剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
with three gossipy bitches
一起困在一栋豪♥宅♥里
while Darius is in Alabama with little Miss Ku Klux Klan.
而达利斯却跟三K党小姐在阿♥拉♥巴马州
I don't know how those girls
我不知道那些女生
found out about Romeo.
怎么知道罗密欧的事儿的
What if I told you I could help you?
假如我告诉你我能帮你呢?
How? By sleeping with the entire team?
怎么帮? 要跟团队每个人都睡个遍么?
I've got a deal for you.
我有条路给你
You take my advice, - I'll get you into Darius' room.
你接受我的建议 我能保证你进达利斯的房♥间
You leave all this Romeo business behind you.
把罗密欧这个事儿完全翻篇
And in return?
那回报呢?
You introduce me to your dad,
你把我介绍给你父亲
soften him up a little bit.
给我说点好话
I'm looking to diversify my portfolio,
我正在考虑多元化我的投资组合
maybe take a minority interest in a pro football team.
或许在专业橄榄球队里占点少数股
You help me out, - I'll get you in the final two,
你帮助我 我能让你进入决赛的两名
and, uh, I'll do everything in my power
还有 就是 我会进我全力
to get you to the altar.
让你登上婚礼的神坛
What do you say?
你看怎么样?
Don't worry about the background --
不用在乎背景
the messier, the better. Honestly, that's fine with --
越乱越好 说实话 真没啥
Guys.
大伙
Um, you know where Rachel is?
你知道蕾秋在哪里吗
Yeah, she's over with "B" Cam.
嗯 她在B机位
They're gonna shoot from a different angle.
他们要从另外一个角度拍
What's going on? Everything all right?
怎么了?有什么事吗?
I don't know if I can do this, to be honest.
说实话我不确定我能不能做到
Hey, if you don't want to tell your parents, then don't.
如果你不想告诉你的父母就别告诉他们
Yeah, but Rachel said that this is the only chance
可是蕾秋说这是唯一的机会说出来了
I'm gonna get to tell Darius, and
我要告诉达利斯 然后
I know. I know what she told you.
我知道她跟你说了什么
Just do whatever feels right for you, okay?
只做你想做的 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna listen to Rachel.
好 那我听蕾秋的
I think she knows what she's doing.
我觉得她了解她在干什么
I’m… I’m sorry that I bothered you.
抱歉打扰你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, everyone! How you doing?
大家好 玩得开心吗?
I just wanted to say a few words.
我想说几句
Hey, "B" Cam, move into position near the back.
B机位 镜头转到后面的位置
First off, thank you, everyone, for coming tonight
首先 感谢所有人今晚来这里
mostly to Darius.
特别感谢达利斯
Thank you so much for coming all the way down to Alabama.
谢谢你一路南下到阿♥拉♥巴马州来
Yeah. Let's have a big hand for him, y'all.
大家给他鼓鼓掌
So happy to have you.
你能来真是太好了
You're just gonna tell her, you know, that she
你就去告诉她
she's the woman of your dreams. She's carrying your baby.
她是你的梦中情人 她怀着你的孩子
Your life wouldn't be the same without her.
你的人生非她不可
You're gonna give her this.
你要把这个给她
- Oh, you bought a ring. - Oh, my God. Yeah.
- 噢太好了 你还买♥♥了戒指 - 那当然了
We think of everything around here.
我们考虑很周全的
Oh, it's beautiful.
好漂亮
It also means that you and I, We share a connection,
这也意味着 我和你之间 有缘分
and in order to keep that connection,
为了维持这份缘分
I have to be honest with you
我需要对你实话实说
and with everyone else here tonight
也告诉今晚在场的所有人
about something that is, um, not so easy to say.
说一些 难以启齿的事情
Okay. I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?
什么?
What did you say?
你说什么?
Get Brock. Beth Ann!
镜头切布洛克 贝丝·安!
What! Uh, no!
不!
What's he doing here?
他在这里干什么?
I came as soon as I could. I missed you so much.
我飞一样地赶过来了 我真的很想你
What's he doing here? What are you doing?
他为什么在这里? 你在做什么?
Brock, get up! What are you doing?!
