剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
从我家滚出去
And get your ass off my property.
他可能真的受伤了 宝贝
Maybe he's really hurt, babe.
他是要遭罪了
Oh, yeah, he's gonna be hurting
- 要他赔我的前挡 - 你还好吗
- when he pays for my windshield. - Are you okay?
你知道要多少钱吗
Do you know how much that's gonna cost?
他真的撞人了吗
Did he really just hit that dude?
是
Yes.
起来
Get up.
- 他吓得不清 - 不行 我的腿
- He could be in shock. - I can't, man. My leg.
- 不行 - 我的腿
- Oh, you can't? - Yeah. My leg.
别和他计较 交给我们处理
Hey, don't worry about him. We'll take care of this.
进去吧
Okay? Just get inside.
为什么记者想尽办法要搞臭布罗克的名气
Why do they insist on screwing with Brock's chi?
他们是黑子
'Cause they're haters, baby.
黑子
Ha-ters.
起来 真的受伤了吗
C'mon, buddy. You really hurt?
我的脖子 头 腿 都疼
Yeah, man. My neck, head, my leg, everything.
碰我就告死你们
Hey, touch me and I'll sue all of you.
- 来真的吗 - 是啊
- You really want to do this? Huh? - Yeah.
除非你们叫救护车
Well, until you call an ambulance,
不然我不走
I'm not leaving. All right?
主车道需要一辆救护车
We're gonna need an ambulance in the main driveway.
给你看个好东西
Let me show you something.
这才是头牌
This is the pièce de résistance.
这里最值钱的一件
The most expensive one here.
请允许我
May I?
你看
Voilà.
你戴着
Wear it.
保证你不想摘下来
I guarantee you won't be able to take it off.
没时间了
Dude, we're out of time.
现在试试
Try it now.
快了 快了
Almost there. It's almost there.
收到
Copy that.
救护车就来了
Ambulance is on the way.
好
All right.
慢慢爬起来
Come on. Slither on up.
你看 他腿好了
Yeah, look. His leg is healed.
说了别碰我
I told you not to touch me!
你快走吧 快走
You better go. You better go.
还敢回来就要你命
If you ever come back here, you're a dead man.
抱歉 我是艾瑞克·巴恩斯
Uh, excuse me. I'm Eric Barnes.
消防安全员
I'm the fire safety officer.
我们负责打光问题
Uh, we're working on this lighting issue,
范先生需要这件首饰
but I know Mr. Pham wanted a photo of the piece
在墙上的照片 打光更好
on the wall in the, uh, better lighting.
方便我取一下吗
Is that okay if I take that from you real quick?
没事
Sure, no problem.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
哟 你干嘛
Yo. Yo, yo, yo, what the hell are you...
你干什么呢
What are you doing, man?
- 我打算放 - 不准碰珠宝
- I was, uh, gonna put it on the... - No, no. Don't touch that shit.
也别碰我的女人 你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
And don't touch my girl. Who the hell are you?
他是消防检察员 布罗克
He's the fire inspector, Brock.
所以穿着制♥服♥ 别紧张
Hence the uniform. So relax.
- 他不知道 - 知道什么
- He didn't know. - Know what?
既然消防队长要煞风景
Well, since Fire Marshal Bill over here decided to ruin it,
我直说了
I'll just tell you.
这是我让埃迪为你专门订制的
I had Eddie make this piece just for you.
我喜欢
I love it.
上面镶嵌了价值25万的钻石
It's like a quarter mil in diamonds, baby.
克雷格出来了
It's Craig. He's out.
东西在哪里
Where the hell is it?
戴伦出来的话会发信息
Deran would've texted if he was out.
来了
That's them.
有滤网拦着
Screen caught it.
天啊
Oh, God.
好嘞
Yes.
走吧
Let's go.
真配你
It'll look good on you.
宝贝
Babe.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴伦出来了
Deran's out.
走吧
Let's go.
你要喝水还是什么
Hey. You want a water or something?
不用 谢谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
哦
Yeah.
- 你让他们睡着了吗 - 才怪
- Did you get 'em to sleep? - Barely.
克雷格和戴伦那两兄弟
You know, Craig and Deran were trying
又互殴来着
to beat the shit out of each other again.
什么节目
What's this?
新节目 一帮人住在一起
It's this new show where they all live in a house together
所有事情都录下来
and they film everything that they do.
- 有啥好看的 - 闭嘴 挺有意思的
- What the hell for? - Shut up. It's good.
你能不能帮我们买♥♥个比萨
Why don't you, uh, you know, go get us a pizza or something?
可以开我的车去
You can drive my car.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- You serious? - Yeah.
蘑菇香肠的 麻烦你了
Mushroom and pepperoni. Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
他晚上有得玩了
You just made his night.
来
Come on.
人不来 也要给我钱的
I still get paid if your guy doesn't show.
我给你个屁 让比利给
I'm not giving you a dime. Billy will.
什么
What?
是你的事
This is your thing.
不给钱的话 肯尼下士不愿意
Corporal Kenny won't issue day passes
因为冲浪的理由 签单日通行证
to surf if he doesn't get paid.
当然咯
Sure won't.
你给吃给穿养着的街头小混混到底什么来头
What's that delinquent stray you clothe and feed anyway?
你是嫉妒了吗
Do I detect jealousy?
没
No.
他才18岁 比利
He's 18, Billy.
不像他的风格
But this isn't like him.
出事了
Something's up.
不如用我的照片
Well, why don't I just take the damn picture?
有区别吗
What's the difference?
怎么
What?
再等一会儿
Just give him a few more minutes.
- 舒服吗 - 很好
- That cool? - Very.
别走
Stay.
要吗
Yeah?
- 还行吗 - 嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
哦
Yeah?
行吗
You okay?
- 确定吗 - 只是
- You sure? - Yeah. It's just, um...
我可以的
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们干这个还挺顺手的
We're gonna do kind of well on these.
- 即便最后一个没到手 - 是
- Even without the last one. - Yeah.
那是个好东西
That's a good deal.
东西都被我拿到了
Had the goddamn thing in my hand.
后悔没有跟那小子干一架
Shoulda just beaten the shit out of that kid
拿了东西就跑
and taken off with it.
是啊 这样就能再赚10万了
Yeah. We would've had another 100 grand.
我早就说得我们俩一起去
Told you there should have been two of us.
你就是不答应 说自己一个人能搞定
But, no, you said you had it, right?
黄了就是黄了
When the job is burned, it's burned.
别一直纠结 你记得吗
We get out of there. You remember that?
我记得 还不是因为你自私
Yeah, I do. You were a selfish asshole then
不肯中止滑板展销那票活儿
when you should've burned the skate shop job,
害雷恩受伤 孤立无援
hanging Renn out to dry,
这次 你还是自私得一逼
and you're a selfish asshole now.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表