剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, he's perfect.
这人真完美
Well, the man's an athlete. He's a quarterback.
对啊 他是个运动员 还是四分卫
What does that have to do with him being able to smile?
这些跟他能笑成朵花有什么关系啊?
Darius, um, you obviously have a very big decision to make.
达利斯 很明显你要做一个艰难的抉择
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做呢?
Okay. Go ahead. Discredit Yael.
好的 去吧 去曝光耶儿
I'll just come forward myself. Oh, really?
我要自己站出来 真的吗?
I'll admit I faked the documentary.
我会承认我伪造了纪录片
And why would you do that?
你又为什么要这么做呢?
That's mea culpa.
那是我的过失
And then who better to expose the seedy underbelly
然后就没有比我这个了解内情的人更好的人选
of what you do here than someone who knows exactly how it's done?
来曝光你们在这里面做的龌龊且见不得人的勾当了
Yeah, except that you would never do it,
可是你根本不会这样做的
because it's too big of a risk. Watch me.
这风险太大了 等着瞧吧
I'll burn your empire to the ground.
我要把你们毁得片甲不留
And you and your fellow sociopaths
你和你周围那几个小变♥态♥
will go to jail where you belong.
就会罪有应得地进监狱
What was your plan? What were you going to do?
现在你的计划是什么呢? 你要怎么做?
'Cause you can't keep Yael past wrap. What then?
你不能一直把耶儿关着不放 她出来之后呢?
'Cause we're actually going to go to the press
我们会一起面对媒体
and tell them just how far you'll go
告诉他们为了做这种垃圾电视节目
to make really bad television.
你们什么下三滥的手段都使得出来
And there's not one damn thing you can do about that.
对此你根本就无能为力
I win.
我赢了
Go to your little finale and enjoy it.
快去制♥作♥你那季终集 好好享受吧
It'll be your last one.
估计是你制♥作♥的最后一集了
We need an answer, Darius, now on live television.
我们需要一个答案 达利斯 就现在
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在干嘛?
He looks like a sheep.
他看起来像只呆羊
It's called a panic attack, Quinn.
这叫做恐慌发作 奎恩
Oh, please, okay.
哦 拜托 好吧
Come on, just pick Tiffany.
来吧 选蒂芙尼就行了
I think I need a moment to, uh, consult with my best man.
我觉得我需要一点时间来 跟我的伴郎商量一下
Of course.
当然
What's the hold-up?
拖时间干嘛?
Ladies and gentlemen... This is some B.S. I'm out of here.
女士们先生们... 都是些屁话 我要离开这里
D, no. No, no, no, no.
达 不要 不不不
They want me to get married?
他们要我结婚?
Man, this is not what I signed up for.
哥们 这可不是我当初答应的事
Look, we're almost there.
听着 这些马上就结束了
So what I'm going to need for you to do is make a choice.
所以我需要你做个选择
I need you to do it now.
我需要你现在就决定
millions of you at home are watching, praying...
成千上万的观众们在家中观看 祈祷...
No, no, no no way, this is TV, okay?
不可能 这是电视直播
Marriage is for real, okay?
结婚是真实的 好吗?
I'm not doing it. Look, you can annul later.
我不会做的 听着 你可以之后再反悔
Just do it.
去做吧
We do not want this to end in a PR disaster.
我们可不希望这成为一场公♥关♥灾难
Look, these girls brought their families, okay,
听着 这些女孩都带来了她们的家人
so it's real for them, too.
所以这对她们来说也是真的
I can't, not if I don't mean it.
如果我不是认真的话 我不能做
Then mean it. Here we go.
那就来真的 来吧
With that being said, Darius, have you made your decision?
那么 达利斯 你做好决定了吗?
Which one of our beautiful ladies are you going to marry?
你将迎娶哪位美丽的小姐?
We've been on quite a journey together, haven't we?
我们已经经历了好一段旅程了 不是吗?
Rach.
蕾秋
I can't. But, wait, did you...?
我不能 不过 等等 你有没有...?
Ever since the day we started...
自从我们开始的那一天...
Hey, I need you for a second.
我需要你来一下
What? Come here.
