剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
We can work this, okay?
我们可以解决 好吗
But you're just gonna have to listen to my advice.
但是你要听听我的建议
Can you do that? Mmhmm.
你可以做到吗? 嗯
Okay. I don't want to leave the show.
好的 我不想放弃节目
I don't want you to, either.
我也不想你离开
All right. You could win this thing.
好吧 你可以挺过来的
You steaming pile of shit.
你这堆热气腾腾的狗屎
Nice to see you, too, Quinn.
见到你也很高兴 奎恩
You beat her up?
你打了她?
That's not exactly how it happened.
不是你想的那样
Your hand on her left bruises.
你的手把她打得青肿
There's not a thing in the world that makes that right.
不管有什么理由 这都是不对的
Her elbow to my nose -- broken first!
她的胳膊肘先打的我鼻子 我先受伤的
She's 5'2", Jeremy. No excuse ever.
她才一米七 杰瑞米 不要找任何借口
I can't believe you're still defending her.
我真不敢相信你还在为她辩护
Walks around like this little troll
走起路来像小侏儒一样
so that everyone's like, "Oh, poor Rachel. Poor Rachel."
以至于每个人都说 噢 可怜的蕾秋 可怜的蕾秋
You're an idiot.
你个蠢蛋
Wake up, Quinn. She stole your show.
醒醒吧 奎恩 她偷了你的节目
It's gone. Over.
结束了 完了
Somebody needed to stand up to her.
需要有人去抵抗她
Oh, yeah? Is that right?
噢 是吗
How about that? x7f
这个怎么样x7f
What do you want to do, Jeremy? You want to hit me?
你想干什么 杰瑞米 你想打我吗
Does that get you off -- hitting women?
你就这点本事 打女人?
Come on. Go ahead.
来啊 继续
Next time... I'm cutting them off.
下次 我会切断它们
Now get out and don't come back.
现在滚出去 再也不要回来
"Mirror of Truth." I love it. Which genius came up with that?
"真实之镜" 我喜欢 哪个天才想出来的
Me. I did.
我 我想的
Oh, please. You came up with the concept,
拜托 你只是提出了概念
but I'm the one bringing it to life.
是我把它付诸实践的
You remember we need drama, drama, drama.
你知道的 我们要的是闹戏闹戏闹戏
You're being very results-oriented.
你太看重结果了
I like my segments
我喜欢我的部分
to explore provocative topics,
发现一些有意思的话题
relatable issues of female self-image and empowerment.
关于女性自我形象和独♥立♥自主什么的
I'm imagining the contestants really opening up to you.
想象一下选手们对你敞开心扉
You have a wonderful way about you.
你找到了一个极好的方式表现自己x7f
What is happening in here?
这里发生什么了?
The show's in Alabama today, people.
阿♥拉♥巴马州的节目就在今天了 各位
Yeah, well, Rachel stole one of my girls.
蕾秋抢走了我的一个姑娘
As producers, we decided why waste a day.
作为制♥作♥人 我们决定不必浪费时间
So, we came up with a new segment
所以 我们想了一个新环节
using the girls who were left behind.
就用那些落选的姑娘们
Mm. Look at you, going all rogue.
瞧瞧你 蓄势待发的
Go. Carry on.
去吧 继续
So, my situation here is a little less containable
我在这儿的处境不像想象中那样
than I thought. Right.
尽在掌握 嗯
Are we talking a couple of hours, or...?
我们要花几个小时讨论一下 还是...
Um, listen.
听着
You're great, and I love spending time with you,
你很好 我喜欢跟你待在一起
but I have a real issue here, and you need to, uh --
但是我这儿真的很忙 我希望你...
Leave. I get it.
离开 我明白了
I'm sorry. I just
抱歉 我只是...
No, it's okay. Don't be silly.
不 没事 别说傻话
Look, I've been playing hooky.
我开了个小差
I should probably make an appearance at the office anyway.
不管怎样我该去办公室露个面儿
Call me when you're ready. Okay.
忙完了给我打电♥话♥ 好
Quinn Shut up.
奎恩 闭嘴
You know, - I got to be honest with you.
你知道的 说实话
He is one beautiful woman.
他真是个小可人儿
I get it -- the whole diversified genius thing.
我懂的... 他是个全能天才
I-I could be that guy.
我... 我也可以
No, you can't, Chet. I can
不 你不行 切特 我可以
If you could have, you would have.
如果你可以 早就该是你了
I am going to be that guy. Okay.
