剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我伤人了
I hurt someone.
我用枕头蒙住她的脸
I put a pillow over her face.
你不能来这里 安德鲁
You can't be here, Andrew.
你好 艾米
Hi, Amy.
他是谁
Who's that?
我开的滑板公园里的小鬼
He's just a kid from my skate park.
安德鲁 很高兴见到你
It was good to see you, Andrew.
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
- 诺亚回来了 - 你想让我走吗
- Noah's back. - Do you want me to leave?
你又贩毒了
You're dealing again?
我要靠自己挣钱养活自己
This is about me making my own money!
但我不知道你连妈妈都不配当
But I didn't know you'd also be a shitty mother.
雷恩带着尼克走了
Renn left and took Nick.
- 会回来的 - 谁知道呢
- Well, she'll come back. - Yeah, I don't know.
来
Come on.
不是让你晚上来找我的吗
You were supposed to meet me tonight.
本来看电视 后来忙别的去了
I got sidetracked watching TV.
你敢再犯这样的错误
Don't you ever let it happen again.
怎么 又要去抢劫便利店了吗
What, do you got, like, a convenience store to rob
我跟你说 好好看看
You know what, man? You need to check
你现在这副"一家之主"的嘴脸
your leader-of-the-pack bullshit you're playing now.
大门密♥码♥和监控的位置都拍到了
It's got the gate code and where the cameras are and everything.
厉害啊 泰勒
This is great, Taylor.
那好 我不干了
Good. 'Cause I'm done.
欢迎来到欧申赛德
好多玉米卷饼
A lotta burritos.
准备带去滑板公园
Yeah, it's for the skate park.
有些孩子没什么吃的
Some of those kids don't get much to eat.
对了
You know, the, um...
非盈利的那个事
the skate-park-nonprofit idea?
不是非得让你收钱
You don't have to collect money or...
J 不是说好了吗
J, we talked about it, man.
听我说完
Okay, hear me out.
我们可以把钱投进去
We can... We can put money through it,
作为建造的捐赠款
but structure it as donations.
不用向任何人收费
We don't have to take any money from anyone.
这样一来 一年就可以洗十万
Which means, we can put like 100 grand,
甚至更多钱
maybe more, through it a year.
喂 你好
Hey. Hey, there.
收到我的短♥信♥了吗
You got my message?
没 我
No, I was...
我也没想到能见到你
I was pretty surprised to see you, too.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 卡尔斯巴德
Sure, Carlsbad.
当然
Absolutely.
七点半 到那见面
7:30. I'll see you there.
再见
Bye.
是你朋友吗
Is that your friend?
- 刚才的电♥话♥ - 嗯
- On the phone, was that... - Yeah.
- 有事吗 - 是的
- Well? - It was.
她
She's, uh...
我们约了晚饭
We're gonna have dinner.
好啊
Good.
- 很棒啊 - 是
- That's great. - Yeah.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
操
Shit.
这样吧
You know what, man?
把非盈利的文件打印出来
Print up the paperwork for the nonprofit thing.
- 我会签字的 - 真的吗
- I'll sign it. - Really?
是
Yeah.
我同意了
I'm in.
搞什么 朱莉亚
Jesus. Julia...
几点了
What time is it?
三点半
3:30.
我梦见你了
I had a dream about you.
你确定其他人都睡了吗
Are you sure everyone's asleep?
不确定
No.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
有点酸痛
Just a little sore.
你和谁打架了
Who'd you get in a fight with?
沙滩上的小痞子吗
Some douchebag at the beach?
我被我哥揍惨了
No, my brother whupped my ass.
你和克雷格的年纪一样大是吧
You and Craig are about the same age, right?
是
Yeah.
一定很好玩吧
That must have been fun.
他从小到大都是混账东西
Well, kid was an asshole, and he still is.
继续
Yeah! Yeah!
- 没事吧 - 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
今天就待在店里吗
You sticking around today?
不 我打算整修器械
No, I gotta... refit the weights.
然后吃完午餐去见我孩子
And then I'm gonna take lunch and see my kid.
- 你有孩子 - 是
- Your kid? - Yeah.
- 我都不知道你有孩子 - 哦
- I didn't know you had a kid. - Yeah.
儿子女儿
Boy or girl?
儿子
Boy.
很大了吗
Wow. Is he, like, old?
不大 你为什么要这么说
No. Why would you say that?
没什么 随便问问
I don't know. Just asking.
我去冲澡了
I'm gonna take a shower, okay?
嘿 看我 给我听好
Hey! Look at me. Pay attention.
给我听好 你知道我是谁
Pay attention. You know who I am. Right? Right?!
我以前一直忍♥着
I tolerated this shit at first.
现在听说你生意好了 要进一大票货
Now I hear you're edging up, got some big load coming in.
这我就不答应了
That ain't gonna work for me.
把货带去公园
You're gonna bring it all to the park
放进秋千旁边的垃圾桶里
and put it in the trash cans by the swing.
然后才有资格把孩子领回去
Then we'll talk about getting your kid back.
不行
No! No! No!
不好 尼克
No! Nick!
- 没事的 - 戴伦
- It's all right. - Deran.
去办公室 快点
Office, now.
- 怎么了 - 快来
- What? Why? - Now! Let's go! Now!
操
Shit.
- 你有枪吗 - 啥
- Guns, man. You got guns? - What?
- 枪 有没有枪 - 你干什么呢
- Guns! Do you have guns? - What are you talking about?!
什么意思 我有的
What do you mean? Yeah, yeah, I do.
发生什么了
W-What's going on? Jesus.
尼克 被人拐走了
Nick, man. They... they took him.
什么意思 被谁拐走了
What do you mean? Who took him?
雷恩 进了一大批货
Renn... she got a big load in.
有人把她打倒在地之后 把尼克拐走了
And then they rolled her, and then they took Nick
就想让我们拿可♥卡♥因♥赎
so they could trade him for the coke.
麻烦了
Shit, man.
居然拐走我儿子
Took my son, man!
- 住手 停 - 拐走我儿子
- Cut it off! Stop! - Took my son!
深呼吸 别冲动
Take a breath! Slow down.
深呼吸 会把孩子救回来的
Okay? Breathe. We're gonna get him back.
雷恩没事吧
Is Renn okay?
被揍得不轻 但没大碍
Beat up, man, but she's all right.
跟教皇和J说了吗
Have you talked to Pope or J?
没 他不接电♥话♥
No, he's not answering his phone.
没打算联♥系♥J
And I'm not calling J.
好 没事 我们去救他
Okay, okay. It's fine. We'll get him back.
枪在保险箱里 我开车去 可以吗
The guns are in the safe. I'll drive. Okay?
来吧
Come on.
- 好哦 - 免费食物
- All right. - Free food.
这边递一个
Pass one over here.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表