剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
So just lock it in the vault, huh?
那就把真♥相♥埋在地下 是吧
I mean, unless your feelings for Rachel
除非你对蕾秋的感情
are less pure than what I had imagined.
没我想象的那么纯洁
Oh, no. I love Rachel.
不 我爱蕾秋
I just want to protect her.
我只想保护她
You better.
你最好这样
Rachel. Hmm?
蕾秋 嗯?
I'm sure you understand
我确定你能理解
that we only have your best interests at heart.
在我们心中你的利益是第一位的
Obviously, yeah.
当然
So I'm here to help,
所以我是来帮忙的
to see if you're really capable of ...
来看看你能否真的胜任...
Capable? Is she trying to convince you
胜任? 她在试着说服你
that I'm not capable of something?
我不能胜任什么吗?
Oh, no, no. That you're not... What?
不 你没有... 什么?
What? What is it exactly?
什么? 究竟是什么?
Is she trying to get you to put me
她是想让你给我来七十二小时
on some, like, 72-hour hold?
监视期这套吗?
That's what's going on. Okay.
就是这么回事 好吧
You need to make sure that I'm capable
你需要确保我能
of taking care of myself.
照顾好自己
It was a very sudden departure.
这个离别太突然了
I could totally understand how, from your point of view,
我完全理解 从您的角度
that it would look like that.
看起来是这样子的
But I'm actually... I'm... I'm very fine.
我实际上... 我... 我很好
Rachel. I am fine.
蕾秋 我很好
Please. No.
别这样 不
You're just in the middle right now
你现在只是卷入
of this long-standing family dispute
我母亲和我的
between my mother and myself.
长♥期♥家庭纠纷之中
About your mental health and your mother's desire to...
关于您的精神健康和你母亲的愿望...
That's not what it's about.
事情不是这样的
...make sure that you get the proper treatment here?
...确保你在这里得到适当的治疗的愿望
I understand what you're talking about,
我理解
but there is this other, core issue
但还有另一个 核心问题
that is not being addressed.
并没有提及
What do you think it is?
你觉得是什么?
I mean, would you like to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
I would really like to talk about it, actually.
我真的想谈谈 真的
Rachel.
蕾秋
You know what?
你知道吗?
She's absolutely right.
她说的对
This is a family matter,
这是家庭琐事
and I am sorry for bringing you into it.
我很抱歉把你卷进来
You know what?
你知道吗?
I can keep an eye on her,
我可以照看她
and I will let you know how she's doing.
我会让你知道她的情况
If you're sure.
如果你确定
Yes, I'm quite sure.
是 我很确定
I thank you very much for your time.
非常谢谢你
We can still make something happen.
我们仍然可以做点儿什么
You know, screw Darius.
去他的达利斯
You know, we don't need him.
我们不需要他
I can give you your own show, 25 hand-picked guys,
我可以给你自己的节目 有二十五个钦点的小伙
you get to choose, "The Suitress."
供你挑选 "女追求者"
You would do that for me?
你会为我做这些?
You must really want in on my dad's team.
你一定是真想加入我爸的队伍
I really don't.
我真不想
I mean, I had a reason I had to...
我有我不得不的原因...
Well, I mean, I wanted to, but it was for...
呃 我想 但这...
it was for Quinn, and now that she's gone, I...
这原来是为了奎恩 但现在她走了 我...
Well...
哦...
So you would just do this for me
你会为我做这些
out of the goodness of your heart?
是发自内心的善意?
Is that so hard to believe?
这很难相信吗?
Look at you.
看看你
You're gorgeous. You're smart.
你漂亮 你聪明
You're articulate.
你口齿伶俐
I mean, you've got it all.
你什么都有
You can't let that go to waste.
你不能白白浪费这些
Um...where did that come from?
这是怎么回事?
Oh, come on.
得了吧
You know I have major daddy issues.
你知道我有恋父情结
Hmm.
嗯
Hello? Where the hell is Tiffany?
哈喽? 蒂芙妮到底在哪?
Time to vote.
投票时间到了
Uh, uh...
呃...
Uh, I have... I have to go.
我得... 我得走了
Hey, hey, did you miss the whole thing?
嘿 你错过了整件事?
What are you doing, Rachel?
你在做什么 蕾秋?
There is a reason I kept what happened private.
我保密发生的事情是有原因的
So you could protect your practice?
因此你可以保护你的做法
No, so I could protect you,
不 因此我可以保护你
send you to a good school, give you a life,
送你去好学校 给你一个新生活
let you grow up to be the shiny penny that I know you really are.
让你出人头地 我知道你该这样的
Oh, my God, Mom, I'm not that person, okay?
天呐 妈 我不是那个人 好吗?
I haven't been that person since the day it happened.
自从那天事情发生以来 我就不是那个人了
You want me to just pretend that it never happened?
你想让我假装事情从来没发生过?
Is that what you want? Yes.
你是想这样吗? 是的
Because no one will love you if they find out.
因为如果有人发现 没人会爱你的
They'll run away. You know that.
他们会逃跑的 你知道的
No one wants to deal with that kind of damage, Rachel.
没人想去处理那种伤害 蕾秋
No one.
没人
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I got your text. How you doing?
我收到你信息了 你怎么样了
Not good. Um Listen, listen.
不太好 嗯 听着 听着
The stuff you told me about Mary, about all of that
你之前告诉我关于玛丽的事
Yeah. This is not about that stuff. Um...
是的 但我想说的不是这个 嗯...
Well
其实
I just actually need to tell you something,
我就想告诉你一些事情
um, and this is not about the show.
嗯 无关于节目的
It's about me and my mom. Okay.
是关于我和我妈的 好吧
She really does not want me to tell you,
她并不希望我告诉你
but, um, she doesn't really want me to
但是 嗯 她真的不想我告诉你
Rachel. Rachel. What?
蕾秋 蕾秋 怎么了?
I just took you out of a mental hospital
为了让你远离那个女人
to get you away from that woman.
我刚把你从精神医院解救出来
I-I can see how evil she is.
我知道她很邪恶
You actually don't have any idea.
事实上你什么都不知道
Look, maybe somewhere in her twisted mind
听着 也许在她扭曲的心理的某处
she thinks she's helping you.
她认为她在解救你
Helping me? You --
解救我? 你
Look, I mean, she clearly believes in the drugs.
听着 我的意思是 她只看重药的作用
Yes, yes. She believes that the drugs are gonna shut me up.
是的 是的 她认为这些药可以让我闭嘴
Shut you up?
让你闭嘴?
About the fact that I -- I can't, uh...
事实是 我不会 嗯
Rachel, what?
蕾秋 怎么了
About the fact that I was raped
事实是当我12岁的时候
by one of her patients at our house when I was 12.
我在家被她其中一个病人强♥奸♥了
And she blamed me
她责备我
because she was protecting her practice,
因为她要保全她的实验
and so she didn't want me to say anything to anybody ever,
并且她希望我永远不要对任何人提及这件事
and so that she said that she would just treat me herself.
否则的话她将来亲自治疗我
Looked like she did a really good job. Don't you think?
看起来她好像做的不错 你认为呢
Yeah, so, that's really, um --
是的 所以 那真是...
that's really - how this whole thing started,
那就是所有事情的开端
um, with me and my mom
嗯 我和我妈
and, um, all the diagnosing and the pills.
以及 嗯 所有的治疗和药物
If you want to run away, it's totally fine,
如果你想逃 完全可以
I mean, if I'm too broken.
我是说 我太糟糕了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表