剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I figure I hold on to this, and it's only a matter of time
别人送钱上门了
before someone gives me an offer.
你怎么知道这里要盖商场的
Where'd you find out a mall's being built?
没有公示 但我有个客户是投资人
It's not public, but one of our clients is an investor.
你偷看了客户的文件
You looked through a client's file?
J 我是当秘书的 无聊就看看咯
I'm a secretary, J. I get bored.
感兴趣的话 我有更好的建议
There's a better option, if you're interested.
可以啊
I am.
拆了 建停车场
Tear it down, build a parking lot.
等商场建好以后
That way, when the mall's built,
一年就能回本了
you can make your money back within a year.
如果商场要扩张
Then if they decide to expand,
就不得不买♥♥你的地
they're gonna be forced to buy you out.
好啊 这个想法更好
Okay. Yeah. That's a much better idea.
我要去工作了
I have to get to work.
好
Okay.
今晚能请你吃晚饭吗 作为答谢
Hey, uh, can I take you out to dinner tonight, as a thank-you?
不用
You don't have to do that.
你给了我价值一百万的点子
You just gave me a million-dollar idea.
应该的
I kinda do.
可以啊
Okay, sure.
好的 给你发短♥信♥
Great. I'll text you.
不是都卖♥♥给吉娅了吗
I thought Gia got all of those.
没 那样就可惜了
Nah. That would have been a waste.
聪明人上学需要用电脑
Brains need shit like this for school and stuff.
来
Here, come on.
有安装程序吗
Does it have any programs?
嗯
Yeah. Here.
你看
Check it out.
很厉害对吧
That's pretty cool, right?
马莉 别这样
Mari, come on.
我朋友需要这些车
My guy is waiting for the cars.
他都打算付钱了
He's ready to pay out.
马莉
Mari!
操
Shit.
巴兹
Baz?
想玩个游戏吗
You wanna try a game?
在这个文件夹里
They're in this folder right there.
嘿 蓝妈妈
Hey, Smurf.
不是全部卖♥♥给吉娅了吗
I thought we sold those to Gia.
巴兹留了一台给我
Baz saved one. For me.
- 不是他说了算 - 这票活儿是他的
- It wasn't up to him. - It was his job.
你哥哥呢
Where's your brother?
- 教堂 - 又去了
- Church. - Again?
他喜欢
He likes it.
午饭做好了
Lunch is ready.
嘿 蓝妈妈
Hey, Smurf...
蓝妈妈 我会付你的
Smurf, I'll pay you back, okay?
- 你怎么付 - 我想办法
- With what? - I'll find something.
希望如此 因为我的活儿泡汤了
Well, I hope so, because my job just went to shit.
有账单要付
Got bills to pay.
怎么回事
What happened?
马莉和洛伦佐临时反悔了
Mari and Lorenzo got cold feet.
你不需要马莉和洛伦佐
You don't need Mari or Lorenzo.
- 我们就可以 - 就我们俩吗
- We can do it. - Just the two of us?
还有朱莉亚和安德鲁 能有办法的
Julia and Andrew, too. We can figure it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用
Yeah.
快吃
You should eat up.
这是什么
Hey. What's this?
凯瑟琳·贝伦案件的搜查令申请
A request for a warrant in the Catherine Belen case,
去搜安德鲁·科迪家
for Andrew Cody's house.
为什么呢
Oh, yeah? On what cause?
黎娜·布莱克威尔跟我说 她妈妈失踪当晚
Lena Blackwell told me that the night her mother went missing,
是在教皇伯伯的车上醒来的
she fell asleep and woke up in her Uncle Pope's truck.
教皇伯伯就是安德鲁·科迪吗
And this "Uncle Pope" is Andrew Cody?
我认为他是凯瑟琳·贝伦生前见的最后一个人
Yeah. I think he was the last person to see Catherine Belen alive.
- 黎娜告诉你的 - 是
- And Lena told you this? - Yes.
