剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
这就给你
On its way.
等等 凯瑟琳·贝伦是污点证人
Wait, Catherine Belen was a criminal informant?
揭发布莱克威尔的 所以我们才知道他的罪证
Yeah, against Blackwell. That's why we know he did it.
证人死了 欧市警方竟然中止调查
A C.I. dies, and Oceanside P.D. lets the case go cold?
还是那句话 巴兹·布莱克威尔死透了
Again, Baz Blackwell is extremely dead.
是谁杀的
And who killed him?
可能是他母亲吧 她也死了
Probably his mother. She's dead, too.
可能是
"Probably."
科迪档案
Cody files.
慢慢看
Have fun.
再见
Have a nice day.
再也别回来了
Hey. Don't come back.
这是干嘛
What's this?
说了要给你找个地方
Told you I'd find a spot for you.
- 好啊 - 嘿
- Oh. Hey, man. - Hey.
新的冲浪板感觉如何
How's the new board working out for you?
挺不错的 谢谢
Oh, it's great. Thanks.
你后面那间屋子还空着吗
Hey, uh, you still got that spare room in the back?
是的 我用来放东西
Yeah, sure. I just, uh... I use it for storage.
我这边有人要用
Well, I got somebody that needs it.
他会帮忙腾地方
He'll help you clear it out.
他什么情况
What's wrong with him?
没什么 需要地方住而已
Nothing. He just needs a place to stay.
干嘛来这儿 我要回去上班
Why are we here? I have to go back.
喝你的奶昔
Drink your milkshake.
我会被开除的
I'm gonna get fired.
那种工作不会开除员工
Jobs like that don't fire people.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
他是
He's a...
卖♥♥♥车♥的
car broker.
卖♥♥♥车♥的
Car broker. Right.
你想开着去兜风吗
You wanna take it for a spin?
- 真的 - 嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
你不是想买♥♥车吗
I mean, you wanna buy a car, right?
那就
So...
不想体验一把吗
Aren't you gonna do any research?
行了 老奶奶
Okay, Grandma.
来点刺♥激♥的
Come on. Give it some juice.
你行啊 车技不错
Oh, you got it, baby. You got it!
妈的 差点撞死我
Jesus! You almost killed me!
换个发型吧
Get a haircut.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这才是我的宝贝女儿
That's my girl.
喜欢吗 看得上吗
Do you like it? Does it get your approval?
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
太喜欢了 我没法...
Very much so. This... I can't even...
这辆车绝了
This car's amazing.
想要吗
You want it?
闹着玩的吧
You're messing with me.
不是
No.
真的吗
Wait, seriously?
想要就是你的
You want it, it's yours.
好啊 好啊
Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
太感谢了
Thank you so much!
不客气
It's my pleasure.
但有件事要知道
There's one thing.
这辆车110%是偷来的
This car is 110% stolen.
- 我不好说 - 别扭扭捏捏的
- I don't know, Smurf. - Oh, cut the shit, baby.
提速的时候你就知道这车有多了不起
You knew this car was hot as soon as it pulled up,
你现在还沉浸其中
and you still got in.
我没有时间和你讨论道德准则
I don't have time for an ethics debate.
你可以选择今晚开车带你朋友兜风
You could be cruising with your friends down the strand tonight.
也可以让我送你回去
Or I can drop you off back at your...
商场上班
mall job.
谢谢
Thanks.
日理万机的健身房♥老板来了
Well, the dedicated gym owner arrives.
没心情和你开玩笑
Not in the mood.
给你
There you go.
需要的话 可以给你来一杯无酒精鸡尾酒
Get you a Shirley Temple, too, if you want.
钻石卖♥♥掉了
Hey. Diamonds sold.
厉害
Nice.
可以再敲吉娅一笔
Maybe we should hit Gia again.
有更厉害的
There's something bigger.
卖♥♥钻石的家伙
This diamond guy,
一直再吹嘘他的名人客户
he boasted the whole time about his famous clients.
眼睛不眨就给了八万
Paid 80 grand for those, just like that.
他很有钱咯
So he's just sitting on cash?
没准 并且他不仅仅卖♥♥珠宝
I don't know, but he doesn't just sell jewelry.
他还制♥作♥ 数量庞大
He makes it, too. A lot of it.
当场吗
On-site?
手撕猪肉
Pulled pork.
街边的勒伦做的
LeRon down the street made it.
红酱是甜的 橙酱是辣的
The red sauce is sweet, orange sauce is hot.
谢谢 汤米
Thanks, Tommy.
有问题吗
You got a problem?
汤米
Tommy.
再来一瓶
Another one.
给他啤酒
Get this man a beer.
今天早上去健身房♥了
Stopped by the gym this morning.
能让我撒个尿吗
Can I at least take a piss?
听说你交了个新朋友 文斯
I heard you got a new friend... Vince.
你和文斯玩得尽兴的时候
'Cause, uh, you know, while you and Vince were hanging out,
我和教皇差点被爆头
me and Pope were nearly getting our heads blown off
就为了替你收拾烂摊子
taking care of your shit.
什么烂摊子
What shit?
威利的公♥寓♥
The building on Whaley, man.
早就该清空了
It was supposed to be empty.
哦哟
Whoops.
我的妈呀 就感觉
Oh, my God. It felt like...
我们腾空起来了
It felt like we were just floating.
她真以为你会把她撞死
She really thought that you were gonna kill her.
- 同感 - 真的
- I thought so, too! - Really.
但实际上
You know, the funny thing is...
杀人不是那么容易的事
It's... it's actually really hard to kill a person.
不过容易的是
But it is really easy
用气场把别人吓死
to make someone think that you're gonna kill them.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你忘记来接我了
You forgot to pick me up.
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh. I'm sorry, baby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你怎么回家的
How'd you get home?
科尔比神父送我回来的
Father Kirby dropped me off.
谁
Who?
神父
Father...
科尔比神父
Father... Fa... Father Kirby?
科尔比神父
Father Kirby.
你真讨人喜欢
You're awesome.
安德鲁
Andrew! Andrew!
嘿 安德鲁
Hey. Hey. Andrew!
别烦我
Leave me alone.
对不起把你忘了
I'm sorry we forgot you.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我以后可以接送你了
I can pick you up from now on.
你有车吗
You have a car?
嗯 车道上红色那辆
Yeah. Red one in the driveway.
非常抢眼
Kinda hard to miss.
你的吗
That's yours?
我们的
Ours.
我可以开车送你去任何地方
I can drive you wherever you want.
蓝妈妈给的
From Smurf.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表