剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
And then we just pick a new suitor.
我们只要再选个追求者就好了
Yeah, square jaw, midwestern type.
找个方脸 中西部来的
And we're back on the air.
然后直播继续
What do we have to do to make this happen?
怎么做到这个?
We get darius on the field, and we take him down.
我们让达利斯上场 然后弄倒他
Change of plans, folks.
伙计们 改计划了
A quarterback of darius' caliber
达利斯水准的四分卫
Needs to be able to switch up a play
能让比赛热烈起来
Just like that at the very last second,
就像比赛的最后一秒
And that is exactly what he has done here today.
就像他今天在这里表现的一样
See, darius needs a wider view of his lineups,
达利斯需要更好地看清他的阵容
Both in the booth calling today's football game
和他一起在解说间的是
Alongside pro football princess tiffany james.
专业的橄榄球公主蒂芙尼
Yeah, she's a pro all right.
呵呵 她确实是专家
Princess my foot. I actually have tiaras.
去她的公主 我还有皇冠呢
The girls are on their own.
姑娘们各自为队
First team to score, remember,
记住 第一个得分的队伍
Gets the coveted dinner date with our prince.
能得到和我们王子共进晚餐的机会
Go get 'em, ladies. Good luck.
姑娘们抓住这个机会 祝好运
The other girls are gonna hate me.
其他姑娘要恨死我了
These other girls? These other girls already hate you.
其他姑娘? 她们早就恨死你了
You're blonde and rich. Who cares about them?
金发白富美 你管她们干嘛?
This is about you and darius sitting side by side.
这次是你和达利斯并肩坐着
You know what he's gonna know about you?
你知道他会怎么了解你吗?
He's gonna see that you are the total package.
他会觉得你又美又有个性
He's gonna love you. I see it now.
他会爱上你的 我现在就看出来了
You like that.
你喜欢的
Hey. Did you hear from your friend?
你朋友有消息了吗?
Still in surgery. Okay.
他仍旧在做手术 好吧
All right. Let me know when you hear from him.
好 他有消息了告诉我
I got to deal with romeo. I got to deal with this guy here.
我需要处理一下罗密欧 我需要处理下这个家伙
- Dominick? - Hey.
- 多米尼克吗? - 你好
Coleman Wasserman. Pleasure.
我是科尔曼·瓦瑟曼 很高兴见到你
Pleasure's mine. I'm the new showrunner here.
该高兴的是我 我是新的制片人
Thanks for having us. Oh, of course.
谢谢邀请我们来 客气
Have a good trip?
路上顺利吗?
It's a Fantastic. We had a great drive up.
棒极了 一路上很顺利
Wait, have you been here before? This is our first time.
你以前来过吗? 我们第一次来
Hey, guys. How are you? It's my kid.
大家好 这是我的宝宝
uh, I'm excited to get you all that footage you need.
我很高兴能提供给你所需要的所有镜头
I got to grab this. Hey, buddy.
这个电♥话♥我得接 你好啊
Thanks for the call back. It's been a while, huh?
你能回电♥话♥太好了 咱们好久没联♥系♥了吧?
Ladies, hi.
姑娘们
Move elsewhere. It's, like, dangerous.
离远点 这是危险
Come on. Go feed somewhere else.
快离开 找别地儿去
All right, ladies, let's go.
姑娘们我们走吧
Let's go. Everybody, let's say bye, chet!
大家走吧 和切特说再见!
Bye, baby. Bye, chet.
宝宝再见 切特再见
That's the kind of girl I was telling you about.
这就是我之前跟你说的那种妹子
That's a lesson for another time.
新的一课
That's called a lesbian.
那个叫女同性恋
Hello, everyone.
大家好
It is a beautiful day
这是个好天气
For our first "Everlasting" Powder-puff football playoff.
迎来了我们第一届 “天长地久”粉红女子橄榄球对决
The sun is up, the girls are hot,
太阳正高照 姑娘很火♥辣♥
And we are all ready to riff -- rip -- ri-- aah!