布洛克站起来! 你在这里干什么?!
You're my girl, Beth Ann. Do not do this to me!
你是我的女人 贝丝·安 不要这样对我!
Y… You've always been my girl. I love you so much, and
你一直是我爱的那个 我爱你
and now I'm asking I… if you will be my wife.
现在我想问你 你愿不愿意嫁给我
No! No?
不! 不!?
Hey, hey! Cameras off! Get that camera off!
别拍了! 把摄像机关掉!
Cameras off! Come on, now! What do you mean "No"?
别拍了! 你说”不”是什么意思?
You and me, we need to have
我们俩 今晚
a different kind of conversation right about now.
需要严肃地谈谈现在发生的事
Not right now, Daddy. You're carrying my baby.
现在不行爸爸 你怀着我的孩子
You don't know that. You're saying it's not mine?
你什么也不知道 你说这孩子不是我的?
I'm saying that I don't know whose baby it is.
我是说我不知道这个孩子是谁的
Beth Ann, whose baby could it be?!
贝丝·安 孩子还能是谁的?!
Oh, hell, no!
哦不!
No. No, no, no.
不!!
Man, I never t
兄弟 我从来没有碰...
Tell him I never touched her.
告诉他我从来没碰过她
You better not have put your filthy hands on my girl!
你最好把你的脏手从我女儿身上拿下来!
This is why you need to go!
这就是你应该离开的原因!
Rachel!
蕾秋!
Brock, this baby is not yours!
布洛克 这孩子不是你的!
Push in from there!
从这里拉近镜头!
This guy?!
那孩子是这个人的?
Stop it!! I love him!!
快住手! 我爱他!
Wait, what? You love me?
什么 你爱我?
I do. I love you.
对 我爱你
Pump your brakes. Pump your brakes.
别乱说话 别乱说
I didn't know it was possible, but I love you.
我不知道会这样 但是我爱你
Pump your brakes. Pump your brakes. What?
快停下 别乱说话 什么?
Come on. Bring it. Yeah, what?
你来啊 我不怕你 怎样?
I'm he…
我来这里是因为...
Now you get on out of here right now,
你快点滚开
or I'm calling the Sheriff.
否则我就叫警♥察♥了
Go on.
滚
Right now.
现在立刻马上
What kind of stupid whore did you turn into?
看看你现在变成什么样的蠢贱婊了?
Hey, watch your mouth, man.
嘴巴放干净点
You shut your mouth. Go.
你才给我闭嘴 快走吧
Rachel? I'm embarrassed right now.
蕾秋? 我现在太丢脸了
I'm so sorry, Darius.
太抱歉了 达利斯
Here you go. Here you go.
太棒了
Thanks so much.
太感谢了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Rachel. Oh, my God! I can't help myself!
蕾秋 - 天哪 我太高兴了
Rachel?
蕾秋?
Just... I'm so happy for us.
我只是 太高兴了
Come on. Come on.
来嘛 高兴点
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Oh, my God. It never ends.
天哪 有完没完了
I'm sorry. I just have to talk to you.
抱歉 我只想跟你谈谈
Okay. What's up?
好吧 怎么了?
Well, the truth is, I really like you, Darius,
事实是 我真的很喜欢你 达利斯
and I was kind of hurt that you didn't pick me.
你没有选我 我还有点小伤心呢
You think I wanted to get attacked by Beth Ann's
你以为我想要被贝丝·安
meth-head boyfriend?
药嗑多了的男朋友攻击?
No. I got played, Tiffany.
不 我被耍了 蒂芙妮
And I feel like we're getting manipulated
而且我觉得我们每一步
every step of the way.
都被♥操♥控了
I've been manipulated since the first day I got here.
我第一天来的时候就被♥操♥控了
Who cares?
谁关心这个
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
It's about Romeo.
是关于罗密欧的
What about Romeo?
罗密欧怎么了?
So, what, you're trying to get rid of Tiffany now?
所以 你现在是要摆脱蒂芙妮?
What? No. I'm trying to help her.
什么? 不 我是要帮她
I'm the one who suggested she clear the air with Darius.
是我建议她把话和达利斯说清楚
It's called honesty.
这叫诚实
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表