剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
尼克两天前刚被绑♥架♥过 而我做了什么
Nick got kidnapped two days ago, and what do I do?
嗑了两天药
Get high for two days.
我们一样
We both did.
我有阿姨住在圣安东尼奥
I have my tías in San Antonio.
德州那几个吗
The ones in Texas?
雷恩 你不能把尼克带去德州
Renn, you're not taking Nick to Texas.
他是我们的弟弟
He's our brother.
- 不是亲弟弟 - 令人作呕
- He's not. - It's disgusting.
我又有下一票的想法了
Got an idea for another job.
- 你回家吧 - 什么
- Go home, all right? - What?
别碰我 你被炒了
Hey, don't touch me! You're fired.
- 开车小心 - 好
- Drive safe. - All right.
祝你好运
Hey, good luck.
她很漂亮 你女朋友
She's beautiful... your girlfriend.
只需要你供认不讳
All you have to do is admit to what happened.
你大概是愿意的 所以才会告诉艾米
I think you want to. That's why you told Amy.
当晚你们聚餐之后 我一路跟踪她回家
I followed her home that night you two had dinner.
她不肯透露
She didn't want to tell me,
是你迫使她成为了从犯
but you made her an accessory to the crime.
可她能怎么办呢
What else was she gonna do?
安德鲁·科迪今晚要留下来陪我们了
Andrew Cody's gonna spend the night with us.
有什么法律依据吗
On what legal basis?
他承认杀害了凯瑟琳·贝伦
Confessed to the murder of Catherine Belen.
我们的货你也敢偷
You stole from us.
你的势力已经散了
Your shit's loose.
和皮特对峙
Talked to Pete.
他把皮特的眼珠挖了
He took Pete's eye out.
菲尼根
Finnigan.
你们有东西要给我吗
You guys got something for me?
我们待会儿要去县里给教皇探监
We're going to see Pope at County later.
帮忙给他多护着点
We wanted to get an update on protection.
有人罩着他
People are looking out for him.
你们哥哥有些不情不愿的
Your brother isn't exactly a willing participant.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他不想接受帮助
Doesn't seem to want the help.
他是没想明白
He's not thinking straight.
我会开导他的
I'll talk to him.
黑帮家族有来找麻烦吗
Any trouble from La Familia?
没有 他们可能不想追究挖眼珠的事了
No. Maybe they decided to let the whole eye thing go.
也可能是因为和皮特有关系的人
Or there's nobody connected to Pete
现在都不在这个监狱服刑
in his unit at County right now.
我们在查了
We're on it.
教皇的狱友是谁
Who's Pope bunking with?
目前是我手下的人
Just my guy right now.
警♥察♥可能会安插卧底进去 套他的话
They're gonna try and send a snitch in and get him to talk.
这倒不用担心
Won't be a problem.
他不会开口的
He's not gonna talk.
确保教皇和你的人在一起就行
Just make sure Pope stays with your guy.
你放心
You got it.
够平整了
Looks all right.
抵触心理是人的症结
Man's problem is that he resists,
越是抵触就会招致越多麻烦
and in doing so he manifests more trouble.
接纳方有信仰
Faith is in acceptance.
还没谈完就草草认罪
A guilty plea with no kinda deal in place.
你一定是心中有信仰的人
I mean, you must be a man of faith.
或是忏悔的人
Or penance.
不管你是不是愿意 在鹈鹕湾监狱的日子
Either that or that bid you did up in Pelican Bay
你当是去度假的吗
was what, Club Med to you?
是我家里人把你安排进来的吗
Did my family put you in here?
差不多吧
Something like that.
要多少钱你才肯把嘴闭上
How much does my family have to pay you to shut up?
在这里 没有人可以独来独往
No one's an individual in here.
每个人都会有牵扯
Every man is his association.
我不是第一次坐牢
It's not my first time.
那就硬气一点
Well, then start acting like it.
我俩一起 不服憋着
You and me. Like it or not.
