剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I'm not humiliating Chantal
听着 我不会国家电视台上
on national television. I'm not doing it.
让香黛尔难看 我做不到
It won't happen, okay? She's a sweet girl.
不会这样 了解? 她是个好女孩儿
She doesn't deserve that.
不应该被这样对待
Okay, but Yael does?
好吧 但是耶儿呢?
Yael can handle herself.
耶儿自己能搞定
Look, black women all over America are going to hate me
如果我选蒂芙妮淘汰香黛尔
if I cut Chantal for Tiffany.
全美国的黑皮肤女人都会恨我的
Ah, well look at you
看看你
for finally jumping on the race train.
最后还是提起了种族这个事儿
Jay, seriously -- Look, make this happen for me, okay?
杰 我没开玩笑 帮我个忙吧 好吗?
Get Chantal to drop out and make it her own idea.
让香黛尔自己想要退出
That way at least somebody can leave here
这样的话至少还能有人能带着尊严
with some dignity.
从这里离开
Okay. I got you. I got this.
好吧 我懂了 我来搞定
I'm fine, really, all good. Thanks.
很好 真的真棒 谢了
It's all on here.
都在这儿了
Jeremy just let loose about everything.
杰里米把什么都说了
He's so pissed at them.
他对他们暴跳如雷
They're murderers, and they kicked me off the set?
他们是凶手 还想把我踢出去?
Who do they think they are? -
他们以为他们是哪根葱?
T-they can't just do whatever they want--
他们不能这样为所欲为
This is great stuff. So what next?
这是一手好材料 下一步怎么办
You just win "Everlasting."
我决定你会在”天长地久”胜出
Your editor was right --
你的编辑说的对
an exposé coming from this season's winner --
由这一季的获胜者来曝光一切
That's gonna blow things up.
才能成为爆♥炸♥性事件
Well done.
干的漂亮
Hey! So, um...
嘿!那么…
any tips for getting Darius interested?
怎么让达利斯对我感兴趣?
Trust me, he's interested.
相信我 他很有兴趣
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
When is he gonna start to show it?
他什么时候才会表现出来呢?
You know I'm with Rachel, right?
你知道我和蕾秋在一起 对吗?
Sure, you are.
这还用说
Oh, God.
真要命
Till next time.
下次再说吧
Oh, come on.
真是
I thought that went rather swimmingly.
我还以为会很顺滑
'Cause you didn't have a cattle prod
因为不是你被探针
shoved up your vagina.
捅进阴♥道♥里
Ah, but you took it like a champ.
但是你真的很勇敢
Now we just wait for Dr. Gupta
现在我们就等着古普塔医生
to look over the ultrasound and get back to us.
检查完超声波之后把结果告诉我们吧
It's concierge care. We'll have results in 24 hours.
贵宾服务 我们24小时后就能拿到结果了
You know, I'm just surprised
我只是很惊讶
that she didn't laugh me out of her office.
她没有大笑着把我请出办公室
We've talked about this before. Age is just a number.
我们之前已经讨论过这个了 年龄只是个数字
Remember -- I'm a workaholic, okay?
你记住 我是个工作狂 行吧?
And I love being a workaholic,
而且我喜欢做一个工作狂
and that is a recipe for raising a stripper.
这样养出来的孩子只能去跳脱衣舞了
Nope. Strippers -- absent father. Next?
不 脱衣舞♥女♥郎要没有爸爸 还有吗?
Okay, what if our kid's a raging dick?
要是我们的孩子是个狂躁的小恶魔怎么办?
Nannies' problem.
保姆的麻烦
Neglect that -- We'll move to the next.
别想了 我们一步步来
Look -- My car's almost here.
我的车快到了
Well, get to it, my little workaholic.
来 去工作吧 我的小工作狂
Just make sure to keep that womb warm and dry.
一定要让你的子♥宫♥温暖干燥
Cozy? I'm new at this. Stop, okay?
舒服吗? 我是新手 别说了 好吗?
Goodbye. Goodbye. See you.
拜 拜拜
What?!
看什么看?!
You never seen anyone kiss before?
没见过亲嘴啊?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
You, uh, go to the doctor's office?
你 你去看医生了吗?
Oh, are you talking to me now?
你这是在跟我说话吗?
Is that something we're doing?
我们重新开始说话了吗?
Look, Quinn, I, um...
奎因 我
I want to go back to work.
我想回来工作
Well, I appreciate that, but Jay has Darius covered.
