剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
如果你们有别的需求或疑问
If you need anything else or have any questions,
电♥话♥联♥系♥我
just give me a call.
我送你出去
I'll show you out.
好 拜
Okay. Bye.
- 你好吗 - 好啊
- You okay? - Yeah.
有不自然吗
Was that weird, or...
我觉得挺好的
No, it's fine. I promise.
好 拜
Okay. Bye.
她知道多少事
How much does she know?
明面上的事
The truth.
我们变卖♥♥家产 分钱的事
We're selling everything, and we split it up.
仅此而已
That's it.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the spot?
这一大♥片♥
Long way out here.
你一个人把尸体
Couldn't have been easy
大老远运到这里来可不容易
hauling a body all the way out here by yourself.
我做到了
I managed.
或许不止一个人
Maybe you weren't by yourself.
只有我自己
I was alone.
- 埋得深吗 - 别回答
- Buried him pretty deep? - Don't answer that.
比尔 你别穷追不舍 我们先前说好的
Just give it a rest, Bill. We have a deal in place.
吩咐手下完成工作就好了
Let's just let everybody do their jobs, okay?
我埋得很深
I had to dig deep.
免得被郊狼刨出来
I didn't want the coyotes to get to him.
你先等一下
Hold that thought.
少说点话 行吗
A little less chatter, okay?
你记不记得 埋尸的时候
Do you remember what Mr. Bennett was wearing
本内特先生的穿着
when you buried him?
蓝色拉链帽衫
Blue zipped hoodie.
白色T恤
White T-shirt.
牛仔裤
Jeans.
可以开始你委托人的转狱手续了
Guess we should start getting your client's transfer order ready.
那么
So,
满足你保护性监禁的要求
you got your, uh, protective custody.
但出狱就别想了
But you're never gonna get out.
三辆车 付了预付款
Three cars, paid for up front.
一站式购物
One-stop shop.
你是赫尔曼吗
You Herman?
是咯
Last I checked.
我是克雷格
Craig.
你有钥匙吗
You got the keys?
有
Got 'em.
车子加满油并且改装好了
Cars are gassed and tuned.
比车行的坑人服务要到位
Better than them sumbitches at that franchise place'll do for you.
一周后见
See you in a week.
加满油再还回来
Bring 'em back gassed up.
得找个地方把枪藏好
Guess we should find a place to stash these guns.
没错
Yep.
看看我今天淘到了什么
Look what I found today.
好看吧
Pretty, right?
怎么了
What's up?
蓝妈妈在你房♥间
Smurf's in your room.
我靠 蓝妈妈
Holy shit, Smurf.
你最近在攒钱吗
You been saving up?
按你的吩咐控制预算
Been keeping track of the budget, like you asked.
你偷了多少钱
How much did you steal?
你没有权利翻我的东西
You have no right to go through my shit.
你的东西
Your shit?
既然钱被你找到了 就拿走吧
You already have the money. Just keep it.
我当然要拿走
Of course I'm gonna keep the money.
- 是我的钱 - 行啊
- It's my money. - Fine.
骂我一句再哄哄我 这件事就算翻篇了
Call me a slut and a little girl and let's get this over with.
我不打算惩罚你
I'm not gonna punish you.
我反倒要满足你
I'm actually gonna give you what you want.
给你自♥由♥
Your freedom.
什么意思
What does that mean?
从我家搬走
Get out of my house.
好
Fine.
随你便 没人给你收尸
Have it your way. Die alone.
- 不准把这个带走 - 什么
- You're not taking these. - What...
住手 你
Stop! Are you...
- 你开什么玩笑 - 你口袋里的所有东西
- Are you kidding me? - Everything in your pockets.
你
Are you...
- 住手 - 家门钥匙 我的
- Hey, stop! - Keys to the house... my house.
汽车钥匙 我的
Keys to the car... my car.
- 你口袋里的所有东西 - 住手 疯婆子
- Everything in your god damn pockets... - Stop it! Psycho bitch!
- 都是我的 - 放开我
- ... is mine! - Get off me!
回你房♥间
Get back in your room!
- 安德鲁 救命 - 你敢
- Please, Andrew! Andrew! - Don't you...
你发什么疯
What is wrong with you?!
你以为能拐走我儿子吗
You thought you could take my son?!
- 救命 - 你个小贱♥人♥
- Please! - You little bitch!
可悲的小婊♥子♥
You pathetic little whore!
- 妈 - 贱♥人♥
- Mom! - Bitch!
住手 放开我
Stop! Get off me!
- 住手 安德鲁 - 看见这辆车了吗
- Stop! Stop! Andrew! - See that car?
我宁愿把车给流浪汉
I'm gonna give that car to a bum.
- 放手 - 你给我离开这里
- Get off! - You're gonna walk out of here
- 连滚带爬地消失 - 放开我
- on your own two feet. - Get off of me!
还有 带上毒品
You know what? Take your drugs.
你在加油站里 跪着给卡车司机
You're gonna need them when you're on your knees
口♥交♥的时候会派上用场的
giving blowjobs to truck drivers at the gas station.
我恨你
I hate you!
等一下
One sec.
这是你所谓的下午休班吗
Is this you taking the afternoon off?
有一个合伙人情绪崩溃了
Well, one of the partners was having a meltdown,
所以需要我顶替
so I had to hold his hand.
你好吗
You okay?
好啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你舅舅们的事好像挺棘手的
Things, uh, seemed tense with your uncles.
我们现在的状况很煎熬
Yeah, we're just going through a lot of shit right now.
教皇入狱让我们措手不及
Pope being in jail really blew up a lot of our plans.
所以
Is, uh...
你们才把财产都变卖♥♥了吗
Is that why you're liquidating all your assets?
算是
Kind of.
因此我想找你谈谈
That's why I wanted to come over and talk to you.
这么严肃
So serious.
我和舅舅们要分家了
Me and my uncles are splitting up.
打算各奔东西
We're gonna get away from each other.
什么
What?
和我舅舅们合作从来没让我舒服过
I've never really felt comfortable working with my uncles.
他们当我是小屁孩
They, uh... They treat me like a kid,
即便我让他们的资产涨了两倍
even though I tripled their business assets.
他们不把我放在眼里
They don't respect me.
他们不喜欢我
They don't like me.
我打算去维尔京群岛
I'm thinking of going to, like, the Virgin Islands
或者斐济
or Fiji or something.
永远不回来吗
Permanently?
是
Yeah.
J 我刚离开我的丈夫
J, I just... I just left my husband.
搬过来和你住
I just moved in here with you.
- 现在你打算去维尔京群岛 - 别着急
- Now you're going off to the Virgin Islands... - Wait, wait, wait.
不是的 我需要你跟我一起去
No, no, no, no, no, no. I-I want you to come with me.
我们从新开始
We can start over.
J 这种事情不能这么突然
J, you can't just come in here and ask someone
- 就让人做决定 - 我知道
- something like that out of the blue. - I know.
- 我说 - 我知道 听我说
- I mean, I... - I know. Listen.
这件事情 我已经考虑很久了
Listen, I've been thinking about this for a real long time.
我要离开欧申赛德
I need to get out of Oceanside
远离我的舅舅
and I need to get away from my uncles,
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表