我也可以的 好吧
I'm gonna prove it to you. I'm gonna be that guy.
我会证明给你看 我会做到的
I'd like to introduce Dr. Wagerstein's "Mirror of Truth."
为大家介绍威戈斯坦博士的"真实之镜"
What, is she like trademarking? I came up with it.
什么鬼 她就像个商标词? 我提出来的创意
Whatever. We'll cut that part out.
随便了 反正会剪掉的
All of you will take a long, hard look
你们要一直注视着
into the Mirror of Truth and tell us why you think
真实之镜 然后告诉我们你觉得
Darius didn't take you home?
为什么达利斯不选择你?
Yael, are you ready to gaze into the Mirror of Truth?
耶儿 你准备好面对真实之镜了吗?
See what little Miss Perfect has to say.
看看完美小姐会怎么说
I think Darius didn't take me home because he's intimidated.
我觉得达利斯不选择我是因为他怕了
I get that a lot.
我遇到太多这样的了
You know, because I'm smart, guys think that I can't, like,
你看 因为我很聪明 男生们觉得我不能
get down on their level or be cool with their friends.
把智商拉低到他们的水平 或者跟他们的朋友玩到一起
You want me to go give them more drinks?
需要我给她们送点儿喝的吗?
Yeah, ply them with liquor, please. She's so snobby.
恩 送点带酒精的过去吧 她真是势利眼
Or maybe he just thought my family was gonna be too fancy
也可能他觉得我家里太有钱
or uptight or something.
或者太保守什么的
As opposed to...? As opposed to what?
比相比...? 相比于什么?
As opposed to our ghetto-ass families?
相比于我们这些贫民区出身的?
Oh, my God. That is not what I said.
天 我没这么说
You didn't have to say it, honey, I heard it.
你不用说出来 亲爱的 我听到了
You just You're putting words in her mouth!
你只... 你在曲解她说的话!
All right. Pass me the mirror, sister.
好了 镜子递给我一下 妹子
Okay. I think Darius didn't take me home because...
好了 我觉得达利斯没选我是因为
he doesn't like cops.
他不喜欢警♥察♥
Oh, if we're being honest --
哦 如果要说实话...
and that's what we're doing in this little love nest.
这也是现在我们正在做的事
If we're being honest, the short hair --
说实话 短头发...
What?
什么?
Like, I totally get what you're going for,
就像 我知道你的意思
but I really think that it makes you kind of --
但是 我真的觉得那让你看起来...
Say it. What about my hair?
说 我的头发怎么了?
It kind of makes you look...like...
让你看起来好像...
you don't have a vagina.
你不是个真女人
What?
什么?
There it is!
说到点儿上了
Hey, you want to produce something?
嘿 你想制♥作♥个节目吗?
I mean, like, really produce?
我是说 真的 由你来制♥作♥?
Okay, listen to me.
那好 听着
Wow. You guys, come on.
哇哦 你们 够了
Jameson. Hey, hey, hey!
詹姆森 嘿 嘿 嘿!
I know that must be difficult to hear.
我知道这很难接受
Express what your feelings are right now.
现在说说你的感觉
I feel like these bitches are wrong, okay?
我觉得这些贱♥人♥胡说八道 好吗?
My hair makes me look strong and fierce.
我的发型让我看起来强势且犀利
Every guy wants to stick it into someone strong and fierce.
男人都"喜欢"强势犀利一点的
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Gold.
完美
Wasserman.
瓦瑟曼
Hey. Rachel, okay.
嘿 蕾秋
Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here.
过来 过来 过来
Here's what I'm thinking. Shh! Shh! Shh!
这是我的想法 嘘! 嘘! 嘘!
So, we get Darius -- Just listen to --
所以 我们让达利斯... 听我...
Wait a minute. Just listen to me for one second.
等等 先听我说
I literally have the best news
有一个我人生中
I've ever had in my entire life.
最好的消息
Are you ready? Yeah? What?
准备好了吗? 恩 是什么?
Beth Ann has a future Trump supporter
贝丝·安有了一个未来的川普[新美国总统候选人]支持者
growing in her uterus right now.
正在她肚子里成长着
She's got a what? Exactly.
她有了? 真的
Wait. I'm not even kidding.
等等 我没开玩笑
She's pregnant, and I convinced her to tell her parents
她怀孕了 我说服了她
and Darius on-camera tonight.
今晚在荧幕上告诉她父母和达利斯
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表