剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, okay, wait.
哦 等等
Where do you stand? Do you not believe in love?
你的立场是啥? 你不相信爱情吗?
Like, where -- what do we -- where are we?
我们现在到底是要闹哪样?
Hey, when you're Darius Beck,
嘿 当你是达利斯·贝克时
things get a little complicated. Got it, okay.
事情就有点复杂了 好的 懂了
So, first of all,
所以 首先
let's not refer to ourself in third person.
我们还是别用第三人称来称呼自己
That's not cute. Okay.
一点都不萌 好吧
Second of all,
其次
none of these women know who the suitor is.
那些女士中没有人知道被追求者是谁
I mean, none of them are here to, like, bag some celebrity.
她们中没有人是来傍明星的
When was the last time that happened to you, honestly?
你上次有这感觉是什么时候 讲真话?
Junior high.
初中
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
Look, when they realize who the new suitor is,
当他们知道被追求者是谁
that'll all change.
一切都将天翻地覆
All right, just, you never know.
无法预料
You could be surprised.
别被吓着了
Bitch, please.
贱♥人♥ 拜托
Oh, bitch, please, you.
你才贱♥人♥ 拜托
All right, let's go.
我们走吧
You like me. Come on, let's go. All right.
你跟我一样 走吧 好嘞
Let's see what we got here.
看看我们这有啥
Rachel. She wants to speak
蕾秋 她想说话
I'm not kidding, Dan. Rachel.
丹 我没开玩笑 蕾秋
Doc, she wants to... Dan, go away.
医生 她想... 丹 滚开
Copy that. I need to talk about the "Healing Nook."
收到 我要谈谈"疗愈角"
The what? My own set to film my onair segments.
啥? 我自己的直播设备
Oh, yes, your on-air segments that you got by blackmailing Quinn.
哦对 你通过勒索奎因拿到的直播设备
I remember. Oh, I wouldn't be throwing that particular stone
我还记得 如果我是你
if I were you.
我可不会说的这么直白
I need my nook.
我需要我的设备
Okay, put in a formal request.
放上正式需求单好了
And not for nothing, your mother called.
还有 你母亲打电♥话♥来了
She's been talking to Jeremy again.
她又和杰瑞米谈了
She thinks you're having hyper-sexual manic episode.
她觉得你正深陷纵欲狂躁期
I'm not manic. I'm changing the world.
我没狂躁 我在改变世界
Jeremy.
杰瑞米
Jeremy.
杰瑞米
Hey. Did you raid Quinn's wardrobe?
你是突袭了奎因的衣柜吗?
You're still talking to my mommy.
你还和我妈有来往
How is she?
她怎么样了?
Hyper-sexual manic episode, seriously?
纵欲狂躁期 搞毛啊?
Did you guys Google that or make it up?
你们谷歌♥的还是自己瞎编的?
Looks like you haven't slept in weeks.
你看上去几个星期没睡了
And so, what? You're worried about me?
所以啥? 你在担心我?
I'm doing well, I get a promotion,
我可好的很 还升职了
yet somehow that
估计不知为何
that triggers, like, alarm bells for you.
这就触碰了你心里的逆鳞吧
No, I -- I don't give a rat's ass about you.
才怪 我根本不关心你的鸟事
But if anybody needs me to testify
但如果有人需要我去证明
that you're a threat to yourself and others,
你对于自己和其他人来说是个定时炸♥弹♥
yeah, I'm there. Oh, really? Is that right?
我一定不遗余力 哦 真的? 这可信吗?
Yeah, but it's mostly for the others, though,
当然 但大多数情况下你都是害别人
because at this point,
因为都这时候了
I'm actually okay with you hurting yourself.
看你残害你自己我反正心安理得
In fact, I'm fairly certain that you will.
事实上 我很确定你一定会如此
That's a really dark thing to say.
这么说可是有点伤人了
Yeah.
对哈
So, why'd you come back if you think I'm so crazy?
既然你认为我疯了你为什么还要回来?
I came back 'cause this is my job.
因为这是我的工作
I'm sorry. Did -- did you think that I --
不好意思 你是不是以为...
I really wouldn't come back because of you?
因为你我就真不回来工作了?
Yeah.
