剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I want scope. I want the party, man.
我要全景 我要派对
No more of this pansy-ass Cinderella bullshit, man!
不要再搞什么穿着紫罗兰色衣服的灰姑娘那一套瞎扯淡了
Guys, my crew's gonna mutiny. Who's -- Who's in charge here?
各位 我的组员要暴♥动♥了 这里谁 谁管事?
I am. I am.
我 我
Look, I don't want to fight, okay?
看 我不想打架 好吗
So why don't you shoot your show, I'll shoot my show?
不如你拍你的 我拍我的
We'll turn them both in to the network.
然后都交给电视台
We'll see which one they prefer --
看他们更喜欢哪个
the entertaining one or yours.
有意思的那个 还是你的那个
You're so on. Rachel, come on.
你真是嗨了 蕾秋 过来
Quinn, I just want to go on the record and say
奎恩 我只是想公开声明
that I do not feel comfortable about where this is headed.
我有预感将要发生的事并不好受x7f
Okay.
好啊
What record?
什么声明
There's no record.
没有什么声明
guys, Rachel's gonna go on the record!
各位 蕾秋要公开♥发♥表声明
You know what, Jeremy? I need some one-on-ones
知道吗 杰瑞米 我需要些露台上的
over at the gazebo, please? Go ahead, Jeremy.
一对一画面 好吗 去啊 杰瑞米
You know, just go into the henhouse
你知道的 大胆走进那个淫窝
and let your sack shrivel up.
坐等你的蛋蛋痿掉
This henhouse made him.
这个淫窝造就了他
Do you think a B camera 2nd AC
你以为好莱坞还有哪个节目
can grow up and become a DP
能让一个副摄影的第二摄影助理
in less than five years on any other show in Hollywood?
在五年内成长为一个摄影指导
So he's supposed to spend the rest of his career
所以他就应该在以后的职业生涯中
bowing to the mercy of your twat?!
对你卑躬屈膝
Excuse me? - I'm sorry. That was out of line.
你说什么? 抱歉 这太过分了
Your twat!
还有你
Excuse me? Chet.
你说什么? 切特
Don't "Chet" me.
少来这套
Do you not want to be a director? Did we not talk?
你不想当导演了吗 我们不是谈过吗
Yes.
想啊
So you really need one of these harpies
那你真的需要这些女魔头
squawking into your earpiece all night long?
在你的耳机里整晚发号♥施令吗
No. You know what to shoot.
不 你知道拍什么
Get a pair! Walk with purpose.
带点种 有点追求
I'm going with Chet!
我跟切特
'Course you are.
那当然
Okay. Hey, Bill!
成啊 嘿 比尔
It's Barry.
是巴里
Barry. Right.
巴里 对
You have a kid in college.
你有个孩子在上大学
Actually, it's preschool.
其实 是幼儿园
Whatever. It's 5 grand for you to come to
无所谓 给你5千美元来
Team We Know What The Hell We're Doing.
"我们知道自己他妈在干嘛组"工作
Ticktock, buddy.
时不我待啊 老兄
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
And have a great night.
祝你有一个美妙的夜晚
Come on, Rachel. Let's go.
来 蕾秋 我们走
All right. Come on. We'll shoot these guys.
好吧 来吧 拍这些人
This is gonna look like nobody is in charge.
这会看起来好像没人在负责
Yeah, but he should've never been allowed on the set.
是啊 但他根本就不应该被允许踏足片场
After the fiasco of last season's finale --
经历过上一季季终的惨败之后
He's like a freakin' whack-a-mole.
他就像个该死的打地鼠
Fine.Just call the network, then.
好啊 那就打电♥话♥给电视台啊
Tell them. It's not the network.
告诉他们 不是电视台的问题
It's Gary, his golfing buddy.
是盖里 他的高尔夫伙伴
They go skiing together at Park City.
他们一起去帕克城滑雪
You know what? Let me just talk to Darius.
这样吧 让我直接和达利斯谈
I can talk some sense -- No. This is grown-up time, all right?
我可以讲些道理 不 这就是大人的世界 好吗
Way over your head. What do you want?
超出你的想象 你要什么
Beth Ann's locked in her bathroom and she won't let me in.
贝丝·安把自己锁在卫生间里 不让我进
Go. Fix it.
去 搞定她
Quinn. - You know, um, Chet's guy thing?
奎恩 你知道 呃 切特的男人理论
Stop talking to me!
别和我说话!
Beth Ann, it's Rachel. Can I come in?
贝丝·安 我是蕾秋 我能进去吗
No.
