剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你妹妹和你住一起多久了
How long has your sister lived with you?
抱歉她不太礼貌
Sorry if she seemed rude.
她是嗑嗨了
She seemed high.
刚开始会生气
You know, at first, you're pissed,
然后被迫接受
and then you accept it.
之后就沦为看护人
Then you're just the caregiver.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
我会陪她克服的
And I'll help her through it.
给我来点
Give me some.
开车 开车
Start the car! Start the car!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
你有没有注意到
Have you noticed anything different
朱莉亚和巴兹最近有什么不一样
about Julia and Baz?
哪方面
Like what?
他们貌似很亲密
They seem closer.
安德鲁 对不起
Andrew, I'm sorry!
安德鲁 停下
No! Andrew, wait! Stop!
- 她是谁 - 她是警♥察♥
- Who is she?! - She's a cop! She's a cop!
你打电♥话♥给她 说想要见面
You call her. You tell her you wanna meet.
谁杀了凯瑟琳·贝伦 你吗
Who killed Catherine Belen? You?
安德鲁 想杀我吗 动手啊
You wanna kill me, Andrew? Go ahead.
只会被处死一次的
They can only fry you once.
她是你姐姐
She's your sister.
蓝妈妈 她不是
No, Smurf. She's not.
- 但在这里 我们是一家人 - 那我走
- In this house, we're all family. - Then I'll leave.
你这年纪去孤儿院不合适吧
You know you're too old for the orphanage, right?
她知道了
She knows.
知道什么
She knows what?
我杀了凯瑟
I killed Cath.
我替蓝妈妈动手的
I did it for Smurf.
谢谢你赶来了
Hey. Thanks for coming.
你买♥♥毒品了
You score?
没
No.
孩子还好吗
Is he okay?
给他喂了一些奶粉
Yeah. I gave him some formula.
好啊 我的宝贝
Hola, mi amor.
走吧
Let's go.
教皇起来了吗
Is Pope up yet?
没 我联♥系♥克雷格了 没人接
No. I tried calling Craig. I got nothing.
我们得找他谈谈
All right, well, we should go talk to him.
你想把他吵醒吗
Do you wanna wake him up?
我们得搞清楚现在的状况啊
We need to know what the hell is going on, man.
没准现在警♥察♥在赶来的路上了
They could have cops coming over here right now.
行吧
Yeah, all right. Fine.
他的手♥机♥和钱包还在
His phone and wallet are here.
- 看见他出门了吗 - 没
- You see him leave? - No.
教皇
Pope!
可能去滑板公园了
Maybe he went to the skate park?
我开车去看看
I'll drive over there.
- 你去找克雷格 - 好
- Find Craig. - All right.
谢谢你能来 警探
Thanks for coming, Detective.
麻烦你帮我联♥系♥上你的搭档 帕特里克
I need you to put me in touch with your partner, Patrick.
- 我给他留了信息 - 是前搭档
- I left messages. - Ex-partner.
他搬去丹佛和孙儿们住了
He moved to Denver to be closer to his grandkids.
他有没有提起过凯瑟琳·贝伦
He ever spoke about Catherine Belen?
有啊 三不五时
Yeah. Too much.
就我这么看来 你不也是嘛
From what I hear, sounds like maybe you do, too.
杀她的凶手还没有伏法
Her killer is still walking around.
凶手已经死了
Her killer's dead.
不是巴兹·布莱克威尔
It wasn't Baz Blackwell.
是教皇
It was Pope Cody.
我需要你找到他 并且带他去局里
I need you to pick him up and bring him to the station.
他的车上有一把未登记的的手♥枪♥
He has an unregistered firearm in his car.
杀死凯瑟琳·贝伦的凶器吗
That he used to kill Catherine Belen?
不 只有把他关起来 我才能问他话
No. I need him in custody so I can talk to him.
给我点实在的东西
I'm gonna need something real.
别画饼
No fishing.
煎饼吃吗
Pancakes?
百视达音像店的《月光光心慌慌》系列有货了
Blockbuster got the "Halloweens" back in.
今天我们可以追剧
We could do a movie marathon today.
外边天气这么好
It's such a beautiful day outside.
干嘛非得成天坐在电视机前面
You don't want to sit in front of the TV all day.
欢迎回家 宝贝
Welcome home, baby.
昨晚过得好吗
Did you have a good night?
其实呢 今天我需要你帮忙照看弟弟
Actually, I need you to watch the boys for me today.
为什么
Why?
巴兹和我有事要忙
Baz and I have errands to run.
他们自己待着就挺好的
They'll be fine on their own.
安德鲁
Andrew...
给我吧 宝贝 谢谢
I can take that, baby. Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在哪
Where are you?
怎么了
What's going on?
辛迪嗑药过量
Cindy OD'd.
我现在在医院
I'm at the hospital.
医生给她打了一针
They gave her a shot of something,
差点就没了
but it was close.
苍天啊
Jesus.
我看见她倒在浴室地板上
I found her on the bathroom floor.
以为她死了
I thought she was dead.
你能来医院一趟吗
Can you... Can you come to the hospital?
现在不行
Um... uh, I can't right now.
J 我需要你
J... I need you.
很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
现在不方便 潘妮
Now's not a good time, Penny.
好吧 行
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Okay. Sure.
算了 我挂了
Whatever. I gotta go.
妈哟
God damn it.
克雷格
Craig?
克雷格
Craig.
教皇
Pope.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我在这里杀了她
This is where I killed her.
可以了 给你
All right. Uh, here you go.
我得走了
I have to get out of here.
好啊 等我一下
All right, just... give me a second, okay?
离开欧申赛德
I mean Oceanside.
我不能总是这样
I can't keep doing this.
哪样
Doing what?
尼克两天前刚被绑♥架♥过 而我做了什么
Nick got kidnapped two days ago, and what do I do?
嗑了两天药
Get high for two days.
雷恩 我们一样
Renn, we both did.
对
Right.
尼克没事啊 是不是 小家伙
And Nick's fine. Aren't you, bud?
就该听你的 孩子出生以后把毒品买♥♥卖♥♥戒了
I should've quit dealing when he was born, like you said.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在收手还来得及
Stop dealing, and we'll be fine.
离开欧申赛德又是什么原因
But what's that got to do with leaving Oceanside?
我在欧申赛德戒不掉
I can't do it in Oceanside.
很容易又染上了
It's too easy to get sucked back in.
我有阿姨在圣安东尼奥
I have my tías in San Antonio.
德州那几个吗
The ones in Texas?
小时候我经常在那过暑假的 记得吗
I spent summers there as a kid, remember?
只有在那我才觉得生活是 正常的
It's the only place I ever felt like life was... normal.
雷恩 你不能把尼克带去德州
Renn, you're not taking Nick to Texas.
你也一起来
Come with us.
你不是想和我们在一起吗
You want to be with us, right? With me?
雷恩 我们的家在这儿
Look, Renn, this is our home.
我们能想出办法 渡过难关的
All right? We'll figure it out, and we'll get through this.
还好吗
What's up?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表