剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢你答应见我
Thanks for meeting me.
这地方不错 他们玩得开心
It's nice. They like to play.
- 啊 - 巴兹
- Ah! - Baz!
- 往后的业务 - 需要有人能帮到我们
- So, future services? - We need someone who can help us
帮我们做大做强
when we need to be creative.
- 雷恩带着尼克走了 - 她会回心转意的
- Renn left and took Nick. - Well, she'll come back.
你是没看到她甩脸子
Yeah, but you didn't see the look on her face.
我需要东西提提神
Look, man, I need a... I need some pick-me-up.
你哪怕一天忍♥住不嗑药会死吗
Can you even go one day without using that shit?
别看
Look away!
我和吉娅谈过了
I just spoke with Gia.
我现在不进行新的生意合作
I'm not taking on any new business right now.
我们是老主顾了
We're not new business.
我们的合作关系是和蓝妈妈绑定的
Our relationship was with Smurf.
你们小子徒有蛮力
You boys were only muscle.
你们喜欢这房♥子吗
You guys like this house?
我会得到手的
I'm gonna get it for us.
- 希望吗 - 嗯
- Would you like that? - Yeah.
非常适合我们一家
Kinda perfect for us.
我建议把蓝妈妈的公♥寓♥卖♥♥了 搞实业
You should sell Smurf's apartments, buy businesses.
能运作更多的钱
It'll allow us to push more money through.
- 算我一个 - 同意
- I'm in. - Yeah, me, too.
愿我们荣华尽享
May we all get what we want...
恶果不尝
... but never what we deserve.
这才对嘛
There we go.
死者女性
We got a female.
年近三十
Late 20s.
似乎已经被埋好多年了
Looks like she's been buried a couple of years.
让我看看
Whoa. Whoa. Let me see that.
- 发现身份证 - 凯瑟琳·贝伦
- We got an ID. - Catherine Belen.
似乎是来自欧申赛德
Looks like she's from Oceanside.
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andrew! Andrew!
- 来了 - 要命了 巴兹
- I'm coming! - Jesus, Baz.
你当这是在遛弯呢
This ain't no damn Sunday stroll.
动作快 搬后面的
Let's go! Get the back!
可以了
Yeah, that's good.
朱莉亚
Julia.
马丁老师
Mr. Martin.
你怎么在学校 今天周六啊
What are you doing here? It's Saturday.
上SAT预备课
SAT prep.
对哦 我忘了
Right. I-I forgot.
那你呢
Why are you here?
我把《一个人的和平》忘在储物柜里了
Um, I-I left "A Separate Peace" in my locker.
周一要交小论文了
Yeah, well, paper's due Monday.
快收尾了吧
Cutting it close, huh?
差不多吧
I guess so.
那是你的双胞胎哥哥吗
Was that your twin brother?
不是
No.
阅览室门口的那个是安德鲁
Yeah, that was Andrew by the library.
不是的 我记得安德鲁在家 不可能是
No, Andrew... I-I'm pretty sure he's at home, so i-it can't be...
给我解释清楚 朱莉亚
What's going on here, Julia?
他妈的
Goddamn it.
- 跟我走一趟 - 不
- Come with me. - No, no...
- 来 - 松手
- Come with me. - Let go!
朱莉亚被老师抓住了
Julia! A teacher stopped her.
操
Shit.
- 我回去救她 - 别去 安德鲁
- I gotta go get her. - No, Andrew!
我马上回来 巴兹
I'll be back, Baz.
- 放手 - 快走
- Get off! - Come on.
- 松手 - 快走
- Let go! - Let's go.
别拽我 你等着被我妈起诉吧
Get off me! My mom's gonna sue your ass.
安德鲁
Andrew!
朱莉亚 快跑
Julia, go!
巴兹
Baz!
- 安德鲁人呢 - 在我后面
- Where's Andrew? - He was right behind me.
我都兜好几圈了 他跑去救你来着
I've been doing laps out here. And he went looking for you.
我知道 他打老师了
Yeah, I know! He hit a teacher!
来了
There he is.
- 安德鲁 跑 - 你快点啊
- Andrew, run! - Hurry up, Andrew!
- 天啊 - 别拉我 我得去救他
- Oh, my God. I... - No, I have to! I have to get him!
朱莉亚
Julia!
安德鲁 住手
Andrew, stop!
别打了
Stop! Stop!
放开他 松手
Get off of him! Let go! Let go of him!
- 安德鲁 - 别碰她
- Andrew! - Leave her alone! Stop!
住手
Stop! Damn it!
住手
Stop!
妈的
Damn it!
住手
Stop!
真是闲不住呢
You don't quit, do you?
抱歉 把你吵醒了吗
Sorry. Did I wake you?
倒不是
Nope.
你觉得申请一笔过渡贷款
What do you think about setting up a bridge loan
- 再买♥♥一处房♥产怎么样 - 饶了我吧
- to buy another building? - Come on.
认真的吗 我刚睁眼
Seriously? I just woke up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
反正公♥寓♥楼一时半会儿卖♥♥不掉
It's just the apartment buildings aren't selling.
我想着可以用贷款做新的生意
I figured we could use the money to start another business.
你是掉钱眼儿里了吧
Oh, you are such a greedy bastard.
必定是了
I swear.
我只是想一鼓作气
Just trying to keep up momentum.
至于贷款嘛
well, the loan, I guess it just...
跟收入流水有关系
it just depends on revenue stream.
我们可以多干几票
Yeah, but we could do a couple of jobs
- 能解决的 - 是这样 J
- and figure it out. - Okay, J,
我已经不是你的代理律师了
I am not your attorney anymore.
我觉得
I thought...
是不是应该有一些新的尝试
I don't know, we were trying something else.
不给建议咯
So, no more advice?
我说完了
No. I'm done talking.
营业前要先存一笔钱吧
I thought I'd make the deposit before we open.
没错
Yep.
这周存两万吗
Are we gonna deposit $20,000 this week?
不行
Nah.
不能在银行太引人注目
I don't want to draw too much attention at the bank.
得等到春假 到时候生意忙了
Gonna wait till spring break. We'll be slammed.
开始涨价 才能洗更多钱
We can start jacking up the prices, start moving more.
懂没
All right?
你怎么来了 特雷
Hey, what's up, Trey?
戴伦
Deran.
- 最近怎样 - 别说了
- How you doing? - Oh, you know,
哪哪都不好混
shit runs downhill.
那是
Sure does.
要一杯提提神吗
You want a little top-off there?
谢谢大老板
Yeah. Thank you, boss.
听说你赚了一万块
I, uh, heard you got paid 10K
给纽波特海滩土豪
by some asshole in Newport Beach
造了一块冲浪板
to shape him a balsa gun.
可能只是挂在墙上装饰 没机会下水的
Yeah. Probably get hung on a wall, never even get wet.
不过这也是一个多月前的事了
That was a couple of months back, though.
我最近造的板子都是凑数的 没什么实战价值
I haven't shaped anything worth riding in a while.
我不信
Ah, come on. I doubt that.
真的
No, really.
我没法专心做事
I can't, uh, concentrate.
隔壁屋搬来一群讨人嫌的租客
I got a bunch of assholes renting a house next to me.
叫什么来着 对了 网红
What do you call them? Uh... influencers.
我的天
Jesus.
尔湾来的一对二货兄弟
Two dickhead brothers from Irvine.
成天搞线上视频派对 诚心逼疯我
Driving me crazy with their online party video bullshit.
倒血霉了 替你难过
Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表