我们已经准备好……
cut. Cut!
卡 卡!
Don't worry about it, man. Editing.
别担心 可以剪的
It's your first time. You'll figure it out.
这只是你第一次解说 你会习惯的
Yeah, I haven't done anything for the first time
我大概十六年来
In like 16 years.
就没有任何”第一次”
I'm better at being the best.
我擅长当最好的
Yeah, I get that pressure.
我懂那个压力
My dad called me the golden child.
我爸把我当成最完美的孩子
For the first two decades of my life,
我人生的前二十年
I tried to be 18 karat.
我努力成为18k金的人
Me, too.
我也是
Still doing it.
我现在仍在努力去当这样的人
Not me.
我没有
I've been working really hard on letting myself off the hook.
我一直很努力让自己脱身
You should try it.
你也该试试
Time out! Time out!
暂停! 暂停!
watch my kid.
看着点孩子
All right, pink team, blue team,
好了 粉队 蓝队
Come on, come on.
过来 过来
look alive.
精神点
Come on. Huddle up, huddle up. Good.
过来 围个圈 好的
Nice. Grab a piece. There we go.
很好 搭好了 就这样
Listen, slight change of rules.
听着 规则小变动
we're gonna bring Darius into this thing,
我们要把达利斯卷进来
And, object -- do not win, okay?
目标是不要赢 好吗?
I want you to bring him down.
我要你们把他放倒
You can kiss him, you can grab him.
可以亲他 抓他
I don't care what you do
我不在乎你们做什么
As long as you bring Darius down into the dirt.
只要你们把达利斯放倒在地上
Why?
为什么?
Because that's the show. That's the show.
因为这就是秀 这样才是秀
You know, it's the football player
你知道的 橄榄球运动员
With the sexy, beautiful girls
和性感美丽的姑娘们
Bringing him down into the dirt, okay?
把他放倒在地 好吗?
And plus, plus, whoever brings him down first
还有 还有 谁先把他放倒
Gets a one-on-one date.
得到一次一对一约会
Sound good? Hands in, ladies.
听起来不错吧 手放过来 女士们
Go!
加油!
All right! Let's play some ball!
好的 咱们玩球去
London, can I have a word?
伦敦 我能说句话吗
I understand
我觉得
Darius, isn't paying much attention to you.
达利斯 没怎么注意过你
Yeah, apparently, I need to "Bring it."
是啊 显然 我需要"带种"
Come with me.
跟我来
Right.
对
Okay, yep.
好 是
Yep, thank you.
是 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
What's the deal, Rach?
怎么回事 小秋?
I asked for two tickets to lax tonight.
我要了两张今晚去洛杉矶的票
They told me that you said no.
他们告诉我你说不行
Yeah, I just need a little bit more time with Darius.
是啊 我需要达利斯多一点时间
No, we're out of here tonight.
不行 我们今晚就走
It's a wrap, goldberg.
收工了 你个黄世仁
No, come on. No, no.
别 别这样 不 不行
I just need six episodes total.
我一共只需要六集
Okay? That's only three more after today.
好吗 今天过后只剩三集
I mean, I'll just quickly get it down to the final two.
我是说 我会很快进入最后两集
I can do everything I would've done in a full season.
我可以吧一整季要做的都做完
Rachel
蕾秋
I will make his exit ratings gold
我会让他的收视率成为经典
With a pot full of contracts
获得可望不可及的
At the end of the rainbow,
各种签约合同
Which you know makes him happy,
你知道这会让他开心的
And it's gonna make you look so good.
也会让你自己特别有面子
Come on.
拜托
I mean, we made all of this happen.
这都是我们一手操办的
We can fix it.
我们能弥补回来
I'm just saying, besides...
再说...
I missed you.
我想你了
What are you doing, Rachel?
你在干嘛 蕾秋
My god.
天啊
Okay. Okay?
好了 好?
Okay, got one. Go ahead, go ahead.
我想到一个 来啊 来
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表