是啊
Ah, I guess old Jeremy might not have.
我猜过去的杰瑞米倒会如此
That guy was a pussy.
那家伙就一孬种
That's why I killed him.
所以我就把他解决了
Hey, we got Dan, stop.
嘿 我们要... 丹 闭嘴
What the hell is going on?
究竟发生了什么?
I need a walkie.
给我对讲机
Give me that. Just go do something.
给我啊 动起来啊
All right, I need somebody.
好吧 我需要人手
Ricardo, where are you?!
里卡多 你在哪?!
All right, where's Rachel?
好 蕾秋呢?
You guys, it's just rain, all right?
伙计们 仅仅是下雨好嘛?
You're not made of sugar.
你们又不是糖做的
It's pronounced "Ya-el."
它发"耶儿"音
A lot of people call me Yale,
很多人叫我耶鲁
which, no thanks, I went to Sarah Lawrence.
不客气 我去的是沙拉劳伦斯学院
J.D. Salinger taught there.
J·D·赛捷琳在那教书
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 亲娘啊
Rachel! Where the hell are you?
蕾秋! 你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪?
Oh, I'm, uh, in here working on the intro.
我 额 在这准备开场啊
No, you're screwing up the intros.
不 你正毁了开场
Madison's out there with her thumb up her ass.
麦迪逊搞的外面人仰马翻
Who decided to make her a producer anyway?
谁让她当制♥作♥人的?
Chet's penis,
切特的老二
after she blew him in your office. Oh, right.
自她在你的办公室为他吹♥箫♥后 哦 对
Did you get my Looney Tunes?
你找到我要的人了吗?
Uh, Jay's on camera "B" With Tiffany,
杰的二号♥机正对准蒂芙妮
one of the wifeys.
其中一个老婆
Oh, she's pretty.
哇 她好可爱
But can she speak?
她能好好聊天吗?
Yeah, she can.
当然可以
And you're gonna say your name
说出你的名字
and tell us about your dad, okay?
和我们讲讲你的父亲 好吗?
Ready?
准备好了吗?
I already told you I don't want to talk about my father.
我早八百回告诉你我不想谈我父亲
That could be juicy.
这下可有趣了
So, maybe her dad was a creep?
所以她爹是个变♥态♥?
Or a pedophile, hopefully.
或者恋童癖? 希望如此
He's a rich white dude who owns a football team.
他爹可是有一支球队的有钱白人
She's our football princess.
她是我们的球队公主
What's going on with you shoes?
你鞋咋了?
All right, so, that's one wifey down.
好 所以 其中一个老婆已经确定
Where's my Villain? - Okay.
我的恶人在哪? - 好
Um, she is getting ready,
她已经准备好了
but I want you to, um, look at this.
但我想让你看这个
This is Beth Ann. She's from Mississippi.
这位是来自密西西比的贝丝·安
And this thing got 30,000 hits on Instagram,
这照片在微博上收获了3万赞
which is terrifying.
可怕
Oh, Beth Ann. Aren't those even legal?
哦 贝丝·安 这些东西合法吗?
Wait till she finds out she's here to bag a black man.
等她到这发现她要钓的是黑人时就见分晓了
Okay, um, I also want to introduce you to London.
我想向你介绍这位伦敦
She is our super-sexy Pakistani woman
我们这位超性感的巴基斯坦女人
who might have distant links to Osama bin Laden.
还可能和本拉♥登♥有着千丝万缕的联♥系♥
No, now she does.
不 但她现在有了
Absolutely, that's what I was thinking.
绝对如此 我也是这么想的
We have Ruby.
我们还有露比
She takes angry black woman
她会使愤怒的黑人妇女
to the level of blinding rage.
上升到盲目愤怒层面
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
So, her with the bikini girl - genius.
她和比基尼少女 - 天才啊
Oh, shit, no.
操 不行
Sorry, I should have pulled her out of the sequence.
对不起 我应该把她从名单中排除出去的
She couldn't commit to the full nine weeks.
她无法保证完整的9周
It's her last semester in college.
这是她在大学的最后一年
So? Seriously?
所以? 讲真?
So, she would've had to drop out
所以就意味着她得辍学
and miss graduating with her class.
还会错过毕业
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表