剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我重新安排了几个人
We put a couple of new guys with him.
问题解决了
It's handled.
我们得想想别的安排
We might have to figure out a different arrangement.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他不愿意接受保护的话
Yeah, if he's not taking the protection...
不能让他在监狱里独来独往
We can't have him in there flying solo.
他的精神状态不稳定
He's... He's mentally unstable.
什么安排
What kind of arrangement?
一劳永逸的
A more permanent one.
得加钱
It's gonna be expensive.
要我来拍板
And only when I make the call.
你的家属没意见吗
Your family's cool with this?
只是我们之间的秘密
No, this is gonna have to stay between me and you,
事成之后给你两万五 你觉得怎么样
but how does 25 grand sound to make that happen?
好啊
It's good.
你去哪
Yo. Where you going?
回家
Home.
急什么
What's the rush?
我有家人和孩子指望我
Got a family and a kid who need me, man.
如果你觉得自己跌入谷底 那就太肤浅了
If you think you hit rock bottom, then you don't know shit.
我就是谷底
I am the bottom.
从小到大我都是这样的人
That's how I was raised. It's who I am.
人生长路的尽头 终有一死
Dying is the only thing at the end of that path, bro.
不错
Looks good.
下周能多送点来吗
Think I can get more next week?
我们只负责送货收钱
We just drive and collect.
是因为我惹了蓝妈妈 才派你俩来的吗
So, if I piss Smurf off, does she send you two out?
我可不想栽在毛头小子手上
I'd hate to get whacked by a high schooler.
那就别惹她咯
Better not piss her off, then.
行吧
Eh, okay, okay.
嘿 搬货
Hey, load it in.
走吧
Let's go.
若我们忏悔
If we confess,
上帝会一视同仁宽恕我们的罪过
he is fair and just to forgive us our sins.
你不用什么浑水都去蹚一遍
There's a time and a place, and it doesn't involve you.
时机自然...
In due time...
皮特在哪
Where's Pete?
他在适应新的玻璃眼球
He's getting fitted for a new glass eye.
之前棕色的老是掉出来
That brown one keeps popping out.
这次考虑换蓝色的
He's thinking of trying blue this time.
能让他更有威慑力
You know, make him look a little scarier.
我们不是来揍你的
No one's coming by to blast your ass.
这里老人孩子太多了
Too many old ladies and kids.
我没想到会发生那样的事
Look, I didn't know that shit was gonna happen with Pete.
好吧
Okay?
你也知道教皇这人 他让人捉摸不透
You know Pope. He's unpredictable.
就这事儿吗
Is that it?
我们两家的合作已经很久了
Our families have been working together for a long time.
是吧
Right?
特鲁西略和科迪联手
Trujillos, the Codys together.
总有办法化解恩怨
There's gotta be a way we can fix this problem.
什么恩怨
What problem?
这是你的回应吗
That's your answer?
教皇的所作所为 就是我的回应
After what Pope did, that's my answer.
蒂娜 开个价
Tina. Name your price.
尊重是无价的
You can't put a price on respect.
你母亲懂 所以能稳住你哥哥
Your mom knew that. Kept your brother in check.
现在她死了
Now she's gone.
你的疯子哥哥坐牢了
Your crazy brother's in prison.
另一个哥哥沉迷毒品
Your other brother's a junkie.
你们失势的家族变成了活靶子
People are coming for your weak-ass family,
盯上你们的可不只有我
and it ain't just me.
蠢货 尊重
Respect, pendejo.
是钱买♥♥不来的
You can't buy that.
你怎么回事
What the hell happened to you?
打架
Fight.
教皇今天被人捅了
Pope got stabbed today.
很严重吗 他没事吧
How bad? Is he okay?
没大碍 没下死手
Yeah. He'll be fine. They didn't get him too bad.
圣迭戈北部帮派干的
Some North Side San Diego gang shit.
和特鲁西略家族有关系
They're affiliated with the Trujillos.
我猜他们对皮特的事情还怀恨在心
I guess they're still pissed about what went down with Pete.
不是派人保护了吗
What happened to the protection?
付钱给他们是干嘛用的
What are we paying them for?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们说会解决
They said they were gonna handle it.
我们要有所行动
Well, man, we got to do something.
我去和特鲁西略家族讲和
I tried to smooth things over with the Trujillos.
结果怎么样
Yeah? How'd that go?
她说要教皇偿命
She says they're gonna try to kill Pope.
说我们没落了
That we're weak...
蓝妈妈去世 教皇坐牢
with Smurf dead, Pope inside.
现在人人都觉得我们好欺负
People think we're vulnerable right now.
雷恩今天邀请我去圣安东尼奥找她
You know, Renn invited me to join her in San Antonio today.
我想了想
Thought about it.
单纯不喜欢德州和德州人
Just don't like Texas or Texans.
或许是该走了
Well, maybe it's time to go.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉我们回来晚了
Hey. Sorry we're late.
送完货之后去吃饭了
We got food after the drop-off.
没事
Cool.
给你
Here you go.
顺利吗
Everything went well?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
来
Come here.
小可人儿
Beautiful girl.
去追逐你的梦想吧
I want you to pursue your dreams.
去上学
You know, school.
干什么都行
Whatever.
对的时间做对的事
Just at the right time.
我说完了
That's all.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也有想过多关注
You know, I've been thinking that I should focus more
我们当下拥有的
on what we have here, too.
好啊
Okay. Good.
你去给自己拿喝的吧
Hey, um, why don't you go and get yourself a drink?
拿来 一起庆祝
Come back. Celebrate.
好的
All right.
好吗
Everything good?
- 好啊 - 是哦
- Yeah. - Yeah?
很高兴看到
I am really glad
你们能好好相处
that you two are getting along.
对大家都好
It's good for all of us.
是吧
You know?
家族事业就该这样
This is a family business.
好了 张嘴
All right, open up.
不行 不吃药
No! No drugs.
给你两个选择
Look, you got two choices...
从肛♥门♥塞进去或者你自己吞下去
anal suppository or swallow.
行吧
All right.
张嘴 舌头
Open. Tongue.
在判刑前还有两周时间说服教皇
Still have a couple of weeks to convince Pope before sentencing.
让他改变主意是不可能的了
It's not gonna change his mind.
我查到了艾米的住址
I have an address for that Amy.
她在橙县
She's up in Orange County.
地方检察官安排她住在圣塔安娜的酒店里
DA have her in a hotel in Santa Ana.
没有警♥察♥保护
No police protection or anything.
- 不行 - 直接去
- No. - Just go in there.
- 我带枪 - 不行
- I can take a gun... - No.
总得做点什么
We gotta do something.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表