剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Listen, I'm Darius Beck, pro football player.
你看啊 我是达利斯·贝克 职业橄榄球选手
The quarterback? Is it him?
那个四分卫? 真是他吗?
Yeah. I can't I'm not sure.
当然是了 我不是很确定
I need to see some I.D.
我要看看你们的身份证
Oh, my. Oh.
哦 我的神 哦
Um, look. This is crazy.
嗯 那个 这说起来有点疯狂
Look, I don't have my I.D. On me.
我的身份证没带在身上
They took it back at the, um...
他们都把它收起来了 那个...
I'm on a reality show, okay?
我在参加一场真人秀 知道么?
And they Wwe're on "Everlasting."
然后他们 我们是"天长地久"剧组的
Yeah. We're all on "Everlasting."
没错 我们都是"天长地久"剧组的
Yeah, no phone, no wallet.
是啊 不给电♥话♥ 不给钱包
If you guys are on the show, where are the cameras?
那如果你们真的在参加真人秀 那怎么没摄像机跟着拍?
Look, this isn't part of it, okay?
你看 这并不是其中的环节 懂么?
I'm just taking these girls out for a spin.
我就是带着这些姑娘们兜兜风
Yeah. All right, but listen, I'm Darius Beck.
对 没错 但是 我是如假包换的达利斯·贝克
One of us is gonna marry him!
而且我们中的一个要嫁给他哟!
Tiffany. Miss, are you okay?
蒂芙妮 小姐 你没事吗?
No, she's fine. She's just had too much to --
她没事 她就是刚刚喝多了 --
I'm not talking to you.
我没在跟你讲话
I'm gonna need an answer from you, miss.
你得回我的话 小姐
Are you okay? Look, I'm for real.
你没事吧? 你看 我说的都是真的
She's fine. She had too much to drink.
她没事的 她就是刚刚喝多了
And he really is Darius Beck. She's not talking to you!
而且他真的就是达利斯·贝克 她没在跟你讲话!
This car's been reported stolen.
报♥警♥人说这辆车是被偷了的
I can't see. What? Whoa.
我看不见了 什么? 你等下
Sir, I need you to step out of the car.
先生 我要你现在下车
You have it wrong all wrong.
不对 你们错了 大错特错
Step out of the vehicle right now.
现在就给我下车
Officer Pyne, get the driver out of the car
佩恩警官 把这个司机赶下车
and get the situation under control.
然后赶紧把场面控制住
No, you do not have to do that.
不 你不用这么做的
They have to have cause to make you get out.
他们得有正当理由才能让你下车
I said shut up. You don't talk to him.
我说了闭嘴 你不许跟他讲话
Get out! Out! That's right. Let's go.
下车! 出来! 就是这样 赶紧的
Get out of the car. All right, look, I'm out.
从车里出来 好的 你看 我下车了
Go on, turn around. I'm out, okay?
继续 转过身来 我下车了 好吗?
Turn around. Okay, I'm out.
转过身来 好了好了 我这不是出来了
Do not lay your hands on him! Ow!
你别碰他! 啊!
Keep your hands where I can see them! Get out of the car!
把你的手放在我能看得到的地方! 然后下车!
Get out of the car!
下车!
No, no, we got to do something. No, no, no, no, no, not yet.
不 不 我们得做些什么 别 还没到时候
This is how you know when you're getting good stuff --
这就是你如何知道做出好节目的时候
stuff that matters -- when it's hard.
那些真正在说事的节目 这很艰难
Hey, look, you don't know who I am? Whoa, hey!
嘿 看 你真不知道我是谁吗? 哇哦 嘿!
Yeah, yeah, well, we don't care who you are.
呵呵 对 我们才懒得管你是谁
Ah, wait. Hands behind your back.
啊 等下 把手放在你背后
You don't know who I am. Listen. Stop it! He's not okay.
你们真不知道我是谁吗 听着 住手!他情况很不好
I'm gonna sue. Now, look.
我会起诉你们的 你们听好了
You think we haven't heard that before?
你以为我们没听过这些话吗?
Wait!
等等
Stop! It's his back! Control the suspect! Be careful!
住手! 你在打他的背! 把嫌疑人控制住! 小心点!
No, no, no, I'm stopping this now.
不 不 不 我要出去阻止x7f
Rachel, wait. Rachel! Rachel!
蕾秋 等等 蕾秋!
Hey, I'm Rachel Goldberg!
