剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, asshole!
嘿
Hey!
- 杂种 - 我道歉 我道歉
- You piece of shit! - I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
- 偷到我头上来 - 对不起 对不起
- You stealing from me? - Sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
- 我杀了你 - 我错了 我失业了
- I'm gonna kill you! - I'm sorry, man! I'm outta work!
我失业了 求你了
I'm outta work, man! Please, I'm outta work!
没有工具 没有人会找我♥干♥活的 求你了
Nobody will hire me if I ain't got tools, man! Please!
我是木匠
I'm a carpenter, bro!
拜托
Come on.
你是木匠吗
Wait. You're a carpenter?
是
Yeah.
- 你会用这些工具 - 是的
- You know how to use those tools? - Yeah!
所以我才想拿走来着
That's why I was takin' 'em, man, yeah.
好 给你个选择
All right, you got a choice.
我把你揍一顿再放你走
I kick your ass and you leave,
还是要留下来帮我的忙
or you stay and help me out.
但 我已经被你揍了
But you... you already kicked my ass, man.
行行行
Okay, okay! Okay, okay!
我帮 我帮 饶了我
I'll help you! I'll help you! Please, please, please.
好的 我帮你
All right, I'll help you, man.
走
Let's go.
和律师见面还顺利吗
How'd the meeting with the lawyer go?
挺好的
Good.
她是个新手 我应该再找找
Yeah, I should check out a couple more, due diligence.
嗯
Yeah.
好安静啊
It's pretty quiet, huh?
大概是因为同时段只有一两个人
Yeah, there's probably only one or two people
在这里上班
workin' in there at a time.
应该很容易得手
Should be pretty easy.
你进去之后 缠住他
You get in there, you make a distraction,
我找发♥票♥
I'll find an invoice.
听着可行
Sounds good.
那是店主吗
Is that the owner?
好像是
I don't know. Looks like it.
怎么啦 你认识吗
Why? Do you know him?
嗯
Yeah, uh...
以后再来吧
Let's come back later.
来都来了 动手吧
Dude, no, we're here. Let's just do this.
不行 以后再说
No, no, come on. I'll handle it later.
你赢了
You win.
占了车的便宜
Well, I had the better bike.
不 你技术不错的
No, bro, you can ride.
真的
Straight up.
我做事很急
Yeah, well, I like to go fast.
难怪啥事都做不好
Guess that explains all the blow.
我也一样
Same here.
现在只关心机车和女人
Now it's just bikes and women.
还能惹什么麻烦呢
And whatever other trouble I can get into.
我戒毒的时候
You know, when I got clean,
简直疯了
I went nuts.
到处寻刺♥激♥
Looking for any kind of thrill.
我和我一个朋友 刚戒断
Me and this guy, just sober,
我们把手♥机♥店抢了
we, uh... we hit the cellphone place.
在一个高速路口的商场里
It was a strip mall right off the freeway.
方便跑路
Easy. In and out.
等着打烊前几分钟 一下搞定
Wait a couple of minutes before closing, boom.
想起来真可笑
It was dumb.
但平复了躁动
But it scratched that itch.
行了 咱们把车换回来吧
All right, man, well, look, let's, uh, switch bikes,
吃点东西就回去了
get some food, and head back.
- 同意 - 嗯
- I'm with that. - Yeah?
- 好了 - 行
- Yeah. - All right.
拆了 再装一次
Pull it apart and do it again.
为什么
What? How come?
要是装不平整 我把你眼睛打肿
Because none of it is flush. You got goddamn shiners.
这是打框架 不是造钢琴
We're framing, bro. We're not building a piano.
拆了 好好做
Pull it apart... and do it right.
好好做
Do it right?
你没个总体安排
You got nothing laid out, bro.
到底是要做个啥
What the hell are we even working on, man?
这样吧
You know what?
你要揍就揍
Kick my ass, whatever, man.
我不干了
I'm over this shit.
要我♥干♥活 得付我工资
You want me to work? You got to pay me.
你才值几个钱
Well, you ain't worth much.
- 是哦 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你自己一边举着木板一头
Well, let me see you hold one end of the board
一边据吧
and cut the other end.
操
Shit...
行吧 一小时12块
Fine... 12 bucks an hour.
家得宝开价20呢
Dudes at Home Depot are gonna charge you $20, bro.
至少他们能钉平整
Yep, 'cause they can nail shit together flush.
- 18 - 15块
- $18. - $15.
你不是想找工作吗 这不就是
Oh, you wanted to work. This is work, man.
另外 你用的工具是我的
Plus, you're using my goddamn tools.
行 15块 现金 日结
All right, $15. Cash, end of day, though,
八点半以后开工
and I don't come in before 8:30.
八点开始
We start at 8:00.
快拆了
Now pull it apart!
把毛线帽脱了
Take off that stupid wool cap!
32度 我看着反胃
It's 90 degrees! It makes me sick to my stomach!
科迪先生 抱歉
Mr. Cody, I'm so sorry.
- 没关系 - 这些地方要签字
- It's not a problem. - Just here and here,
两份都签
both copies, please.
给你笔
And, uh, here you go.
我可以过去找你的
I could've come back, you know.
不 是我的疏忽
No, it was my fault.
况且 办公室关门了
Besides, the office was closing.
我回家顺路 我很难为情
This was on my way home. I'm embarrassed.
以前从没有遗漏签名过
I-I've never missed a signature before.
你要坐一会儿吗
Would you like to take a seat?
起码让我请你喝一杯
The least I could offer you is a... is a drink.
如果你不赶时间的话
I mean, if... if you're not in a hurry.
不赶
Uh, no.
呃 那 好啊 我在说啥呢
It's just... You know what? Yeah, sure. What the hell?
给我朋友一杯酒
Could my friend get a drink, please?
好的 需要什么
Yeah, sure. What can I get you?
你们家玛格丽特怎么样
Uh, how's your margarita?
- 大杯的 - 很不错
- Big. - Perfect.
- 今天累吗 - 哪天不是呢
- Long day? - Yeah, they all are.
你是在本地长大的吗
So, um, did you grow up around here?
不 在得州
No, Texas.
我丈夫是潘德顿军营现役
My husband's active duty out of Pendleton.
抱歉 没注意到你的戒指
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see your ring.
很难注意不到
It's kind of hard to miss.
- 很好看 - 锆石而已
- It's nice. - It's just a CZ.
我一个人的时候 我老公想要我
My husband wanted me to wear something bigger
戴大一点的戒指
when he was away.
他被调到韩国了
He's deployed. Korea.
很艰苦吧
That must be stressful.
主要是战备部队训练 不需要战斗
Force readiness training, so no combat,
还是挺苦的
but, yeah, stressful.
谢谢
Thank you.
想他吗
You miss him?
想
Yes.
如果让你不舒服了 可以不用喝酒应酬
If this is uncomfortable for you, we can skip the drinks,
专心聊文件
stick to the paperwork.
我可以交朋友的
Oh, no. I'm allowed to have friends.
好啊 敬新朋友
Good. Well... to new friends.
干杯
Cheers.
蓝妈妈怎么这样
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表