剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Wins every time. It's how you get what you want.
屡试不爽 这样你才能得偿所愿
Oh, just give it up, Chet.
放弃吧 切特
I haven't even started, my friend.
我都没有开始呢
I have not even started.
还没有开始呢
Finally, you're back.
你终于回来了
Um, Rachel, let's go talk in my office.
蕾秋 我们去我办公室谈谈
Let's all talk. Could everyone step outside
我们几个都谈谈 大家可以出去
and give us a moment, please?
让我们单独呆一会么?
We weren't working or anything.
好像我们没事儿可干一样
I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people!
我不知道你们这群人有什么毛病!
There's procedures for things like this.
这种事是有章可循的
We need to call the police,
我们需要叫警♥察♥
get a police report, and then we call HR.
做笔录 然后告诉人力资源那边
Hey! Hey! Nobody's calling the police.
打住你! 不能叫警♥察♥
That's been decided. By you two.
已经决定了 你们俩决定的而已
Rachel and I discussed it.
蕾秋和我讨论过了
Yeah, no police, no investigation.
是的 没有警♥察♥ 没有调查
That's best for everyone.
这对大家都好
Rachel, what do you want to do?
蕾秋 你想怎么做?
It's your decision, it's not ours.
这取决于你 与他人无关
Look at me. Don't look at them.
看着我 别看他们
Don't look at them right now. Look at me.
现在别看他们 看着我
I'm here for you... whatever you want to do.
有我支持你...一切如你随你
Yeah, I want to drop it. I don't want to go to the police.
是的 我想私下解决 我不想找警♥察♥
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yes, she's sure.
是的 她确定
What part of that did you not get? Wait
你哪里没听懂? 等等
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们应该为自己感到羞耻
Both of you.
你们俩都是
What the hell's happening to our family?
我们这到底发生了什么?
Ever since Coleman's got here, everything's gone to hell.
自从科尔曼来这之后 所有事都一团糟
That boy's like a cancer. We need to cut him out.
他像是个肿瘤 我们要把他赶走
How?
怎么赶?
You know, I think Rachel's in love with that guy.
我觉得蕾秋爱上那个家伙了
I've never seen her like this before.
我以前从没看过她这样
I have.
我见过
Hello, gorgeous.
你好 帅哥
What are you doing right now?
你现在在干什么?
And now it is time for tonight's elimination ceremony.
现在到了今晚的淘汰仪式的时刻了
Four of our ladies have won keys to Darius' heart.
四位女士将赢得了打开达利斯心门的钥匙
One, unfortunately, has not.
一位 非常不幸 不会得到
All right, let's widen out and get the whole room, please.
好了 现在放宽取景 把整个屋子拍进来
And that lady tonight will need to say farewell.
那位女士要和我们说再见了
Darius.
达利斯
Chantal.
香黛尔
All right, let's go tight on Darius.
好了 现在镜头紧跟达利斯
Yael.
耶儿
Jameson.
詹姆森
Thank you.
谢谢
I've said this before.
我曾经说过
Honesty is probably the most important thing
诚实可能是最重要的
in terms of --
说起…
I'm sorry. I need to say something.
我很抱歉 我有话要说
I need to tell the truth. Beth Ann
我需要把真♥相♥说出来 贝丝·安
No! I want America to know...
不 我想要所有观众知道...
that you never touched me
你从没碰过我
as much as I might have wanted you to.
尽管我很想你那样做
You've been a perfect gentleman,
你是个完美的绅士
and there's no way that you could be
并且你绝不可能是
the father of my child...
我孩子的父亲
unless, somehow, you chose to be.
除非 你选择成为
Push in on Darius for that.
给达利斯特写
Let's really make him uncomfortable.
要让他觉得很不舒服
I know I came here a different person
我知道我来这之后变了样
with some not-so-good ideas.
有了一些坏主意
But please don't cut me tonight.
但是请不要在今晚淘汰我
Please.
求你
This is gonna be good.
