
It won't take long.
送上门的钱没什么不好
Passive cash is good for us.
我来负责谈判
I'll handle the negotiation.
亏不了
It'll be worth our while.
早啊 伙计们
Morning, gentlemen.
早 进来吧
Morning. Come on in.
在"48×14" 我们懂什么叫投桃报李
At 4814, we know that one hand washes the other,
李归你们
but you guys own the soap.
"48×14"吗
4814?
"48×14"是餐厅的名字
4814 Diner. That's the name.
本来想叫"24×7" 但因为我们有两个人
We were gonna call it 24-7, but there's two of us, so...
3%可以吗
We good on that 3%?
我们觉得5%更好
We were thinking more like 5%.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表