嘿 我是蕾秋·格尔德伯
I'm the one who called! Don't hurt him!
我就是那个报♥警♥人! 别伤害他!
Back up! Don't hurt him!
后退! 别伤着他了!
Back up, back up! I said back up!
后退 后退! 我说过了后退!
I'm unarmed! I'm unarmed!
我手里没武器! 没武器!
What did you do?! I came when it happened.
你都干了什么?! 我是事故发生后才来的
Rachel, what are we doing?!
蕾秋 我们都在干嘛?!
Rachel!
蕾秋!
He's been shot! Can we get him an ambulance, please?
他中枪了! 我们能不能先给他叫辆救护车 拜托?
I still have a pulse.
他还有脉搏
The office again?
又是办公室的?
Mm. You're right.
嗯 是的
It gets easier every time you don't answer it.
拒接得越来越轻车熟路了
Told you. It's the secret to life.
告诉过你了 这就是生活的奥秘
Delegate.
不负责任
Oh, please, please, make it stop.
喔 拜托 拜托 让它别响了
Keep saying the dirty word, please.
再把那话说给我听听
Delegate, delegate, delegate.
不负责任 不负责任 不负责任
I'll tell you what?
我要跟你说什么?
I'll do you one better than that.
再给你看个更好的办法
Huh?
嗯?
And how's that? -
这样做怎么样?
That is very, very dirty.
还真是非常非常卑鄙呢
Look, if we're really gonna do this, there's, uh,
听着 如果我们真的要这样做 那...
something I need to tell you.
我有一些事要跟你说
You're the weirdest person I've ever met.
你是我见过的最怪的人
And...
而且...
And I feel I may be falling in love with you.
我感觉我好像爱上你了
And I can't believe I'm saying this --
不敢相信我在说什么...
I want children.
我想要孩子
More than one, less than five,
不只一个 不超过五个
but our children me and my hypothetical partner
但是是我们的孩子...在这个问题上
in this endeavor, who, theoretically,
我和我想象中的拍档 理论上
could end up being you.
这个想象将终结于你
Unless that's something that's not in your plan.
除非有什么在你的计划之外的
I never expected this to happen between us.
我从未想过这会在发生在我们之间
I never meet anybody I actually...
我从未遇见一个我真正...
Yeah.
是啊
Me, neither.
我也是
Detective, detective, that's my employee.
警官 警官 那是我的员工
Ms. Goldberg You are legally not allowed to talk to her
格尔德伯女士... 你不能在没有律师陪同下
without a lawyer present. You know that, detective.
跟她说话 你知道的 警官
We'll get you out of here. I need to talk to Ms. Goldberg.
我们要请你出去 我要跟格尔德伯女士说话
Go around and check up on the girls for me right now.
马上去查看一下姑娘们的情况
I need them to not be saying anything that's harmful.
不要让她们说什么不该说的话
It's my fault.
是我的错
If I hadn't run out, he wouldn't have shot him.
如果不是我跑来 他不会开枪的
It's my fault. You can see it right there.
是我的错 你看看这里
Like, look really quickly. I got it, I got it. Stop.
快看看 我知道 我知道 够了
It's not your fault. It's was the cops.
不是你的错 是那些警♥察♥
You know that.
你知道的
They were out of line.
他们越界了
I'm gonna handle them right now.
我马上去处理
I just need you to go and take care of the contestants, okay?
我需要你去照顾好选手们 好吗?
I'm gonna take care of you.
我会照顾你
Okay.
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Detective, where were we?
警官 我们说到哪儿了?
It still works?
还能用吗?
Did I forget to mention that it does that?
我没提醒过你这是防水的吗?
Ooh, it's the network.
噢 是电视台
This one you can't delegate.
这个你不能无视
Hello, Gary.
嗨 盖里
It's a little late to --
这么晚...
Wait, slow down. Slow down.
等等 慢点 慢点说
Take a breath, Gary. Breathe.
深呼吸 盖里 呼吸
Okay, yes.
好 行
That is unfortunate. I agree.
真不幸 我同意
And Coleman certainly dropped the ball, Gary.
科尔曼真的捅娄子了 盖里
Yes, I will be there right away.
好 我马上过去
I-I will handle everything.
我... 我会处理好一切
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好
No, not right now. I can't believe this happened.
不 不是现在 我无法相信会发生这样的事
They shouldn't have taken the car.
他们不该开走车的
Oh, what but they
哦 什么...但他们
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表