剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
How do you like puppeteering?
你觉得操纵人的感觉怎么样?
Are you kidding me? I feel like God.
你这不是跟我开玩笑呢吗 我觉得我就跟上帝似的
If I had been in that position, I would have blamed myself.
如果要是我处在你的那个状况下 我一定会非常自责我自己的
My mother just died a little while ago,
我妈妈刚过世不久
and she was really worried about me moving to California.
她临终前还一直担心我搬到加州的事情
She wanted me to go home, and I didn't.
她想让我回家 但是我没有回去
She just had a heart attack.
她有心脏病
I thought -- -- I'm so sorry.
我想... 真是不好意思
You must miss him so much.
你一定很想他吧
Madison, stop crying.
麦迪逊 别哭了
She's about to give you the goods.
她马上就要说些好料出来了
Just look at her and ask her,
就看着她 问她
"Will you ever love again?"
"你觉得你还会再爱吗?"
Will you ever love again?
你觉得你还会再爱吗?
I will love again or die trying.
我会再爱的 至死方休
There's our damn promo line.
这就是我们该死的宣传标语了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just --
少来...
What the hell is he doing with the camera?
他到底他妈的还要拍什么?
I'm sorry Rachel made you do that.
很抱歉蕾秋让你那么做
You okay?
你还好吗?
That was amazing.
简直太棒了
Places, places.
就位 就位
Okay, we are T-minus 10 minutes, people.
好 大家 我们还有不到10分钟的时间
If this place isn't as tight as a unicorn's butthole
如果这地儿 在五分钟之内还不给我准备就绪的话
in five minutes, everyone is fired.
所有人都会被开掉
Yeah, we got a problem. She won't put it on.
嘿 我们这儿有个状况 她不肯戴上头巾
She says she never wears one.
她说她以前没戴过
I don't care that she has never worn a head scarf.
我不在乎她没有戴过头巾
Quinn promised the network a terrorist.
奎因答应电视台在节目里要有个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Our audience will not understand
如果她不♥穿♥得像个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
unless she is actually dressed like a terrorist.
观众是不会明白这点的
Put a head scarf on her, please.
麻烦让她戴上头巾
Muslim women are fighting and dying for the right not to cover up.
穆♥斯♥林♥女性一直在抗争 甚至以死去争取不遮盖自己的权利
What's wrong with you? You know, wearing a head scarf
你到底什么毛病? 你们知道吗 其实戴了头巾
doesn't actually make you a terrorist.
也并不意味着她会真的变成个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But wearing pigtails at your age
但是在你这个年纪 还扎两个小辫子
does make you retarded.
确实会让你很弱智
That's true.
那倒是
Can we not use that word this season.
这一季我们能不用那个词了吗
It's a micro-aggression.
那其实是一种微量人身攻击
Shut up, Wagerstein.
闭嘴吧 威戈斯坦
I’m sorry. My God.
对不起 我的老天爷
I’m sorry. Okay, here we go.
对不起 行了 咱们开始吧
Wifeys, bitches, and sluts, oh, my.
人♥妻♥们 小婊砸们 贱♥人♥们 哦 我的天
Seconds away. Good job, Goldberg.
几秒钟了 干得漂亮 格尔德伯
That actually looks like a TV show -- a real TV show,
看起来还挺像个电视节目的 一个真正意义上的电视节目
your TV show. Oh, thank you.
你的电视节目 哦 多谢
I have training wheels on at best. Oh, but I just let go.
最多只能说我把这些部门训练运作的还好 哦 我不管 不管
Look, network, no hands.
看 电视台 没插手
Does anybody see Graham?
有人看到格拉姆了吗?
Can I please get a 20
能给我一个咱们这个节目主持人
on the host of our television program?
20秒的镜头吗?
Okay, he's still getting makeup done.
行 但他还在化妆
What is he getting? A chimpanzee face transplant?
他还要弄成啥样啊? 难道他是做猩猩脸移植手术吗?
If he isn't on his mark in 15 seconds,
如果他15秒之后没有站在他应在的地方
I am gonna come in there,
我就去找他
and I'm gonna grab him by the balls,
抓着他的蛋蛋
and I'm gonna put him on his mark. Oh, God.
把他抓到就位 哦 天呐
I literally just thought about touching Graham's balls.
我真的想到摸格拉姆的蛋蛋了
That's so disgusting. I bet they're fake tanned.
这好恶心 我打赌那些黝黑色肤色是假的
Like without question, he tans his balls. Oh, my God.
