剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
You don't need Quinn.
你不需要奎恩
Don't you get that?
你还不明白么?
I watched you work today. You were incredible.
我今天看着你工作 你简直棒极了
I mean, Quinn and Chet, they're dinosaurs.
我觉得 奎恩和切特 他们是过去时了
Sure, they can run this show.
是的 他们能够主持这个剧
They can run "Everlasting." That's all they can do.
他们能够主持"天长地久" 他们也就能做这个了
Between you and me, we can make shows
你我知道 我们能够创作
that actually mean something, shows that people need.
真正有意义的秀 人们需要的秀
Ah.
呃
Sorry. Too soon.
对不起 发展太快了
I'm sor--
对不--
Rachel, where are you? Darius says he needs you.
蕾秋 你在哪呢? 达利斯说他需要你
Oh, God. I have to go. Right now.
哦 天啊 我得走了 立刻
I'm coming, I'm coming.
我到了 我到了
Not, like, coming like that.
不 不是那个到了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Rachel. Go.
蕾秋 去吧
There's my boy.
我的乖宝宝
Darius, it's Rachel.
达利斯 我是蕾秋
Yeah. Come in.
好的 进来吧
You okay?
你还好吧?
Shut the door.
把门关上
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表