剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I'd better.
最好如此
These girls have had it in for me since day one.
这些姑娘们从第一天起就看我不顺眼
They see how Darius and I connected.
他们看到达利斯和我如何心意相通
I'm the one he picked for the date last week.
我是上周他选择约会的人
Yeah, but he got your fiance's ashes in his mouth.
是啊 可是他吃到了你未婚夫的骨灰
He knows how hard that was for me.
他知道这对我来说有多难过
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I totally see it. I get it.
我完全明白 我懂的
What are you going to do about it?
你打算怎么做?
I want to talk to Darius right now.
我现在就要和达利斯谈谈
Can you get him so I can explain Chantal.
你能把他找来吗 我就可以解释了 香黛儿
Why don't you go stick to the big ideas?
你何不去搞你那些大方向上的点子?
Can I have another producer? 'Cause she does not get me.
我能换个制♥作♥人吗? 她不懂我
Okay, I need you to take a breath.
好吧 我要你深呼吸
Good.
很好
Now, you have every right to be upset,
现在 你完全有权利忐忑
but here's the deal --
但这样如何
there is not gonna be a problem
豁免权这一套
with this whole immunity thing.
是不会有问题的
Why is that? Because I like you.
为什么? 因为我喜欢你
I mean, look at you.
我是说 看看你
You are a perfect match for Darius.
你是达利斯的绝配
Tiffany's not the only one
蒂芙妮不是唯一一个
who can be a football princess...
能成为橄榄球公主
or a queen.
或皇后的人
Thank you.
谢谢
Finally -- someone who gets me.
终于 有人懂我了
I do, honey.
我懂的 亲
I really, really do.
我真的 真的懂
Look, D, all I'm saying to you
看 达 我要对你说的只是
is that you coming back to the show
你能为自己做的最明智的事就是
is the smartest thing that you could do for yourself.
回到这节目上来
Really?
真的?
I need you to understand
我要你明白
that I will have your back, okay?
我会支持你的 好吗
Rachel and Quinn and Coleman --
蕾秋 奎恩 和科尔曼
they're the ones that got Romeo shot, not me.
他们才是让罗密欧中枪的人 不是我
I will be looking out for you every --
我会照看你的 每...
Did you all practice this speech?
你们是不是都练过这段
I am not Rachel.
我不是蕾秋
give it up, Jay, okay?
放弃吧 杰 好吗
Just because you're a brother
只是因为你是个兄弟
doesn't mean you're not part of the machine.
不代表你不是这台机器的一部分
Of course I am, obviously.
当然我是 很显然
But I'm gonna tell you something
但我要对你说一些
that took me a long-ass time to figure out.
我花了很久才明白的东西
The way you're playing it,
你现在的处理方式
you've been working against the machine.
是在逆机器而行
What you got to do is let the machine work for you.
你要做的是让机器为你工作
Right.
是么
If you really can't play anymore,
如果你真的打不了球了
then you have to come back.
那你就必须回来
I mean, what choice do you have?
我是说 你还有什么选择
You want even a shot
离开橄榄球之后
at some kind of life after football,
你哪怕是为了得到一点开启新生活的机会
you need to finish the show
也要上这个节目
because walking away right now leaves you with nothing.
因为现在走人 你什么都得不到
Come back.
回来吧
Marry Tiffany, and you're set.
选蒂芙妮 你就没问题了
America will swoon, D.
整个美国会为你倾倒 达
I mean, hell, play your cards right,
我是说 天啊 打好你手中的牌
you could even end up being the first black owner
你甚至可以成为一个拥有
of a pro football team.
一支专业橄榄球队的黑人
Think about it.
想想看
Think of your family, man.
想想你的家庭
Think what you could do for them.
想想你能为他们做什么
Now you sound like Romeo.
你现在听起来像罗密欧
You're okay with me marrying a pretty white girl?
我和好看的白人女孩结婚 你觉得没问题吗?
I mean, my mother's a pretty white girl.
我妈就是好看的白人女孩
I like Tiffany.
