剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
London bridge is falling down
伦敦大姐要垮了
This year, we're kings.
今年 我们做主
"Money, dick, power."
金钱 男人 权力
Are you ready to welcome this season's suitor, Darius Beck!
准备好迎接本季的追求者 达利斯·贝克!
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
She takes angry black woman
她让不满的黑人女性
to the level of blinding rage.
陷入盲目的愤怒
So if what I'm wearing offends you,
所以如果我的衣着冒犯到你
then there really is only one thing that I can do,
那我真的只有一件事可以做
and it's...ooh!
那就是...
I had a fiancé. He died.
我有过一个未婚夫 他死了
Car accident. I was driving.
车祸 当时我在开车
Did you kill him?
是你害死他吗?
What?
什么?
Chet, what the hell are you doing here?
切特 你在这干什么?
I'm taking my kingdom back.
我要夺回我的王国
Who's in charge here?
谁是负责人?
I am. I am.
是我 是我
I don't want to fight, okay?
我不想挑起争端
So why don't you shoot your show, I'll shoot my show.
所以我们为什么不你拍你的 我拍我的
We'll see which one they prefer You're so on.
让他们决定更喜欢谁的 走着瞧
There's the network president.
这是网媒总裁
Gary! Hi!
盖里 好啊
My two bosses, they're making
我的两个上司
two different versions of the show.
他们在拍两个不同版本的秀
I can't produce it with them on the set.
他们在片场我无法制片
What in the hell are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
I'm putting someone else in charge.
我要换其他人负责
Oh, really? And who might that be?
哦 是么? 那会是谁呢?
Coleman Wasserman, come in here, please.
科尔曼·瓦瑟曼 请进
He is the one in charge now.
现在他是负责人
For now, I think I want to lean into what Chet's doing.
目前 我倾向支持切特的版本
Hey, director!
导演 听着!
More flying, more dirt! Copy that!
我要更多凌空 更多扬尘! 收到!
I want more shit drowning the lens, more shit flying around!
我想要尘土飞扬 眼花缭乱!
You got it!
好的!
Fire in the hole!
小心爆破!
Chet, what are you doing?
切特 你在干什么?
I'm making magic, man.
我在制♥造♥魔法
Over this hill, there's an ATV course.
在这座山后有一片全地形赛道
You're gonna be driving the ATV.
你会着驾驶全地形赛车
There's gonna be explosions on the right,
左手边和右手边都是
explosions on the left.
一连串爆破
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. Yes.
不 不 不 可以的
And the girls are gonna be like -- Hello, ladies.
女孩们就会... 你好 女士们
Nice to see you. Looking super. Chet. Chet.
很高兴见到你 美极了 切特 切特
This right here is a man
你面前这个男人
with a $50 million insurance policy on his body.
给自己投了五千万的保险
He can't even play a game
他甚至连迷你篮球
of pickup basketball. Pickup basketball?
都不能玩 迷你篮球?
So there's no way he's coming close
所以他绝对不能靠近
to an explosion or an ATV.
爆♥炸♥物 或是全地形赛车
Hey. Your body is not a commodity.
听着 你的身体不是商品
You tell you what you do with you.
你自己决定你想要怎么做
Chet, first of all, my body is a commodity, okay?
切特 首先 我的身体是商品 好吗?
It's my living. Funny thing -- I plan on protecting it.
它是我的生计 有趣的是 我准备保护它
This is a disaster.
这简直是灾难
Yeah, but I mean,
是的
what are we gonna do about it, you know?
但是我们能做什么呢
I mean, the network's boychick
我是说 新来的菜鸡
picked Chet's ridiculous date and now we're stuck with it.
选择了切特的荒唐约会 我们一无所措
Speak of the Ivy League devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Ladies. Hey. How's the, uh --
女士们 你们好
How's our morning shaping up here?
我们今早的工作开展的怎么样?
Well, let's see.
哦 让我想想
The ATVs are ripping up the lawn,
全地形车在撕碎草坪
there's a gaggle of lost girls in their underwear,
一群穿着内衣的懵逼姑娘们
and not a hint of romance in sight.