你接她放学那天
Was it the day you picked her up from school
还是你给她买♥♥冰淇淋那天
or the one you took her for ice cream?
- 我问了她问题 - 可以了 路易丝
- I asked a couple questions. - Damn it, Louise.
你在未经监护人允许的情况下询问孩子
You spoke to a child without her parents' consent.
她爸爸死了 妈妈被人埋尸荒野
Her father is dead, and somebody buried her mother in the desert.
她还有养父母 他们会有意见的
Well, her adoptive parents, then. And they're pissed.
那我给他们送果篮
Okay, so I'll send them a fruit basket.
够了
Shut up!
我昨晚和吉姆·桑多瓦尔吃晚饭
I had dinner with Jim Sandoval last night,
他把你的事情都告诉我了
and he told me all about what you did.
我不允许我部门出这样的问题
I don't need any of that bullshit here.
教堂好玩吗 宝贝
How was church, baby?
你没说我不能去啊
You didn't say I couldn't go.
我说了这是在浪费时间
I told you it was a waste of your time.
但你还是去了
But you keep going.
是因为女生吗
Is it a girl?
那里有你喜欢的人
Someone you like there?
不是
No.
你喜欢什么样的女生
What kind of girls do you like?
- 不清楚 - 身材好 长得高
- I don't know. - Curvy? Tall?
喜欢沙滩靓妹吗
You like beachy girls?
别害羞 正常的
Don't be embarrassed. It's normal.
不过 你去的教堂会说另一派理论
Although, that church of yours would tell you differently.
别去了 好吗
Don't go back there, okay?
会让你厌恶自己的
They'll just make you hate yourself.
我对你的爱 他们给不起
And I love you too much for that.
小时候能有这么个地方简直会高兴死
Man, I would have killed for a place like this when we were kids.
牛逼啊
This is sick.
好啊
Yeah!
不错啊 教皇
Looks great, Pope.
很受滑板小子欢迎
Nice. Looks like the groms dig it.
全是你自己完成的吗
You did this all by yourself?
我和奥格
Me and Auge.
- 谁 - 我雇的人
- Who? - Guy I pay.
应该给他开工资单
We should get him on the payroll.
我现金付的
I pay him in cash.
嘿 什么时候去见面
Hey. Time's the meeting?
待会儿
Later.
你就穿成这样吗
You gonna go dressed like that?
不
No.
我搞了一辆迈巴♥赫♥
And I got a Maybach.
为什么
Okay. Why'd you get the Maybach?
埃迪·范这种档次的珠宝设计师
Because kiss-ass jewelry designers like Eddie Pham
很看重客户的座驾
give a shit what you ride up in.
开现代去就跌份儿了
Can't just be pulling up in a Hyundai.
- 车哪弄来的 - 偷的呗 不然呢
- Where did you get it? - Stole it. What do you think?
从布拉德那搞来的
Loaned it from Brad.
你和布拉德说过什么吗
Well, what'd you tell Brad?
没说什么
Nothing, man, all right?
我走了
Jesus. I'm out.
你这里有买♥♥保险吗
You got insurance on this place?
我不需要
I don't need insurance.
我觉得他自己会问的
I think he would say otherwise.
又不是我叫他来的
I didn't tell that guy to come here.
但你没让他走啊
Yeah, but you didn't ask him to leave.
所以你对这里发生的一切都得负责
That makes you responsible if anything were to happen.
现如今 我们所有资产都绑定在一起
All of our assets are tied together at this point.
你的倒霉事 会平摊到我们头上
Anything happens to you, it happens to us.
有他的语气了
Starting to sound like him.
提醒你一句
Just saying.
欢迎 史密斯先生 要一杯起泡酒吗
Welcome, Mr. Smith. Prosecco?
- 有无酒精的吗 - 气泡水 高筒玻璃杯
- Uh, do you have anything virgin? - Pellegrino, in the tall glass.
谢谢
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表