住自己以前的房♥间感觉怎么样
How was it sleeping in your old room?
我的枕头被人拿走了
Well, someone took my pillows
换了几个泡沫橡胶内芯的给我
and switched them out for some shitty foam ones.
去看看J的房♥间
Check J's room.
你要搬去和雷恩住吗
You moving back in with Renn?
不了
Nope.
她打算搬到圣安东尼奥和奶奶一起住
She's moving down to San Antonio with her grandma.
住多久
For how long?
不清楚
Don't know.
尼克怎么办
And what about Nick?
我每隔几个月过去看看他
I'm gonna go down every couple of months.
她也会时不时带孩子回来探亲
She's gonna come up here and visit her family.
是个办法
Work it out.
算是吧
I guess.
给教皇的吗
That for Pope?
对 书 内衣裤
Yeah. Some books. Underwear.
牢里的东西都不怎么样
All that county-issued stuff is shit.
- 这是干嘛 - 给他充钱
- What's that for? - His commissary.
我已经给他充很多了
I already put a bunch on his commissary.
那就再充一点
All right, well, then put some more on.
你去看看他呗
You should visit him.
好几周了
It's been weeks.
搞什么 蓝妈妈 你拆我的信
What the hell, Smurf? You opened my mail?
对不起
Oh, shit. Yeah, sorry.
信封写着SAT 我以为是信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥寄的
It said SAT. I thought it was a credit card company.
当然不是
Yeah, it's not.
貌似成绩不错
Looks like you got a good score.
优于94%的考生
94th percentile.
如果你想当老师的马屁精
If you want to kiss teachers' asses
再花四年时间泡在图书馆里
and spend another four years in the library,
随你便
be my guest.
我只想看看自己的能力
I just wanted to see what I would get.
以后别拆我的信
Don't open my mail again.
我有任务给你和教皇
I need you and Pope to do a run.
光纤的活儿
Fiber-optics job.
不是让巴兹负责的吗
Thought Baz was handling that.
巴兹为了这次行动忙前忙后 屁♥股♥冒烟
Yeah, Baz is working his ass off putting the whole job together,
你们只要完成一件小事就行
and I need you guys to do one errand.
试试看
Come on.
可以给大学论文积累素材
It'll be good for your college essays.
就当是课外活动咯
Just think of it as, uh, extracurricular activity.
行吧
Fine.
厨房♥小组出发了
Kitchen detail! Let's go!
剩余的人还能活动15分钟
The rest of you got 15 before lockdown.
嘿 撞到人要说"对不起" 你个杂种
Hey! The phrase is "excuse me," you jack-off.
一个办法是请求宽大量刑
One option is to beg for leniency at sentencing.
申明安德鲁认罪是出于衷心的悔恨
Claim that Andrew pled guilty because he's truly remorseful.
渲染一下他的虐待狂母亲和悲惨童年
Talk about his abusive mother, tough childhood.
那么会判多久 无期吗
Okay. So then what? He gets life?
25年到无期 可以先坐20年
25 to life. But he does 20.
甚至15年 然后申请假释
Maybe even 15. Paroled while he's still young.
还有别的办法吗
What else you got?
可以想办法翻供
We can seek to change the plea.
他最开始就不应该认罪
He shouldn't have pled guilty to begin with.
供词什么的就是胡扯 当初就该推♥翻♥
Confession was bullshit. Coulda fought it.
安德鲁不听劝
Andrew wouldn't listen.
让他听劝不是你的责任吗
Well, wasn't that your job to make him listen?
不是这么回事
Uh, no. That's not how this works.
但我们可以利用这一点
But we can use that.
我们要让法官相信
We convince the judge
安德鲁没有得到有效的律师援助
that Andrew wasn't afforded effective counsel
包括审讯和候审阶段
both when he was interrogated and during the pre-trial phase.
他的精神状况不稳定是尤其棘手的因素
Especially troubling given his mental health challenges.
什么
Wait. Sorry.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表