毫无浪漫气息可言
So I would say it sucks.
所以在我看来糟透了
Quinn, I am not a threat here.
奎恩 我不是你的威胁
The network just put me in charge to get us back on track.
网媒让我主管只是为了让一切重回正轨
And you're the expert, huh?
所以你是专家?
Oh! That's right.
哦 我想起来了
You've actually never worked
你从没有真正的
on an actual television show before.
在一个电视节目工作过
I mean, have your balls even dropped yet,
我是说 你的毛长全了吗?
or do we still have that to look forward to?
还是说我们还得等等?
Why don't you ask Rachel?
为什么不问问蕾秋?
Apparently she's a big fan of this docuseries
显然她是我那部关于柬埔寨性工作者
I did on Cambodian sex workers.
系列纪录片的忠实粉丝
You know, that one that won all those awards,
你知道的 就是获奖无数
became the cornerstone of a new network,
成为一个新网媒的奠基石
resulted in a bidding war for my services,
导致各方竞价争抢我去工作
which your network actually won.
而你们网媒赢了的那部
Congratulations, by the way.
顺便说一句 恭喜
Yay. So, yeah, the balls are down there.
耶 所以 是啊 毛都长全了
Clankin' away.
如假包换
You're annoying.
你好烦
I agree.
我同意
I'm just looking for Chet. Where is he?
我在找切特 他在哪?
Check at the ATV track.
去全地形赛道那找找
Thank you. Mm.
谢谢 嗯
Right up your alley, I mean,
就按你想的做 我是说
but who cares about story, right?
没人关心故事 不是么?
If I was a man, they wouldn't be doing this to me.
如果我是男人 他们就不会这么对我
I'd be wearing sweat pants, scratching my nuts,
我会穿着运动裤 挠着蛋蛋
and boning 22-year-olds.
睡22岁的女孩
Hot 22-year-olds.
22岁的辣妹
You know what?
你猜怎么?
I'm gonna go handson. Hmm?
我要亲历亲为 嗯?
I am gonna produce girls myself.
我要亲自指导女孩们
I am gonna paint them the friggin' Sistine Chapel, okay?
我要让她们全部变成贤妻圣母
And if they do not appreciate me then, screw them.
如果他们还是不懂得欣赏我 我就不干了
I'm done, for good. I swear.
我受够了 我发誓
But you have my back, right?
但你会帮我的 对吧?
Must I remind you?
需要我提醒你么?
Okay, good. So you keep an eye on boy toy
好的 那你留意那个小白脸
while I go talk to Wagerstein
在我和威戈斯坦聊天的时候
'cause I'm going balls-deep in this bitch.
因为我要把这个贱♥人♥的毛都拔干净
Give me damage and give me pain.
我要看伤害和痛苦
I'm not comfortable with this, Quinn.
我觉得这样不好 奎因
After last year, after Mary...
经过去年 玛丽那事...
After you blackmailed your way into a Healing Nook?
在你通过敲诈得到一个治愈角之后?
Give me a break. Come on.
饶了我吧
Chopchop. Let's go. All right.
快点了 开始吧 好吧
Jameson. The cop.
詹姆森 警♥察♥
Her job forces her to disassociate.
她的工作让她离群索居
Okay. Has she shot anyone?
好的 她曾经枪击过任何人么?
No.
没有
Boring. Next.
无聊 下一个
Dominique's pro basketball career
多米尼克的职业篮球生涯
is studded with rumors of homosexuality.
伴随着同性恋的传闻
Give me rumors of a straight female athlete.
给我直女运动员的绯闻
That'd be special. Okay.
那才叫稀奇 好吧
Hayley's history implies that she's likely
海莉的过往暗示她很有可能
to act out sexually.
当众做♥爱♥
Ugh. Snore. You're putting me to sleep.
无聊 你快让我睡着了
Okay, how about Brandi,
好吧 布兰迪怎么样
our mixed martial arts fighter?
我们的综合格斗选手
Grew up in foster care, classic signs of abuse,
在寄养家庭长大 典型的受虐痕迹
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表