剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
In the camera -- Jeremy?
在摄像...--是杰瑞米的?
That's a fire-able offense right there.
这种冒犯的举动可是要开除的
You can't fire him because he's good, and he's very fast.
你不能开除他 他拍得很好 而且很快
Did you guys have a thing toge--
你们俩是不是曾经在一--
I'm not judging you, but this is Cr-- I mean...
我不是在评判你 但是这真是疯-- 我是说...
On a happier note,
不过还是说件好事吧
you're gonna need a ball gown,
你需要一件晚礼服
and we're leaving work at 6:00 tonight.
我们今晚六点出发
The Impact Awards. That's Quinn's thing.
影响力大奖 那是奎因的事情
It's our thing. Tickets go to the showrunner.
这是我们两个人的事情 票会送给节目负责人
I can't. It feels weird.
我不能去 感觉太奇怪了
More like great and overdue, right?
更像是早就该获得的很棒的体验 不是吗?
Do you know who else is gonna be there?
而且你知道还有谁要去吗?
Who?
谁呀?
The rest of television,
整个电视行业的其他所有人
everyone we're ever gonna want to work with in our careers.
我们将来可能要合作的每一个人
It's a great opportunity, Rach.
小蕾 这会是个很好的机会
Let's take it.
让我们把握它吧
Welcome back to "Everlasting."
欢迎继续收看"天长地久"
We're at the midway point of the season,
我们已经进入了这一季的中间点
only seven ladies left.
只剩下七位女士了
But we have narrowed it down to your two fan favorites.
但是我们把范围缩小到了你们最喜欢的两位
Now, of course, Darius will share a drink with each
当然了 现在 达利斯会跟每位共饮一杯
and then choose one with whom he will spend the night.
然后选择其中之一 跟他共度良宵
We have tallied your millions of votes, America,
美国人♥民♥ 我们记下了你们的几百万张选票
and the winners are...
胜者是...
Yael and Dominique.
耶儿和多米尼克
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
This is so good!
太棒了!
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Where are these people?
人都去哪了?
What do you want, Rachel?
蕾秋 你想干嘛?
You're trying to sell Yael and Dominique
你在试着把耶儿和多米尼克
as the fan favorites?
推成粉丝最爱?
Well, yeah, anything's possible
对啊 一切皆有可能
since we don't actually tally those votes.
反正我们也没真的去记票
I mean, I don't even really know where that phone number goes.
我说 我甚至不知道咱们留的电♥话♥号♥码是谁的
Okay, but, like, why Dominique?
好吧 但是 为什么要选多米尼克啊?
So Hot Rachel gets the overnight.
这样性感蕾秋就能跟他过夜了
I mean, if I gave Darius an actual choice,
你看 如果我让达利斯自己选的话
then I wouldn't get what I want.
事情就不能如我所愿了
Okay, well, Darius wants Ruby, FYI.
好吧 那我告诉你 达利斯想要的是露比
Of course he does. Madison!
那是当然了 麦迪逊!
Why are we doing overnights before the final two?
为什么我们要在两强之前就进行过夜环节?
Uh, because I felt that the show needed
因为我觉得这个节目需要
a little more spice...
再多加一点料...
unless you and Coleman have a different idea.
除非你和科尔曼有什么不同的看法
Maybe you want to give me some notes?
也许你会给我一个提示呢?
Where's my stylist?
我的造型师哪去了?
I don't know.
我不知道
And where are the Impact tickets?
影响力大奖的入场券又去哪了?
I don't have them. Well, go get them.
我这里没有 那就赶紧去找来
I can't.
我不行
Madison No, actually, she can't.
麦迪逊 不 实际上她确实不行
And why is that?
这又是为什么?
Because I have them.
因为它们在我这
See, they're for the showrunner,
你看 只有节目负责人才能拿到票
and Coleman's the showrunner, so...
而科尔曼是负责人 所以...
Get out.
滚出去
Quinn Out!
奎因 滚!
Yeah, that's perfect. That's good.
对 这就行了 真不错
Hey, Jeremy, you got a second?
杰瑞米 有时间么?
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's up?
嗯 什么事?
Guys, could you give us a minute? Yeah, you bet.
哥们 能让我俩单独谈一下么 没问题
Um, so, I got ... some feedback from the network
是这样…电视台那边给了我一些反馈
about our look this year, and they have some concerns Really?