我喜欢蒂芙妮
I honestly would feel bad about using her.
老实说 利用她我会觉得不舒服的
Negro, please.
拜托 黑鬼
You think she's not using you, too?
你觉得她没有也利用你吗?
Because, believe me, a girl like that
因为 相信我 像她这样的女孩
does not compete for a man on national television
不会无缘无故在全国性电视节目上
without a reason.
争一个男人
It is what it is.
事实就是如此
It doesn't mean she doesn't like you just like you like her.
这并不意味着她不喜欢你 就像你喜欢她一样
Yeah, but I Stop thinking
是 但是我... 别认为
this is your birthday party and these are all your friends
这是你的生日派对 这些都是你的朋友
because they're not.
因为他们不是
Using Tiffany gets you what you want.
利用蒂芙妮 你得你所愿
Everybody wins.
人人都是赢家
Immunity -- every contestant desires it,
豁免权 每个选手都渴望它
but only one can have it.
但只有一个人能得到它
Today's challenge is about knowledge.
今天的挑战赛是关于了解度
It's called stalling, Graham.
这叫拖延 格拉姆
Who knows our suitor best? Who's done their homework?
谁最了解我们的追求者 谁做了功课
Try not to tell America about it.
别让全国观众都发现你在拖延啊
Fake tan and a fake lei.
人工美黑加一个仿真花环
How much do you think he gets laid?
你觉得他性生活频率怎么样?
...about Darius' life and career.
...关于达利斯的生活与事业
Get one wrong...
错一个...
...and it's into the water you go.
...就请你入水
So stay tuned because today is about to get wet...and wild.
不要转台 因为今天是关于湿身和狂野
Cut.
停
What was that? "Wet and wild"? Seriously?
那是什么 "湿身和狂野"? 讲真?
Yeah. Are you kidding? What am I, a pornographer now?
对啊 你开玩笑嘛 我成什么了 拍黄♥片♥的吗
I didn't write it. Listen.
又不是我写的 听着
These are the answers to the questions.
这是问题的答案
You memorize them, and we're good to go.
你记住它们 我们就没问题
You stole the challenge questions?
你偷了挑战赛的问题?
"Stole." You're so judgmental.
"偷" 你偏见太深了
My show, my answers, right?
我的节目 我的答案 好吗?
All right.
好了
You all right?
你还好吗
I just don't really want anybody to see me here.
我只是不怎么想让人看到我
I know. I know. I know. Do you think we could just
我知道 我知道 我知道 你觉得我们能不能就
go back to your house instead?
去你家
No. I explained to you in the car.
不行 我在车里和你解释过了
Do you remember?
记得吗
Rachel. Here. Wait. Sit down.
蕾秋 这里 等等 坐下
Rachel. Oh, my gosh.
蕾秋 哦 我的天
Okay. I was saying...
好 我刚要说...
I was saying we have
我要说我们
a very tiny window of time here.
现在只有一点点时间
For what?
做什么?
We need -- To get our story out.
我们需要 捋出我们的故事
Our version of what happened, the whole pull-over thing.
我们的说法 对于所发生的整件事
I think we have - a real opportunity here, hon,
我想我们现在有一个真正的机会 亲
move our careers to the next level. Why is What is
把我们的职业生涯推进到下一个阶段 为什么... 什么...
Why do you have the camera there?
你为什么那里有个摄像机?
We're putting a package together.
我们要做个劲爆的故事
Quinn's burying the whole thing,
奎恩要埋葬整件事
all the footage, the pull-over, Romeo getting shot.
所有的录像 靠边停车 罗密欧中枪
I think it's a mistake.
我觉得不该这样
I think that was a textbook case of police brutality,
我认为这是警♥察♥暴行的教科书式案件
- and I think we're insane for -- - No.
- 我觉得我们是疯了才... - 不
Coleman, that's not what happened.
科尔曼 那不是事实真♥相♥
I ran out in the middle. That's not --
我中途跑出去了 那不是...
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表