剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
朱莉亚 当着哥哥弟弟的面至少穿件衣服
Julia, put some clothes on around your brothers.
都第四次约会了 不禁想问
So, fourth date. Gotta ask...
一个普通小酒吧的老板怎么有钱买♥♥这种房♥子的
how does the owner of a dive bar afford a place like this?
靠卖♥♥速冻玉米卷
Frozen taquitos.
我们现在仍然保持纯炮♥友♥关系
We're gonna keep doing the whole sexy/mysterious thing.
你愿意就行
If you want me to, sure.
科迪先生 我是潘妮·迪恩
Mr. Cody? Penny Dean.
不好意思 你是律师吗
I'm sorry. You're an attorney?
科迪先生 我经手过许许多多初期评估
I handle a lot of our initial consultations, Mr. Cody.
备受合伙人信任 你也可以相信我
The partners here trust me... so can you.
我没有求着你来我的悬案调查组
I didn't ask for you to be assigned to my cold-case unit.
我也不想来 有什么案子
Me neither. So, what do you got?
凯瑟琳·贝伦
Catherine Belen.
欢迎光临
Hi! Welcome!
那是谁的机车
Whose bike is that?
我也刚戒
Hey, man, I just got clean, too.
挺难熬的
That shit's hard.
必须想办法抵♥制♥诱惑
Got to find ways to scratch that itch.
给我坐下
Get your asses down! Hey!
麻利点 快交出来
Be ready! Let's go!
别生气哦
Take it easy, baby.
有听说过埃迪·范吗
Ever heard of Eddie Pham?
浮夸男 暴发户
Real flashy dude, full of shit.
那个卖♥♥钻石的人 眼睛不眨就给了八万
This diamond guy paid 80 grand for those just like that.
他很有钱咯
So he's just sitting on cash?
他不仅仅卖♥♥珠宝
He doesn't just sell jewelry.
他还制♥作♥ 数量庞大
He makes it, too. A lot of it.
他哥知道钻石被加工过
His brother knew that the shit was cut.
他们兄弟之间存在嫌隙
There's something off between the two of them.
可以好好利用
I think we could use it.
你觉得兄弟之间真的能互相出♥卖♥♥♥吗
You really think one brother would turn on another like that?
埃迪·范这票能捞到多少
How much are we gonna get for this Eddie Pham job?
不好说 要等克雷格去踩点
It's hard to tell until Craig scouts the place.
要看制♥造♥车间是不是就在现场
It depends if they do the manufacturing on-site.
我想分5万
I need like 50K for my cut.
造滑板公园用吗
For your skate park?
对 水泥不便宜
Yeah. Cement ain't cheap.
我不想造碗池
I don't want to build a bowl.
你会收费吗
Are you gonna charge people?
收费玩滑板
To skate?
要不然你变成非盈利的呢
How about if you make it a nonprofit?
那样的话 一切照旧
That way, nothing has to change
还可以用于洗钱
and we can start pushing money through it.
反正没人付钱 已经不盈利了
Nobody's paying, so it already is a nonprofit.
所以是答应咯
So, is that a yes?
或许
Maybe.
你锁门了吗
Did you even lock the door?
没人会进来
Nobody ever comes in here.
喜欢这里的氛围
Love the ambiance.
很有情调
It's very romantic.
把所有这些酒卖♥♥掉要多久时间
How long does it take you to sell all this booze?
不清楚 一两个月吧
I don't know. A couple months.
这里顾客挺多的吧
I guess the place is pretty packed.
大家喜欢喝酒
People like to drink.
我觉得不是酒的关系
I don't think it's the booze.
是因为你
I think it's you.
你在这边算是数一数二的人物
See, you're kind of like the man around here...
海滩边 小镇上
the beach, in town.
和所有人都熟
Everyone knows you.
J是谁
Who's J?
我外甥
My nephew.
貌似只有我一个人
You know, it feels like I'm the only one
对你一无所知
who doesn't know anything about you.
你一呼我就到 完事之后离开
Just come when you call, then I leave.
你的活不错
The sex is... great,
但圣迭戈也有活好的
but I can get that in San Diego.
那你有什么想法
So, what do you want?
更进一步
More than this.
我的要求不多
Come on. I'm not asking for much.
只想更了解你
I just want to get to know you better.
去舒服一点的地方
And go someplace nice.
那我去圣迭戈找你吧
Yeah, well, I'll come down to San Diego or something.
谢谢
Thank you.
得走了
Oh, shit. Gotta go.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
你要去开门吗
You gonna get that?
不
No.
好吧
Good.
烦死了
Oh, my God.
你来我这里干什么
What are you doing here, man?
保持边界感 可以的
Holding boundaries. I like that.
嗯
Yeah.
那个 我刚去了你的店
Nah, man, I was, uh, headed to the shop.
想着说过来看看你怎么样
Thought I'd come by to check on you, see how you're doing.
我挺好的
Mm? Nah, I'm doing good.
- 是吗 - 对
- Okay? - Yeah.
我仔细想了你说的话
Hey, uh, I was thinking about what you said,
关于搬家的打算
about wanting to move.
我觉得是不错的想法
I think it's a good idea.
老地方把你困在重复的习惯里
Old places keep you in old habits.
嘿 文斯
Hey, Vince.
布里塔妮
Brittany.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, hon.
- 来一瓶吗 - 不了
- You want one? - No.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
- 现在吗 - 是的
- What? Now? - Yeah. Now.
你有什么打算
So, what's up, man?
我有个兄弟要把公♥寓♥租出去
Buddy of mine is renting out his condo.
或许你有兴趣了解一下
Thought you might wanna check it out.
- 在哪 - 当然是在湾区那边
- Where? - Over by the Gulf course.
离海滩有些远啊
Yeah, that's kinda far from the beach.
还有其他好玩的
And all the bullshit that come with it.
不好说啊
Yeah, I dunno, man.
戒了以后 总要有改变
When you get sober, shit has to change.
你是知道的
You know that.
你说过这里以前是你弟弟的房♥子
You said this used to be your brother's place, right?
对
Yeah.
许多过往
Lotta history.
放弃不容易
Hard to let go.
但这就是代价
Sometimes, that's what it takes.
我待会儿去打牌 你也来吧
I'm having a poker game later. You should come on by.
弗兰克也在 可以和他聊聊公♥寓♥的事
Frank will be there, and he can tell you all about the place
顺便让我把你的钱都赢走
while I take your money.
走着瞧
Yeah, well, we'll see about that.
- 走了 - 好
- All right, I'm out, man. - Yeah, bro, man.
所以呢
So?
- 这是什么 - 我的未来
- What am I looking at? - My future, I think.
房♥屋出♥售♥
我想买♥♥
I want to buy it.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你有钱买♥♥吗
Can you afford it?
我可以贷款
I can get a loan.
有个合伙人觉得我暗恋他
One of the partners thinks I have a crush on him.
买♥♥车的时候有他联名签署 这事也可以
He co-signed my car. He can make this happen.
你的丈夫有什么看法
What does your husband think about that?
你真的在乎我丈夫的看法吗
Do you really care what my husband thinks?
稍微修缮一下 这里很快就能住满人的
Some minor renovations, the place should fill up pretty fast.
我没打算出租
I'm not planning to rent it out.
开♥发♥商要把这片街区大部分地买♥♥下来
A developer's buying up most of the block,
打算盖一个户外商场
gonna build an outdoor mall.
要是我有产权 就能坐等
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表