剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
尼克
Nick!
看着我 我保证把我们的儿子接回来
Look at me. I'm gonna get our son back.
别动
Don't move.
- 别怕 没事的 - 你等着
- Come on. It's okay. - This ain't over.
诺亚回来了
Noah's back.
他被特批休几天假 决定回来给我惊喜
He got special leave and decided to surprise me for a few days.
我知道你已婚
I knew that you were married.
你有没有注意到
Have you noticed anything different about...
朱莉亚和巴兹最近有什么不一样
Julia and Baz lately?
哪方面
Like what?
他们最近经常出去玩 没带上你
They've been hanging out a lot... without you.
我不希望你觉得被冷落了
I don't want you to feel left out.
抱歉 你是教皇吗
Excuse me. A-Are you Pope?
我是泰勒的妈妈
I'm Taylor's mom.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
- 你气色不错 - 你也是
- You look good. - So do you.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我审判了你
I judged you.
可我该做的是宽恕你
When what I should have done was forgiven you.
对 叫光纤的东西 怎么了
Yeah, it's that fiber-optic shit. So?
县政♥府♥下周会公示
So the county's going to announce next week
计划在每一栋大楼里安装
that they're putting these in every one of their buildings.
学校 政♥府♥大楼
Schools, courthouses...
我在县政♥府♥上班 我怎么没有听说过
I work for the county. I ain't heard nothing about that.
得要好多电缆吧
That's gonna be a lot of cable.
一车接一车
Truckloads.
毕竟不是每个人都消息灵通的
I don't know. Hard to keep track of it all.
你知道安保有多严吗
You know how close they watch that?
我知道得清清楚楚
I know exactly how close they watch it.
我的评分是B-
I'd give 'em a B-minus.
考虑一下
Come on.
每批线轴里捞一两盘挪到我的车上
Couple spools for every delivery winds up on one of my trucks...
不会出问题的
that's not a problem.
你还得转手
But then you got to move it.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
贪便宜的建材承包商可上哪找啊
Where am I gonna find contractors looking for a deal?
推
Push it.
推
Push it.
加油 教皇 你还可以再来一个
Come on, Pope, you got one more in you.
巴兹 帮帮他
Baz, help him.
看看你和杠铃谁能征服谁
Are you gonna let it crush you, or are you gonna crush it?
毋庸置疑
Never a doubt.
看见了吗 戴伦 强者是这样诞生的
See that, Deran? That's how winners are made.
我就说他可以
Told you he had it.
教皇 你觉得呢
Hey, what do you think, Pope?
下次是不是该让朱莉亚做卧推
Should we get Julia on the bench next?
她是女生
She's a girl.
女生要做有氧
Girls do aerobics.
你个尼安德特人 知道什么意思吗
You're a Neanderthal. You know what that means?
是某个人类亚种
It's a subspecies of humans that went extinct...
四万年前灭绝了
40,000 years ago.
好厉害哦 大聪明
All right, smartass.
有他在 探索频道是绝不可能被转台的
Hey, you know you can't get that Discovery Channel shit past my boy.
考虑一下 搞他两个月
Come on. You do this for two months,
就有钱给庞蒂亚克火鸟机盖车♥库♥了
you could build a garage for your Firebird.
六号♥装卸码头
Loading dock 6.
从南门进入
Come in the south gate.
明白
Will do.
谢谢你 瑞吉
Thanks, Reggie.
你觉得呢 现在想不想要
What do you think? What do you wanna do now?
这里吗
Here?
你昨晚睡着了吗
You get any sleep last night?
没有
No, I didn't.
是整晚盯着窗外的情况吗 守夜人先生
Were you up all night staring out the window, Mr. Night Watch?
雷恩怎么样了 还好吗
How's Renn doing? She all right?
她在恢复了
She's handling it.
好了 你先回去吧
All right. Why don't you get out of here?
去睡一会儿
Go get some sleep.
- 可以吗 - 好
- All right? - Yeah.
还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
那就好
Cool.
记不记得 我之前有事情要跟你说
Uh, so you know... I had something to run by you?
你让我明天再说
And you said wait till tomorrow?
- 不记得了 - 我还记得
- No, not really. - Well, I do.
我找到活儿了
I got a job.
哦 哪个行业的
Yeah? Doing what?
是一票活儿
No, man. A job.
你和我一起
For you. With me.
牙科诊所
It's a dentist's office.
档次很低的那种
Kind of a low-rent dentist,
但他刚到手一箱荷兰狮
but he just got in a box of Dutch Lions.
荷兰狮是什么东西
What the hell is a Dutch Lion?
银币
Coins, silver.
一枚值几百块
Each one's worth a couple hundred bucks.
牙医要这些银币干什么
Yeah, what is a dentist doing with a bunch of silver coins?
可能喜欢收集吧
He's a collector or some shit,
他把东西放在办公室的文件柜里
but he keeps them in his office in a filing cabinet.
- 保险箱都没有 - 你是怎么知道的
- Doesn't even have a safe. - And you know this how?
因为我表妹肖娜的室友
'Cause my cousin Shawna's roommate
是牙科保健师
is his dental hygienist.
你表妹肖娜的室友
Your cousin Shawna's roommate?
我已经去看过了 就是一栋破旧的煤砖房♥
Dude, I already scoped it. It's a shitty little cinder-block building
拉胯的安保系统
with cheap-ass security.
对你来说是小儿科
Child's play for you, man.
一个币就值几百块
Each coin's worth a couple hundred bucks.
15分钟就能到手三四万
We're talking 30 or 40 grand for 15 minutes' work.
那你打算怎么对付那个牙医
What do you plan on doing with the, uh, dentist?
用他的牙科手♥机♥砸晕他吗
What, are you gonna knock him over the head with his own drill?
你明天才度完假回来
Dude, he's on vacation till tomorrow.
没人的
There's no one there.
我们今天就动手 酒吧营业之前就回来了
We hit it today, get back before happy hour.
你想想 我在这里挺卖♥♥力的
Come on, man. You know I work hard here.
是个好员工
You know I'm a good worker.
但我能力不止于此
But I can do more.
给我个机会
Let me do more.
你想要表现机会
Okay. Yeah, you want to do more?
不如把厨房♥的准备工作先做了
How about you finish prepping the kitchen?
- 怎么样 - 没查到
- Well? - I got nothing.
诺亚·迪恩中士 对吧 工作认真 勤勤恳恳
Sergeant Noah Dean, right? Does his job, no complaints.
有个人恩怨吗
Any personal beefs?
不管怎么说 其他人似乎不太关注他
Doesn't seem like anybody thinks about him one way or the other.
他自己本本分分的
He's just there.
他有个老婆叫 潘妮
He's got a wife named... Penny.
在律所工作
Works at a lawyer's office.
普普通通
Pretty vanilla.
跟他老婆有不和吗
Are there any problems with the wife?
有没有出轨
Is he cheating on her or...
没看出来
No sign of it.
你怎么对他这么穷追不舍
Why you got such a hard-on for this guy?
需要更多信息就联♥系♥我
Let me know if you want more info.
应该很好查 他刚接到调动令
Should be easy to track. He just got his PCS orders.
什么调动令
PCS orders?
永久性换站 他们部队要撤了
Permanent Change of Station. His unit's rotating out.
马上就能回家
Dude's coming home.
好的 我们要... 不行
Okay. We're gonna go and... No.
- 嘿 - 嘿 小家伙
- Hey. - Hey, bud.
我以为你要去健身房♥
I thought you were going to the gym.
本来是的 但想想算了
Yeah, I was, but I, uh... changed my mind.
想回来和你们在一起
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表