什么? 过来
No, I ... Jay, take over.
不 我... 杰 你来接管
What the...?
到底怎么...?
Look, I tried to stop them, but Yael and Coleman
听着 我试过阻止他了 但是耶儿和科尔曼
are going to the press tonight as soon as the finale's over.
今晚最终集一结束就会告诉媒体
They're going to take down the show,
他们准备毁掉这个节目
Quinn. We're all going to jail.
奎恩 我们都要进监狱了
And there's nothing that I could do. Rachel!
然而我们什么都做不了 蕾秋!
We are in the middle of a live finale,
我在制♥作♥最终集的直播
which I am producing, okay, so just go and handle it.
现在直播到一半 好吗 所以你去处理这件事
How? I don't care, all right.
怎么处理? 我不关心 好吗
We said we were going to take him down, so take him down.
我们说过我们要打倒他 现在就去打倒他
Your dragon. Go.
骑上恶龙 去吧
Two beautiful women...
两位美丽的女性...
Uh, hey, Madison?
嘿 麦迪逊?
I need you to go and get yourself, uh, pretty, okay?
我需要你去打扮的... 漂亮点 行吗?
Get camera-ready,
准备好上镜
because you are going to drop the hammer on Tiffany, so go.
现在你是揭发蒂芙妮的人了 快去
Go, go, go, go, go.
快快快
Jealousy
嫉妒了
Oh, please, get over it!
哦 拜托 放下吧!
It's obvious, I know what I have to do,
这很明显 我知道我应该做什么
because when I get married, it's going to be forever,
因为一旦我结婚 就是一辈子的事
it's going to be real. x7f
这就是认真的 x7f
I care so much for each one of you...
你们每个人我都很在乎...
He's doing it again, you know, every time with Graham.
他又要这么做了 每次格拉姆在都这样
Um, I don't think...
我不认为...
Can I help you?
有事么?
Dan?
丹
Get out of here. Hey, Madison, have a seat.
你走开 麦迪逊 来坐这儿
I know I have decision that I have to make,
我知道我得做个决定
and I'm going to make the decision right here,
而我将在这里做出这个决定
right now. Finally.
此时此刻 终于
So in good conscious,
所以仔细考虑之后
I just can't marry either one of you.
我不能跟你们任何一个人结婚
Ruby?
露比?
What the hell is she doing here?
她来干嘛?
What is happening? What are you doing here?
发生了什么? 你来做什么?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Do you know how long it's been since someone asked me that?
你知道多久没人这么问过我了吗?
Jay told me you were in trouble.
杰告诉我你有麻烦了
You might have something that you want to say to me?
你可能有什么想对我说的?
You have no idea.
你无法想象
First I want to say to you, in front of God,
首先我想对你说 在上帝面前
in front of everybody, um, I never should've cut you.
在所有人面前 我从不该淘汰你的
It was a huge, huge mistake.
那是个巨大的错误
Good for him. Look at that.
不错啊他 看看他
Something real is actually happening on "Everlasting."
"天长地久"里终于有真实的感情了
Hey, Quinn, do you still want me to...
奎恩 你还需要我...
You've always told the truth, Ruby.
你一直都很诚实 露比
That's what I've always loved about you.
这也是我为什么爱你的原因
So now it's my turn.
所以现在该我了
Oh, my God. Oh, hell, no.
哦 上帝 哦 天哪
Ruby Carter, will you marry me?
露比·卡特 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Um...
嗯...
Say yes.
同意吧
No.
不
A wedding? Come on. Yes.
结婚? 拜托 是的
Why not?
为什么不呢?
We've known each other for nine weeks. Okay.
我们只认识了九周时间 好吧
Well, that's crazy.
这太疯狂了
Come back up here.
起来吧
What I feel for you, Darius, that's real.
达利斯 我对你的感情是真的
I love you.
我爱你
And you know that.
你是知道的
So let's get away from all these cameras
让我们离开这些镜头
and see what's there,
去探索未知
see what we can have together for real, just you and me.
去挖掘我们之间的真愫 仅在你我之间
Okay?
好吗?
Come here.
来吧
Now, that is true love.
看看 这才是真爱
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表