这会很精彩
Let me show you that we can make a great team,
让我证明我们可以默契相处
that we can make a family.
我们可以组成一个家庭
Beth Ann...
贝丝·安...
I'm sorry. I can't.
我很抱歉 我不能
But...it took guts to stand up like you just did,
但...像你这样站出来真的很勇敢
and that's why I want to put some money aside
这也是为什么我要为你孩子的
for your kid's college fund.
大学基金存一些钱
Come here.
过来
That's a classy act.
这是经典的套路
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
Tiffany.
蒂芙妮
All right, guys. Let's position up to get
好了 各位 各号♥机就位
those cameras onto Beth Ann when she comes out crying.
贝丝·安哭着跑出来的时候要跟紧了
Beth Ann, it is time for us to bid you adieu.
贝丝·安 是时候和你说再见了
Sayonara. Adiós.
再见白白
Shalom.
别了您呐
Two each, honey. Game on.
每人剩两个 亲 游戏开始了
Bitch, please.
小婊砸 省省吧
Get out of my face!
从我眼前消失!
She was obnoxious, but that was really sad.
她作茧自缚 但是刚才那一幕真的很悲伤
Rachel. Rachel!
蕾秋 蕾秋!
Listen. What the hell was that?
听我说 刚刚那是怎么回事?
I-I have no idea. Beth Ann just, like...
我也不知道 贝丝·安只是...
I'm so sick of this crap!
我真是受够了这些!
Listen. I thought, as a woman, that you came off great.
听着 我觉得 作为一个女人 我觉得你处理的很好
You seemed, like,so sensitive to her situation.
你看起来 好像很理解她的处境
Look, I just kicked a crying, pregnant lady
听着 我刚刚把一个哭泣的怀孕的女士
out of my house -- my house.
赶出我的房♥子
All right, I'm so over you. I'm so over this shit!
我真是受够你了 我受够这些破事了!
Wait. D-- "D." Darius! Darius!
等等 达利斯! 达利斯!
Who banged the Ra...
谁睡了那个...
Hey! Rach!
嘿!蕾秋!
Who banged the racist?!
是谁睡了那个种族主义者?
Hi, Quinn.
奎因
How you doing?
你怎么样?
Um, curious as to why you are in my office
我很奇怪你来我办公室
talking to me right now, but other than that, great.
和我说话干嘛 除此之外的话 我挺好的
I just had to ask, uh,
我只是想问
why did you send that gorgeous, charming, sober man away?
你为什么把那位高富帅送走了
Who, Booth? I had work to do.
谁? 布斯吗? 我要工作啊
No, you didn't.
才没有
Actually, yes. We had an emergency.
还真有 有紧急情况
There's no such thing as an entertainment emergency.
娱乐界有什么紧急情况
This wasn't about the show.
跟节目无关
What, then? Rachel?
那跟什么有关?蕾秋吗?
Have you asked yourself why you care so much about that girl?
你有没有自己想过为什么自己这么关心她?
Okay. Here we go.
好吧 开始了
This will be rich.
这下有的说了
I'm gonna tell you the one thing
我要告诉你件事
no one else is brave enough to say to your face.
其他人都怕你 不敢当面说
You're lonely.
你很孤独
Lonely?
我 孤独?
I am surrounded all day.
我成天到晚周围都是人
I spend half my time screaming at people to leave me alone.
有一半的时间我都得喊着让他们离我远点
I'm talking about intimacy, Quinn -- "In-to-me-see."
我说的是亲密关系 奎因 交心的亲密感情
Are you having a stroke?
你是抽风了吗?
This show -- It consumes you!
这个节目 正将你消耗殆尽!
It's all you have, but it doesn't have to be.
你的生活完全绕着它转 但本可以不用这样的
You don't have to die alone like your dad.
你不用像你父亲那样孤独终老
Got it.
知道了
And I'm supposed to be taking advice from you?
所以我就该听取你的意见咯?
Underpaid, forever single, pathetic reality-show therapist?
一个低工资 单身狗 悲催的真人秀幕后心理医生?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表