剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I-I want you to trust me, okay?
我想要你信任我 好吗?
'cause I-I have a baby now, and I've -- I've changed.
因为我现在有孩子了 我已经变了
I'm responsible now.
我现在有责任感了
If we tried this again, if we tried it again,
如果我们重新来过
It would be a whole new universe.
一切都会不同的
It would be -- it'd be the one you deserve.
那是你应得的
If we're gonna do this, it would be...
如果我们可以重来 那将会是...
Oh, I told them to go around the corner, not down the drive
我告诉他们转个弯 不是沿着车道
...A whole new universe.
截然不同
Well, who called the cops?
谁叫的警♥察♥?
Chet Wilton?
切特·威尔顿?
Oh, no. Uh, you know what?
哦不 你知道么?
This isn't what it looks like. I assure you...
这不是看上去那样 我向你保证...
You're under arrest for kidnapping
你由于绑♥架♥儿童
And child endangerment. She's gonna keep...okay.
及危害其生命安全被捕 她准备让...
Seriously? This is ridiculous.
逗我呢? 这太荒唐
You stole your kid? No. No.
你把孩子偷来的? 不 不是的
uh, that's my son, okay?
那是我儿子
Get your hands behind your back. That's my son.
把手背到身后 那是我儿子
Hey! Hands behind your back.
嘿! 手背到身后
What is she doing? Stand down, stand down.
她在干什么? 站着别动
All right, I'm not...I'm fine.
好的 我不是...我没问题
I meant every word I said.
我说的都是真心话
Come on. Okay?
过来 好吗?
Every word, quinn.
每字每句 奎恩
What are you doing with my son?
你在对我儿子做什么?
"Everlasting" Is about love.
"天长地久"是关于爱情的
But sometimes, love is about loss.
但有时 爱有关失去
Letting five of you go feels big.
让你们其中五位离开是个重大决定
Like it's the end of one thing
好像一个故事的终结
And the beginning of something else.
也是另一个的开始
If I call your name, come stand beside me.
如果我叫到你的名字 请站到我身边
We'll continue this journey together.
我们将继续一起走下去
If I don't...Well, I wish you all the best.
如果我没有... 那我祝你们一切都好
Ruby.
露比
Chantal.
香黛尔
Tiffany.
蒂芙妮
Jameson.
詹姆森
Beth ann.
贝丝·安
It's the last one.
还有最后一位
Thank you.
谢谢
Yael.
耶儿
So, I'm just a joke?
所以我只是个笑话?
Drunk muslim, huh?
醉酒的穆♥斯♥林♥?
You can shove this up your...
你可以收起你的...
Come on! Go, go, go!
过来! 跟上!
Follow the drama! Go!
跟着闹剧! 去!
So, this is the party truck, huh?
所以这是狂欢卡车咯?
You found it.
被你发现了
You gonna give me some?
能给我来点么?
So, I think rachel hates me.
我觉得蕾秋讨厌我
Join the club.
咱俩都一样
Why does she hate you?
她为什么恨你?
Oh, you two had a thing, huh?
你们有过一段 对吧?
Yeah, we're, uh...
是的 我们...
We're not gonna talk about that.
我不会和你谈这件事的
It's pretty amazing how she gets everybody
她能让每个人做她想让他们做的事
To do the things they do.
真的很神奇
You don't know the half of it.
你不知道的还有很多
I'd like to know.
我想知道
All of it.
所有的
That would require me getting to know you a lot better.
那需要我对你多了解一些
Well, in that case, why don't you give me a tour?
好吧 既然这样 你为什么不带我瞅瞅?
It's a pretty small truck.
这只是辆小卡车
Not much to see.
没什么可看的
I, um...
我...
I wasn't talking about the truck.
我指的不是卡车
"Everlasting" Is about love.
"天长地久"是有关爱情的
You want a beer?
想来瓶啤酒么?
I'm not your friend.
我不是你朋友
Congratulations.
祝贺你
You showed me, huh?
你做给我看了 是么?
I guess you can make this show without me.
我猜没有我你也能制♥作♥这个秀
Look, quinn,
听着 奎恩
I know we're fighting about work stuff, but...
我知道我们在争执工作上的事 但...
Work stuff?
工作上的事?
What other stuff is there?
还有什么其他的事么?
That's us.
这就是我们
We work.
工作关系
And not well.
还处的不好
I'm done.
我受够了
I'm done with all the garbage people in my life.
我受够了我生活中的所有人♥渣♥
Randy, chet, and now you.
兰迪 切特 现在是你
Um, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
They keep calling the production office.
他们一直给制片室打电♥话♥
They want to know what to do
他们想知道怎么处理
With your father's personal effects.
你♥爸♥爸的遗物
Just put everything in the house, throw in a match,
把所有东西放在屋里 扔一根火柴
And burn it to the ground.
把所有都烧成灰烬
You're a hard man to find.
你可真不好找
You alone?
你一个人?
You mean are there cameras on my ass?
你是问我的后面有没有跟摄像?
No, they don't follow me.
没有 他们不跟着我
I'm not a wifey.
我不是那个贤妻
Can I sit down?
我可以坐么?
So, romeo left, huh?
罗密欧走了 是吗?
What happened?
发生了什么?
I'm tired of people telling me what to do, so I let him go.
我受够了别人对我指手画脚 所以我让他走了
He's family, darius.
他是你的家人 达利斯
You can't just let him go.
你不能就这样让他走了
Hey, what's going on with you?
嘿 你到底怎么了?
Seriously, this is just me, okay?
认真的 这是我自己想问的
This is not about some game.
不是什么节目设计
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Man, I don't like
我不喜欢
What this place is doing to everybody.
这个地方对人造成的影响
Hell, I don't like what it's doing to me.
我不喜欢它对我造成的影响
What's it doing to you?
它对你做了什么?
Making me care too much about what other people think.
让我过度在乎其他人怎么想
Like who?
比如谁?
Like you.
比如你
Well, that's okay, then.
好吧 那就没问题了
You're so strong.
你这么坚强
I mean, don't get me wrong,
我是说 别误会我
You got a mouth on you and all, but...
你能说会道 但...
A mouth. Okay, grandma.
一张嘴 好吧"奶奶"
I spent my entire life
我的一生
Letting other people make decisions for me.
都在让其他人替我做决定
Not anymore.
再也不会了
It's time I be my own man.
是时候我自己做主了
I get that.
我懂的
It just...
只是...
It just feels good to do something I want to do.
做自己想做的事感觉真好
Not to worry for once, to take a chance.
一点也别担心 大胆冒险
See, that's the guy I want to be.
那就是我想成为的人
So do it.
那就这样做
Be that guy.
成为那个人
Are you sure this is what that guy wants?
你确定这是你想要的?
Yeah.
是的
This is exactly what that guy wants.
这正是我想要的
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表