剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
去歇会
You wanna go lay down?
好吗
All right?
- 他在哪儿 - 克雷格家
- Where was he? - At Craig's.
- 他说那是事发现场 - 凯瑟琳的事
- He said that's where it happened. - Catherine?
- 在老巴床上 - 天啊
- In Baz's bed. - Jesus.
要给他找个律师
Okay, well, he needs a lawyer then.
不对 要送他出国
No. We need to get him out of the country.
送他去墨西哥
We need to take him to Mexico,
- 坐飞机走 - 来不及了
- get on a plane... - No, no. It's too late for that, man.
他还没有受到任何指控
He hasn't been charged with anything yet.
一旦他逃跑 警♥察♥会逼问我们线索的
Yeah, but if he runs, they'll be all over us looking for him, man.
我觉得 这个警♥察♥没有确凿的证据
Look, I don't think this cop has shit on him, okay?
不然的话 他早就被逮起来了
If she did, h-he would have been arrested already.
相信我
Trust me.
找律师吧
Let's get a lawyer.
我和教皇聊聊
I'll talk to Pope.
好 我去车上打电♥话♥
Okay, I'll make some calls in the car,
尽量找个厉害的刑事律师
try and find a good criminal attorney.
等等 你去哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going?
去处理一些事情
I've, uh, got to go deal with something.
现在吗
Right now?
去给朋友帮忙
Yeah, I gotta help a friend.
很快的 你和他沟通一下 可以吗
It won't take long. Just... Just talk to him, all right?
看看能不能问出这个警♥察♥的其他底细
See what else you can get out of him about this cop.
他听得进你的话 他信任你
He listens to you, man. He... He trusts you.
他不听我的
He doesn't listen to me.
你不能一辈子无视我
You can't ignore me forever.
安德鲁别这样
Andrew, come on.
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about it.
- 我们本来打算告诉你 - 什么时候
- We were gonna tell you... - When?
真的 我发誓
We were. I swear.
他是我们的弟弟
He's our brother.
不是亲弟弟
He's not our brother.
这是乱♥伦♥
It's just... not right.
令人作呕
It's disgusting.
你在生谁的气 巴兹和我 还是只恨我
So, are you mad at Baz, too, or just me?
算了
Fine.
你这么早来啊
You're here early.
你不去接一下吗
So, you just gonna let it ring?
不是你该做的吗
Isn't that your job?
你好 这里是健身...
Hello, Workya... Yeah.
是啊 等一下
Yeah, okay. Hold on.
是你弟弟
It's your brother.
哦
Yeah?
告诉他我等一下打回去
Just tell him I'll call him back.
他说待会儿打给你
He says he'll call you... Yeah.
好的
Okay.
他让你现在就滚回家
He says to get your ass down to the house now.
教皇出事了
Something about Pope.
嗨
Hi.
你来了
You're here.
我不能待太久
I-I can't stay long.
她怎么样了
But, um... how is she?
她做了除颤才恢复呼吸
They shocked her back into breathing.
我妈妈没气过几次
My mom flatlined a few times.
有一次甚至超过了两分钟
Once for over two minutes.
但你妈妈还是去世了
Your mom died, though, right?
对
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
诺亚要回国了
Noah's coming home.
是吗 回来多久
Oh, yeah? For how long?
他被调配到彭德尔顿军营 至少一年吧
He's redeployed to Pendleton, so at least a year.
除非又有地方开战了
Unless someone else starts a new war.
他早就想把我妹妹赶走
He's already said that he wants to kick my sister out
就差等他回国了
when he gets back.
我现在不知道怎么办
I don't... I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我和她不是家人就是仇人了
I'm gonna be fighting with her or for her
我这下半辈子就这样吧
for the rest of my life.
不用这样
You shouldn't have to.
不然呢 听诺亚的 把她赶出家门
So, what, Noah's right? I should just throw her out?
你也是这样做的吗
Is that what you did?
辛迪不是你的孩子
Cindy's not your kid.
你不是她的妈妈
You're not her mom.
我只想说 她已经不是你的责任了
What I'm saying is that she's not your responsibility anymore.
我能理解
But I get it.
真的 相信我
I do. Trust me.
- 我得走了 - 这么快
- I gotta go. - Already?
我自己也有家事要处理
Yeah. I've got family shit of my own to deal with.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
她什么时候能出院
Did they say when she's getting out?
暂时不行
Not for a while.
我再找机会来看看
Okay. I'll try to come back later.
- 谢谢你来 - 没事儿
- Okay. Thanks for coming. - Of course.
我给你做了三明治
I, uh, made you a sandwich.
我们聊聊
We need to talk.
你知道有什么把柄在警♥察♥手上吗
Do you know what this cop has on you?
我什么也不知道
No. I don't know shit.
你知道她什么底细
What do you know about her?
她不是欧市本地的
She's not from Oceanside.
她哪来的
Okay. Where is she from?
不清楚
I don't know.
州里的 或者县里的
State, maybe county.
不知哪来的警♥察♥ 突然到访
So, some cop who's not from Oceanside just shows up
盘问凯瑟的死因
and starts asking questions about Cath.
她不用问
Not asking, man.
- 她知道 - 知道什么
- Sh-She knows. - She knows what?
知道我做了什么
She knows what I did.
怎么知道的
How could she know that?
我不清楚
I don't know.
现在连吃的也得我帮你买♥♥咯
I gotta get you food now, too?
你就只配帮我跑跑腿罢了
Oh, it's the least thing you could do
毕竟我差点被你害死
after you almost got me killed.
教皇去了我住的旅馆
Pope Cody came to my motel.
这是为什么呢
Why would he do that?
我怎么知道
I have no idea.
或许是因为你通风报信
Maybe you told him there was heat on him.
我没有
No, I didn't.
在他去我的旅馆之后
After he came to my motel,
你以为下一个遭殃的不会是你吗
you don't think he's gonna come for you next?
不可能 他已经教训过我了
No, he already kicked my ass.
什么时候
Really? When?
把所有事情一五一十地告诉我
You need to tell me everything that happened.
好好看看 我需要你的意见
Look around. I want your opinion.
挺好的
Yeah, it's fine.
挺好而已吗
It's just fine?
- 你买♥♥下来了 - 对
- What, you bought this? - Yeah.
法拍的
Out of foreclosure.
屋主破产了 被我捡了便宜
The owner was going bankrupt, so I got it for a steal.
你买♥♥了之后有什么打算
And what are you gonna do with it?
我打算出租
I was thinking of renting it.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我租吗
About what? Renting it?
我觉得 有了这套房♥子
I figure, if we get this place
而且威利街还有一套
and we have the house on Whaley,
我们可以自己开展房♥产管理事务
that we could have ourselves a little property management business.
你负责收租
You could collect checks.
修马桶
You could fix the toilets.
清理猫尿
You could, you know, clean up the cat piss.
- 你愿意吗 - 不愿意
- Is that what you want? - No.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表