剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
有点高哦
That's steep.
鉴于我们的专业顾问水准 这算便宜了
It's a bargain for consultants with our level of expertise.
顾问
Consultants?
你们的钱算是付给我们名下公♥司♥的咨♥询♥费
You'll pay a consulting fee to a company we own.
可以以业务开销的名义报销
You can write it off as a business expense.
买♥♥你们的咨♥询♥服务 图什么呢
And what do we get for your consulting services?
图个清净和这一带的口碑
Peace of mind and local goodwill.
比被在龙舌兰酒里灌尿要划得来
It's a little more than a piss in a tequila bottle kinda deal.
出3%就够有诚意了
We were stretching to make 3% work.
你们知道开一家新餐厅才能赚多少吗
Do you guys know what new restaurant margins are like?
说得对 那就6%
Yeah, you're right. 6%.
- 我们是真心来谈的 - 7%
- W-We came here in good faith... - 7%.
- 我们肯定有别的办法 - 那就8%
- Look, I'm sure we can work something out. - Maybe 8%?
闭嘴吧 德鲁 5%可以
Shut up, Drew. 5% sounds great.
你的馆子 "15×47"
your bar, 1547,
负责举办每年的海滨冲浪比赛
will be hosting The Strand Surf Competition every year.
我怎么没听说过
I've never heard of that.
谁让你们刚来呢
Yeah, well, that's 'cause you guys just started it,
恭喜了
so congratulations.
妥了吗
Are we good?
48什么
4-8-what?
很莫名其妙的名字 但重点是我们有钱拿
It's a stupid name. The point is we're making money.
干净且合法
It's clean and legit.
- 好 - 就顺便和你说一下
- Okay. - I just figured you'd wanna know.
手提钻在车上了吗
Jackhammer's in the truck?
嗯 还有铁铲 切管机 都准备好了
Yeah. Shovels. Pipe cutters. We're good.
疏通器呢
Snake for inside?
我还把水箱灌满了
I filled up the water tank, too.
测过水流 没问题
Tested the flow earlier. It's good.
忘记给戴伦一个了
Should have given Deran one of these.
他要混进去
He's the one inside.
不用 有安检
Nah, his'll get checked.
按我们的方法
The way we're going in,
就不会被安检
ours won't.
比利
Billy.
不错
Not bad.
开玩笑 我不要太厉害
Are you kidding? I was great.
我说自己呢
I was referring to myself.
在后备箱做 需要技巧
See, back of a van takes skill,
灵活性
dexterity.
得了吧
Oh, my God.
这么宽敞无法施展我的魔力
I can't really work my magic with all this space.
我仔细想过的
I did okay considering.
抱歉 没开小房♥间
I'm sorry I didn't get a shittier room.
有钱就是了不起
Thanks for ponying up for it.
帮个忙
I need a favor.
我下一票活要搞彭德尔顿军营
I have to get onto Camp Pendleton. For work.
和我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
你在那里冲浪过
Well, you surf there.
你是怎么通过层层检查的
How do you get past the restricted access?
- 不能说 - 为什么
- I can't, Smurf. - Why?
我不想把自己搭进去
I don't wanna mess up my thing.
基地不是那么好惹的
Waves on the base kick ass.
我能有什么好处
I mean, what's in it for me?
宝贝 去哪
Hey, whoa. Baby, where you going?
我以为我们能有共识
I thought we had an understanding.
等一下
Hey, look, hold on.
我不计前嫌让你回来
I let you come back
即便你人间蒸发 跑去巴拿马冲浪
after you disappeared to Panama to surf.
是萨尔瓦多
El Salvador.
要不是他们那闹内战 我没打算回来
I woulda stayed if it wasn't for the civil war.
你还拐走了我的儿子
After you kidnapped my son.
是 我们的儿子
Ah. Our... Our son.
带他去了内华达州 怎么想的
Took him to Nevada, for God's sakes.
内华达
Nevada.
一时冲动嘛
Crime of passion.
你就是不想负当爹的责任 比利
You don't wanna be a dad, Billy.
和你说吧 戴伦没了你这个爹还过得更好
And you know what? Deran's better off without you.
你没资格拒绝我
But you don't get to say no to me.
等一下 蓝妈妈
Wait, S-S-Smurf.
再见了 比利
Bye, Billy.
- 好啊 - 回来凑热闹啦
- 'Sup, man? - Back for more fun?
- 我错过了什么 - 油管网红
- Yeah, what'd I miss? - YouTuber.
煎饼大王格雷格
Pancake Greg.
去年靠做煎饼的视频
Guy made 2 mil last year
吸引了两百万粉丝
filming himself making pancakes.
煎饼啊
Pancakes.
而我们围在外面靠拍照赚点小钱
We're out here trying to make a buck getting this picture.
谁才是傻子呢
Which one of us is the moron?
好了
All right.
这是谁
Oh, who's this?
大胡子DJ 上广♥告♥的那个
Uh, it's the DJ with the beard, on the commercials.
- 别挡路 - 退后
- Get out of my way. - Get back.
- 退后 - 我拍到了吗
- Back up. - I get him?
嘿 我的占位你也敢挤
Hey, you pushed me out of my spot.
这是行人道 你有意见吗
It's a sidewalk, bro. What are you gonna do about it?
学学规矩 别让我给你上一课
Learn the rules, before I have to teach you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
别急眼
Let's relax.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我是消防检查员
Yeah, I'm the, uh, fire inspector.
知道我会来
They... They know I'm coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
35吗
35?
是
Yeah.
你之前的话是什么意思
What were you talking about earlier?
我们真的可以完全合法赚钱吗
You really think we could be legit?
最终会的
Eventually.
西装革履那种
You mean like suits and shit?
不 该干嘛还是干嘛 只是换一种套路
No. No, we'd still do what we do, just in a different way.
为什么呢
But why?
没办法的办法
'Cause I think we're gonna have to.
生物体
Organisms.
不能适应环境的生物体无法存活
Organisms that don't adapt to their environment don't survive.
和雨林一样
Just look at the Amazon.
这里再加点什么
Let's make an addition here.
把无边镶的那条给我
Let me get that invisible set.
看好
Watch this.
现在更像冰凌了
She look more like a icicle.
看到了吗
You see that?
简直是璀璨夺目啊 埃迪
Oh, man, she gleamin', Ed.
我要被冻住了
I'm freezing, boy.
冷艳冻人
Shit is icy, man.
还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我在欣赏这个圣诞主题
Just, uh, admiring the, uh, Christmas theme.
请不要说圣诞这个词
Uh, if you could please not say "Christmas."
布罗克是无神论者 他听到会发疯的
Brock's an atheist and he'll lose his shit.
到处都是树
There's trees.
是以冰为主题的 钻石 冰块
Yeah, it's an ice party. You know, like, diamonds, ice.
树也是冬天的
The trees are just... winter.
作为背景 非常适合
It's hella good background
给布罗克拍抖音短视频
for the stuff Brock's filming for his TikTok.
"抖布罗克"短视频 他起的名字
Or "TikBrock," as he calls it.
你看需不需要检查一下 还是
So, do you need to, like, inspect anything, or...
- 不用 - 那就好
- No, I'm... I'm good. I mean... - Okay.
除非出现问题 不然不用特别关注我
Yeah, I'm a fly on the wall until I see a problem.
好的
Okay. Great.
准备好了
It's ready.
那个有夫之妇 甩掉她了吗
That married chick... you get rid of her yet?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表