剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Go for Rachel.
这里是蕾秋
Put Brandi in the hole.
去把布兰迪关到小黑屋
When we did that in Season 8...
当初我们在第8季这么做的时候...
Just do it!
就按我说的做!
Copy that.
收到
I didn't mean to hurt her. You know that, right?
我不是有意要伤害她的 你知道的 是吗?
She stepped on my hand. I really didn't.
她踩到我的手 我真的不是有意的
Whatever you meant to do and what you did,
你想要做的事和你实际做的事
they're two different things. Just wait here.
那是两码事 你就在这儿等着吧
Hey. Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
You can't lock me in here!
你不能把我锁在这里!
Rachel!
蕾秋
Please, let me out!
求求你 让我出去!
You don't get it! Let me out!
你不了解情况 让我出去!
I can't be locked up in here. I can't breathe. Please!
你们不能把我锁在这里 我要窒息了 求求你们了!
Rachel, I need you to get Darius ready to visit Chantal, okay?
蕾秋 我需要你去让达利斯做好准备去探望香黛儿 好吗?
And tell Madison that she's got to prep her girl.
再告诉麦迪逊让她的姑娘做好准备
I want our Bl-ifey wounded and wet.
我要她身上带着伤身下湿哒哒
I need to get out.
我要出去
Do you have an end game?
你是想好怎么结束这场游戏了吗?
Don't lock me in. Please let me out!
不要把我锁在这里 请把我放出去!
Definitely.
当然
What do you mean?
这么说是什么意思?
I can't be locked up in here.
不能把我锁在这里
Sideline Chet.
让切特靠边
Give me the rest of the day and let me run with it.
今天剩下的时间就交给我来运作
Done.
成交
Please!
求求你们了!
Done.
成交
Please, let me out!
拜托 让我出去!
Don't say backseat, okay? I don't do backseats.
别说靠后坐 好吗? 我不会靠后的
I'm the driver. Right.
我是掌握方向盘的 没错
I just feel like Quinn has a stronger handle
我只是觉得奎恩有很强的掌控力
Do you? on today's storyline. That's all this is.
你那么想? 看今天的事件发展 是这样的
I'm just saying I created the show.
我想说这个节目是我创造的
I respect that. And I think maybe you've been blinded
我很敬重你这一点 我想也许你是被一个
by a little vaginal fairy dust, huh?
逼货小妖精给迷惑了 嗯?
Look, Chet. We're just trying to make a good TV show, man.
我说 切特 我们只是在尽力做一档好的电视节目 伙计
That's it.
如此而已
All right.
好吧
Hey.
嘿
I want some good news. Give me a little good news.
我需要听好消息 给我来点儿好消息
What did... Tell me what the judge said about the custody.
那件事... 告诉我监护权的事法官怎么说?
Fuck!
靠!
Just give her that winning smile of yours,
就露出你那张获胜的笑脸给她
make her feel special, and give her this stupid stuff.
让她感觉很特别 再把这些蠢东西送给她
Honestly.
做真诚状
Oh, my God. I got it, okay? I got it.
哦 上帝 我都知道了 好吗? 我知道了
I'm just saying, if you want to win over the women of America,
我只想说 如果你想赢得美国妇女
this is how you're gonna need to do it, okay?
你就要这样去做 好吗?
Fine. I'll charm her pain away.
好 我会把他迷得忘记所有疼痛
How's your pain?
你的伤怎么样?
What's that mean?
你什么意思?
It means that I've been watching you.
我的意思是我一直在观察你
You didn't do the ATV, you didn't do the obstacle course.
你没开全地形车 没做障碍训练
You're a professional athlete,
你是个专业运动员
and I've never seen you work out.
而我从来没见你进行训练
I'm just saying.
所以这么说
You're making shit up.
你这都是无稽之谈
I'm fine. We're fine.
我很好 我们都很好
Watch and learn.
看着好好学吧
Hey, you. How you feeling?
嗨 你好啊 感觉怎么样
Darius.
达利斯
I'm so glad you came.
你能来我太高兴了
But I don't want you to see me like this.
但是我不想让你看到我这个样子
What, beautiful?
什么 这么漂亮?
Come on, girl. Of course I came. I was worried about you.
别这么说 美女 我当然会来 我很为你担心
Look, I know what it's like to take a hard hit.
和你说 我知道重创之后是什么感觉
It shakes you up.
整个人都被振动了
This is great. I'm wet already.
真是太棒了 我下面都湿了
Copy that.
收到
Oh. I brought you these.
哦 我给你带来这些
Oh, they're lovely.
哦 好可爱
And this little guy here...
还有这个小家伙...
...is wearing my number so that you don't forget me.
... 穿着和我一样号♥码的球衣这样你就不会忘记我了
Ugh. Nice hospital room.
呃 好漂亮的病房♥
And who put that band around her head?
是谁给她头上缠的绷带?
She looks like a fortune teller.
她看起来像个算命的
I do what I can.
我尽我所能
When I fell off that wall,
当我从那堵墙上摔下来
I didn't know what to think.
我的大脑一片空白
And then I woke up in your arms.
当我在你的臂弯里醒来
It made me see things just a little more clearly.
让我眼前开始有一些清晰
Fantastic.
多妙啊
I've lived my life in a very clear way,
我曾经过着目标明确的生活
built a future I could be proud of,
追求可以引以为傲的未来
and then I lost it all in the blink of an eye.
然后在一眨眼的一个瞬间就失去了所有
It was just gone.
一切灰飞烟灭
She's like, "It's just gone." Ugh.
这姑娘套路可真深
I never thought I could feel that way again,
我从没想过我还会再次心动
but today, with you,
但是今天 和你
it made me see what we could have together.
这让我看到我们可以共同拥有
Oh, yes. Here we go. Come to Daddy.
哦 是的 来吧 到老爸这里来
Yeah, that's good. Do it. Do it.
对 太好了 上 上啊
Yes!
成了!
Oh!
哦!
What a slut.
好个淫♥妇♥
She's a good girl.
她是个好姑娘
True love. They can find it here.
真爱 他们真的可以在这里找到
Or we could make it.
装的也能凑合用
You rest.
你休息吧
We can talk about all this later, okay?
我么可以以后再谈这些 好吗?
I'd like that.
我觉得很好
So would I.
我也是
Rest.
休息吧
Ladies, hi. How are you?
女士们 嗨 你们好吗?
There you go. You look thirsty.
给你们的 你们看起来口渴的样子
That's number three, and I feel great.
那是三号♥ 我感觉好极了
A drink, huh?
喝一杯 嗯?
All right.
好
Tiffany, you got this.
蒂芙尼 你可以的
You got this in the bag, girl.
你没问题的 姑娘
Hey. Yeah.
嘿 哎
Can you come with me for a second? Yeah.
你能跟我来一下吗? 好啊
You sure you don't mind?
你确定不介意?
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑?
Always happy to help a sister out.
总是乐于为姐♥妹♥们♥排忧解难
What are you doing here, anyway?
你来这儿做什么呢?
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思?
I don't know. You just seem too smart for all this.
我不知道 好像你这样的女孩儿不该来这里
We're all too smart for this.
我们都不该来这种地方
You look amazing.
你看起来美极了
See you down there.
待会楼下见
You know I'm not using nothing, so stop.
我不会傻傻站着的 所以够了
Excuse me one second. I'm sorry.
不好意思 失陪一下
I'll be right back. I promise.
去去就回 我保证
Damn, you clean up nice.
天 你打扮得真漂亮
Can we talk for a second?
我们能聊聊吗?
Absolutely. Please.
当然 请吧
Just who I'm looking for
我找的就是你
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表