毫无疑问 他把他的蛋蛋晒成黝黑色了 哦 我的天
He does. Ew! Ew!
真的 呃 好恶心!
Madison, you're such a little slut, seriously.
麦迪逊 你真是个骚货 说真的
You are a slut, you have issues.
你是骚货 你有问题
Control yourself. Can we not talk about balls?
管好自己 我们能不能不聊蛋蛋了?
You see "Hairy balls" Yet?
看过"毛绒绒的蛋"没?
Demanding, man. Here, sir. Right in the middle, okay.
认真点儿 伙计 这边请 先生 就在中间 好的
Okay and, um, we are rolling in three, two,
好 呃 三 二
one...action.
一...开拍
Ladies, beautiful, wonderful ladies.
女士们 美丽 迷人的女士们
Welcome to season 14 of "Everlasting."
欢迎来到第十四季的"天长地久"
Usually our suitor waits for you.
通常是我们的求婚者会在这里等着你们
But see, this season, our suitor is more well-known,
但这一季 我们的求婚者比以往
more prominent than ever.
更加出名 更加优秀
And in order to get our ladies to be surprised,
而且为了给我们的女士们带来惊喜
we had to make them wait...
我们不得不让她们等...
until now.
现在
Ladies, are you ready?
女士们 准备好了没?
Ugh, it looks like my little pony threw up.
呃 看起来像是我养的小马吐了一样
Too much pink.
太粉红了
All right, well, then, prepare yourselves
好了 各位准备好
because this season,
因为这一季
this man is not only handsome, wealthy, and smart,
男嘉宾不仅英俊 有钱 聪明
But he is also a national hero.
而且他还是一个国家英雄
So I urge you, ladies, open your hearts to your suitor.
所以女士们 我要求你们 对你的求婚者敞开心扉
All right, let's get ready to see some panties drop.
好了 做好准备等着嘉宾脱裤子啦
What?
什么?
What the...?
这他妈...?
Why isn't someone yelling "Cut"?
为什么没人喊停?
Rach, it's you.
蕾秋 该你喊
Cut! Cut! Cut!
停! 停! 停!
Weren't you supposed to be watching him?
你不是应该看着他的吗?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Hello, this is the host of "Everlasting."
你好 我是"天长地久"的主持人
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Is that... is this part of it? Probably.
那个... 这是其中的一部分? 可能吧
Quinn?
奎因?
Hello?
喂?
Big dog's back, kiddo.
大人物回来啦 小毛孩
Don't "Kiddo" Me, Chet.
不要叫我"小毛孩" 切特
Where the hell is my suitor?
我的求婚者他妈的在哪?
Oh, no. No, no, no. He's my suitor now.
哦 不 不 不 不. 他现在是我的求婚者
You want to talk to him, you got to deal with me.
你想跟他说话 那就先得过我这一关
What the hell, Rachel? What?
这是他妈什么鬼 蕾秋? 什么?
Chet has the suitor?
求婚者在切特那儿?
How did you let Darius out of your sight?
你是怎么能让达利斯离开你的视线?
You should've had a P.A. Superglued to his ass.
你应该找个助理 跟屁虫一样紧跟着他
I did. I had Madison on it. Really?
我做了 我让麦迪逊盯着 真的?
Transpo! Now! You know what?
现在转播! 你知道吗?
This is gonna be fine. Let's just push one day.
这会没事的 让我们推一天
We'll send the crew home right now No
我们现在就送这些工作人员回家 不
we are not pushing, dick.
我们不推 混♥蛋♥
We are going and getting our suitor.
我们去把我们的求婚者找回来
Get in the car.
上车
Get back to work. Stop standing around.
回去工作 别瞎晃荡
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Unbelievable.
难以置信
We missed an hour of our night for shrimp buffet.
今晚我们错过了一个小时的小龙虾自助
Way to manage, Goldie.
真有你的 格尔德
Excuse me, thank you very much.
不好意思 谢谢
Gary. Hi.
盖里 你好
Wow, you look great. Oh, you too.
哇 你看上去真好 哦 你也是
What a surprise to see you here.
见到你真高兴
Well, I'm here to see our man, Darius, right?
哦 我来这儿是来找达利斯的 对吧?
Yes, of course.
当然
Uh, do you mind if I borrow Chet for a minute?
呃 你介意我借用一下切特吗?
Apparently not.
当然不
Gents. Good luck.
谢啦 好运
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表