他们似乎对我们今年的拍摄有点意见 是嘛
Well, what did they say?
他们怎么说?
Well, they used words
他们有用到 "单调乏味"
like "Flat," "Undynamic," "Not evolving."
"冗长无力" "毫无进展”这些词
What does that even mean?
说这些是什么意思?
Did they mention specific episodes or scenes or anything?
他们有说具体哪一集或者哪些情景之类的么
No, nothing specific. More of a global discussion.
没具体说 更像是笼统的概括了下
Anyway, I'm gonna bring on a visual consultant
不管怎么说 我准备找一个拍摄顾问
to kind of course-correct the department.
来把这部门带回正轨
A visual consultant. Mmhmm.
拍摄顾问 对
That sounds ... That sounds a lot like a new D.P.
听着 ... 更像要换一个摄影指导
Am I getting fired?
所以我被解雇了?
Absolutely not.
并不是
In the meantime, though, for a little while at least,
不过 短时间内
I'm gonna have you move to the insert unit.
我可能要把你调到番外组
I started on the insert unit.
我还是新人的时候才在那
Rachel put you up to this?
蕾秋让你这么干的?
My relationship with Rachel is none of your business.
我和蕾秋什么关系不关你事
Well, maybe I should quit.
好 看来我应该辞职了
Yeah, well, you always have that option, don't you?
你想的话随时可以辞职 不是么?
You look great.
你看起来真棒
Um, are you sure about this dress?
你确定这个裙子合适吗?
It's not too revealing?
不会太暴露了吗?
I don't think so.
并不
I mean, this is the first overnight.
我是说 这可是第一次过夜
It's a really big deal, and...your competition...
可是件大事 而... 你的对手...
Uh, yeah, that's kind of what I'm talking about.
是啊 我就想说这个
I don't Darius to think I'm trying too hard.
我不想让达利斯觉得我用力过猛
Okay, well, you better try something.
对 但 你起码应该努点力
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
They voted for me.
观众选了我
Right.
是哦
Yeah, well, tonight's about Darius,
但今晚主角可是达利斯
and, honestly, the guy hasn't noticed you.
老实说他还没注意到你呢
What? I'm a basketball player.
不可能 我可是职业女篮的
I'm a foot taller than everyone.
我比别人都高一英尺呢
For better or for worse, Yael made herself known,
不管是好是坏 耶儿可是让大家记住了
so if you really want to stick around...
如果你想要一直留下来...
What should I do?
我该怎么做?
America has done the difficult work
观众们经过艰难的抉择
and narrowed the field down to Yael and Dominique.
最终将目标锁定在了耶儿和多米尼克
So, what do you say, Darius?
所以 达利斯 你有什么要说的?
Thank you, America.
谢谢国家
Now, obviously,
那么现在
the final decision is yours, of course,
最终选择权还是你的
but to help you, we have asked Yael and Dominique
但是为了帮你做出选择 我们已经请耶儿和多米尼克
to come up with their very own specialty drink
各自为你调了一款特饮
to give you a little insight on what an evening
让你从酒中品出
with each one of these beauties might have in store.
与二位佳人的良宵
It should be Ruby, and you know it,
本应该是露比的 你心知肚明
after last's week's, like,
尤其是上周
beautiful, Nubian lovefest that I captured.
我拍到了那段美妙的努比亚恋爱之后
Jay No. You brought her here for the wrong reasons.
杰 你因为一个错误的理由把她带来节目
Rach, you thought she'd be gone in two episodes, but guess what?
蕾秋 你觉得她只能撑两集 但你猜怎么着
What's happening between them is real,
他俩之间是有真感情的
and that in itself is a beautiful story worth telling.
这本身就是个值得讲述的美丽故事
Okay. So maybe it'll be her.
好吧 所以台上应该是她
How? Will you stop?
怎么能? 你能不能消停会?
Seriously, shut up.
真的 别逼逼了
Have some faith.
有点信心好么
A splash of lime juice, just a kiss of orange blossom,
一丝青柠的激♥情♥ 一丝香橙的亲吻
three ounces of Cuervo.
佐以三杯龙舌兰
There it is...
覆盆子和薄荷叶
with raspberries and mint.
就做成这杯...
I mean, she really is sex on a stick, isn't she?
你看 她可真是性感尤物啊
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表