好吧 我很感激 但是杰已经接手达瑞斯了
He's my new Number Two, and Madison is covering the rest.
他现在是我的二把手 还有麦迪逊也在处理剩下的事
Okay. Uh, well --
好吧 那
Come on, Rachel.
蕾秋 别这样了
Why don't you just sit this one out?
要不你还是休息休息吧?
You've had a rough couple of weeks.
你这几周都不怎么好过
I'm totally fine. Seriously.
我好得很 真的
I, um -- I actually could use a little help.
我 其实 需要些帮助
Perfect. Madison could use some help.
很好 麦迪逊需要助手哦
Yeah, I, um -- I need someone
对 我 我需要一些帮手
to steam Tiffany's outfit for her date.
为蒂芙妮的约会赶制一套衣服
Dream on, clueless. There is no way
别做梦了 你个傻妞
that I am going to take orders from a girl
我才不会听你的差遣
whose one claim to producing
只有一次所谓的制♥作♥经历
is how much of her boss she can keep in her mouth.
还是给老板口换来的
You know, I saw Coleman
我看见科尔曼
sneaking out of Yael's room this morning.
今早在耶儿的房♥间里鬼鬼祟祟的
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a little
要说那发生了给老板口什么的
boss-in-mouth action happening there.
我一点也不会惊讶
A hot version of you is stealing your little boyfriend
一个年轻热辣的你正在夺走你的小男朋友
right out from under your nose.
就在你的眼皮底下
So, who's clueless now?
究竟谁傻?
- Okay. - ...she's into you, and she's sexy.
- 好吧 - 她爱上你了 而且她非常性感
She doesn't flaunt it. Just -- just have fun.
她也不张扬 就 - 享受就行
Darius, you look really good.
达瑞斯 看起来不错啊
It's great to see you. Bitch, please.
见到你真好 婊♥子♥ 省省吧
Can I just talk to you for a second?
借一步说话?
Yeah, sure, what's going --
可以啊 怎么了
She's got some huge balls.
她真是要上天啊
So, why don't you tell me about Yael?
你怎么不跟我说耶儿的事?
Okay, what about her? Why don't you tell me?
她怎么了? 你告诉我啊?
I'm very curious to hear what you have to say.
我很好奇你要说什么
I have no idea what we're talking about right now.
我也不知道我现在该说什么
Well, you want to just take it from the beginning?
好吧 那你想从头说起咯?
There was you and then her in her room this morning.
今天早上你跟她 在她房♥间里的时候
Goldberg. Huh?
格尔德伯 什么?
I was doing my job.
我只是在做我的工作
Oh, actually, you don't have a job.
哦 事实上你没有工作
- You're in TV jail. -Come with me.
你只是在节目的牢房♥里 跟我来
What is it? What's the prob-- Excuse me.
那是什么? 怎么了? 麻烦告诉我
The crew doesn't know that, the girls don't know that.
其他工作人员不知情 那些女孩也不知情
They think I'm still the showrunner.
他们认为我还是节目的制♥作♥人
So, Yael's pissed she's not getting enough screen time.
所以 耶儿 抱怨自己上镜的时间不够
She wants more one-on-one time with Darius,
她希望更多与达利斯独处的时间
yada, yada, yada, it was -- -Right.
就是诸如此类的 -好的
And so, you're just like a shoulder for her to cry on?
所以 你就借肩膀让她依偎
Yeah, she got flirty, she made a pass at me,
对 她开始挑逗我
but I shut it down because I'm with you, 100%.
但是我拒绝了因为我和你在一起 百分百的
We're on the same team here.
我们在这是一个阵营的
Rachel.
蕾秋
Don't push away
不要推开
the one person here who actually cares about you.
那个唯一真正关心你的人
Hey, girl.
嘿 姑娘
Look...I know
听着 我知道
that must have been pretty rough for you last night.
昨晚对你来说一定很艰难
It was humiliating, and I don't know
那是羞辱 我不知道
why Darius would do that to me.
为什么达利斯会那样对我
It wasn't fair.
这不公平
Okay, look Let me Are you miked right now?
好的 听着 让我 你现在话筒开这么?
- Just let me turn this off. -I'm always miked.
- 我先把它关了 -我话筒一直是开着的
Listen -- I'm really not supposed to do this,
听着 我是真的不应该告诉你这些
but Darius insisted.
但是达利斯一直坚持
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表