不行
Stupid idiot. I'm sorry.
白♥痴♥ 我很抱歉
All right.What's the problem?
好吧 什么问题
You knew the guy was black.
你知道他是黑人
I didn't know that it was Darius Beck.
但我不知道那是达利斯·贝克
We love him -- like, worship him.
我们爱他 崇拜他
He is literally - my favorite quarterback ever.
他永远是我 不夸张地说 最喜欢的四分卫
You got to find my bag. I need to change.
你要找到我的包 我要换衣服
No. You can't do that.
不 你不能换
Can't you just cut me out of the opening scene,
你就不能把我从开场里剪掉吗
make it like I was never even there?
就好像我压根没在那里待过
And what? Are you just gonna let the PC police win?
然后呢 你打算让那些找茬党赢吗
You know, I was not raised to be rude.
我的教养不允许我无礼
Besides, I like Darius. I want him to like me.
再说 我喜欢达利斯 我希望他喜欢我
I mean, this is better than I ever thought this show could be.
我是说 这比我曾经对节目的期待还要高
Racism is so confusing, isn't it?
种族主义真是让人晕头转向啊 不是吗
So, are you gonna let me change?
那你会让我换吗
You can't do that.
不行
Darius has already seen you in that bathing suit,
达利斯已经见你穿过那套泳衣了
and plus, all those other girls are just gonna blend into one.
再说 所有那些女孩都看起来差不多
At least you're gonna stand out, and he's gonna know who you are.
至少你脱颖而出了 他会知道你是谁
You have a real golden opportunity here.
这样你就有了绝佳良机
Right, and what's the worst that can happen?
行了 最差还能怎么样
He meets you and falls in love with you,
他遇到你 和你坠入爱河
and, like, marries you and has all your babies?
然后娶了你 和你生一堆孩子?
Right? Now let's get back out there.
是吧 现在出去回到现场
Can I keep my jacket?
我能不脱外套吗
Come on. Let's go.
来 走吧
You're a cop, right?
你是警♥察♥ 对吧
Can't you just arrest her?
你能直接逮捕她吗?
I'm an MMA fighter.
我是综合格斗选手
Do you want me to just beat the crap out of her?
你要我把她打出翔来吗
Cop. Right. I'm guessing that's a "no."
警♥察♥ 好吧 我猜是不行
Ooh. Gosh. Really classy.
恶 天 干得漂亮
You didn't seem to mind in Vegas.
你在维加斯也没介意啊
You guys, uh -- You guys hooked up?
你们 呃 你们搞在一起了?
yeah, but it was no big deal.
是啊 没什么大不了的
But that girl is a freak -- couldn't get enough.
但那个妞真是怪 就是要不够
She is crazy. You know what I'm saying?
她可狂野了 你懂我意思吧?
Yeah. No, I do.
是啊 我知道
She's got a doctor's note that says the same thing.
她的医生处方里也这么说
She got problems, man.
她有问题
Madison, there's girl-on-girl action
麦迪逊 温泉浴缸有百合戏码
in the hot tub, which is good and dandy and everything,
非常非常精彩
but this particular party is about penis.
但这场派对是关于男人的
I'm telling you,
实不相瞒
this is going to be the best night of your --
这将是你们最好的一夜
Hey, guys. Just get out of here, please.
嘿 各位 请起开
Thank you. But Chet said I could loosen things up a bit.
谢谢 但切特说我可以放松一点
I know. I love the frat-party vibe.
我知道 我爱兄弟会一样的派对氛围
It's great, but right now we got to talk to some ladies.
这很好 但是我们现在要和女孩子们聊聊了
Her name is Beth Ann. Beth Ann.
她叫贝丝·安. 贝丝·安
Here she is. Here, sweetie. Let me take your coat.
她来了 这儿 甜妹妹 我来帮你拿着大衣
How you doing, Beth Ann? Okay.
你好吗 贝丝·安? 好的
There you go. Wait! Okay.
去吧 等等! 好吧
First off, I have to say I'm sorry.
首先 我要说对不起
I owe you an apology.
我要向你道歉
I've dreamt of meeting you probably about a zillion times,
无数次在梦里与你相见
and I definitely wasn't wearing this in any of those dreams.
在那些梦里我从没有穿成这样
Right. Okay.
是啊 好吧
I love where I'm from.
我热爱我的家乡
I do, but I know that this flag
我爱那里 但是我知道这面旗子
pushes a lot of buttons for your people.
对你们的人♥民♥做下很多事情
My people? No. That... That's not what I meant.
我的人♥民♥? 不 那... 那不是我想说的
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表