剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Well, that's a billionaire becomes a billionaire.
亿万富翁什么都要知道嘛
Uh, then to Costco it is.
那就去好市多吧
Do you want to talk about...
你想不想谈谈...
About Ruby? What's to talk about?
露比? 说什么?
I mean, I feel like...
我是说 我感觉...
...the footage is probably gonna be amazing.
...拍出来应该很棒棒
That's just how we make the show.
我们就是这样做节目的
You know, we're just, like, following the stories. Yeah.
你知道 我们只是 跟着故事走而已 没错
I guess I'm just a little surprised
我猜想我只是有点惊讶
you let Quinn get between us.
你竟然被奎因挑拨我们之间的关系
She's not.
没有
She's not between us.
我没有被她挑拨
Good.
那就好
Look, it's been a long night.
真是一个漫长的夜晚啊
I think I'm just gonna head home right now.
我想我现在该回家了
Sounds great. I'm gonna --
好主意 我也要 --
Yeah, I'm gonna return my dress.
我还要去还裙子
You looked really beautiful tonight.
你今晚看起来美呆了
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night, Wasserman.
晚安 瓦瑟曼
See you, "Vassar."
再见 "瓦萨"
You're working overtime.
你在加班
No, I'm just, uh -- I'm just changing my clothes.
没有 我只是 -- 我只是在换衣服
We got to talk, Rach.
我们谈谈吧 小蕾
I really don't feel like talking right now.
我现在真的没什么想说的
Why did you send your douche bag
为什么你要让你那个没头没脑的
little lackey of a boyfriend to demote me?
小跟班似的男友给我降职?
I, like, honestly don't
我 讲真
even know what you're talking about. Bullshit.
根本不知道你在瞎说什么的 狗屁
Dude, you're drunk, and you're being an ass right now.
伙计 你喝醉了 现在正在发酒疯呢
I'm being an ass?
我发酒疯?
Well, I guess we're the perfect pair, then,
好吧 那我觉得我们真是天生一对呢
because you're a selfish, manipulative little bitch.
因为你是个自私自利 摆弄他人的小婊♥子♥
No. No. Jeremy, you --
不不 杰米 你 --
No. No. You want to demote me?
不 你想降我职?
You demote me to my face.
你来当面降我职
You want to fire me, you fire me to my face.
你想开了我 你来当面开了我
Money, dick, power, right? Right?
钱 屌♥ 权 是吗?是吗?
You know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗?
You don't need a boyfriend.
你根本不需要男朋友
You don't need a boyfriend, Rachel.
你不需要男朋友 蕾秋
What you need is a zoo keeper
你需要的是动物园看守
‘cause you're a wild animal who if is let go… I am a wild…
因为你其实是一头野兽 要是跑出来的话… 我是一头野…
That's not what a man does.
男人不打女人
I tried to help you.
我试过帮你了
You're fired.
你被开除了
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah. I just have to change my clothes.
没事 我还得换衣服
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表