剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome to "Everlasting."
欢迎来到<天长地久>
Let's go, people.
开工了 同志们
I want nudity, 911 calls, cat fights.
我要露点镜头 报♥警♥电♥话♥ 激烈撕逼
Get me some good TV.
给我制♥造♥点好料
Your suitor, Adam Cromwell!
本季的追求者是亚当 克伦威尔
There's a lot of eyes on you.
所有人都在关注着你
You're the first black suitor.
你是节目有史以来第一个黑人追求者
I need my dragon.
我需要你发威了
I create conditions for things to happen.
我就是为各种抓马创造条件的人
Listen to everything I say and just repeat after me.
仔细听我说的话 然后跟着我重复
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Love is swell...
爱情是挺好的
but it is not something you build a life around.
但是光有爱情有个屁用
How many times have you made me
多少次了
look like a fool in front of these people?
你当着那么多人的面让我看上去像个傻子?
You want to demote me? You demote me to my face.
你现在还要降我的职? 有种你当着我的面降我的职啊!
Are you taking your meds? Don't do that, Mom.
你有按时吃药吗? 妈 别跟我来这套
I'm sorry you feel judged.
很抱歉我让你感觉到被批判了
So it's okay. -Don't shrink me.
没关系的 别给我搞什么心理治疗
You want to come home with me?
你愿意跟我回家吗?
Quinn, what is it?
奎因 到底怎么了?
You want kids, and I can't have them.
你想要孩子 但是我生不出来
I won't be anybody's disappointment.
我不想让任何人失望
Chet? What the hell are you doing here?
切特 你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干什么?
I'm taking my kingdom back.
我要夺回属于我的霸业
What in the hell are you guys doing?
你们他妈到底在搞什么?
I'm putting someone else in charge.
我要换人来负责这个节目了
Coleman Wasserman, come in here please.
科尔曼 沃森曼 请进
He is the one in charge now.
他现在是这里的老大
I'm not gonna let you touch this place.
我不会让你把这里都毁掉的
I'm a reporter. That woman Mary,
我是个记者 上一季节目里
who jumped off the roof last year, that was a murder.
跳楼身亡的那个选手玛丽 她的死并非意外 而是谋杀
Coleman knows about Mary, and he's about to expose us.
科尔曼知道玛丽的事情了 而且他要把一切公之于众
Right now, we really have to stop him.
现在 我们得赶紧阻止他才行
You don't ever have to worry about them again.
你再也不用担心他们了
I told you I'd do anything.
我早就说过 我愿意为你赴汤蹈火
We have live breaking news at 11:00.
我们11点钟刚刚收到的突发消息
Emergency crews are on the scene of a single-car accident
在贝伍德坎尼路上发生了一起交通事故
at Baywood Canyon Road.
急救人员已赶赴现场
Lies are what kill us.
谎言将会吞噬我们
The stress of keeping up those lies is poison.
担心谎言败露的压力就像是一瓶毒药
Every lie we tell is one step closer to the grave.
每一个谎言都将我们进一步推向坟墓
Rachel!
蕾秋!
Surprise!
惊不惊喜!
So, this is what you've been doing for the past six months?
你这半年来就一直在干这事儿?
Floating in the water and tending goats?
每天就飘在水里发呆 然后起来放羊?
Yeah, I'm, uh --
是啊
I'm committed to this healing practice
我加入了这个治疗项目
called "Essential Honesty."
叫作"保持诚实"
What?
什么鬼?
I mean, I'm doing my own version of it,
呃 这名字是我自己瞎起的
but it's like, no lies -- ever.
但是总之就是 再也不说谎了
Wait. Is that really what you thought your problem was?
且慢 所以你觉得这才是你那么多问题的症结所在?
Lying?
说谎?
When I first got here, I was just producing people all the time.
刚到这儿的时候 我还是像以前一样
Manipulating them - into giving me what I wanted.
操控这些人 让他们满足我的需求
It's part of my program.
这也算是计划的一部分
I write down all the lies I've ever told.
我把每天说的谎都写下来
Then I tally up the days that I've been lie-free.
然后再统计一下到底有哪些日子我是没说谎的
I'm on a sober streak.
现在我已经连续好几天没说谎了
Huh. Well, that's interesting.
呃 有意思
But, um...
但是..
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Quinn, look, I know that we said six months, but...
奎因 我知道我们说好了只休息六个月 但是..
I'm in a really good place.
我现在状态真的很好
Well, I'm not.
可是我状态不好
"Everlasting" Is about to be canceled for real.
<天长地久>马上就要真的被取消了
What?
什么?
Yes. They can't get any advertisers
没错 因为上一季发生的那些破事儿
because of the whole PR nightmare last season.
已经没有广♥告♥商愿意投资了
I mean, people who used to dry-hump my leg at parties
就连原来那些死抱着我大腿不松手的人
now won't even call me back.
现在都不肯回我电♥话♥了
I need "Everlasting" To be back up and running
只有<天长地久>重新上档播出
so that I can build my empire.
我才能建立自己的帝国
Fine.
好吧
You want me to say it?
你非要我说出口是吗?
I need you.
我需要你
I miss you.
我想你了
She's the female Elon Musk.
她就是女版的伊隆·马斯克
She's hot, sexy, smart,
性感 聪明
but single.
但是至今单身
It's a plague of our generation.
这就是我们这一代人的通病
Women like her, - they do everything right --
像她这样的女人 她们看上去无所不能
got banging careers,
事业有成
they've been on every dating app --
注册了各种约会软件
but the more successful they get,
但仕途越顺利
the harder it is to find the right guy.
情路就越坎坷
Sounds depressing. More like real.
真可悲 但很现实
This is the truth of the world out there.
这个世界就是如此残酷
This could finally be our Emmy.
这很有可能为我们赢下第一个艾美奖
An Emmy? - How about we just make our days?
艾美奖? 不然我们还是踏踏实实过日子吧?
Or how about we start with something simple, like,
或者整点儿简单的东西
I-I don't know, nobody dies.
比如 不涉及命案的那种?
How about that?
你看怎么样?
Serena is our girl.
塞蕾娜是我们最好的选择
She's the feminist suitress.
她是代表女权主义的追求者
Feminist? Okay, listen, Gary.
女权主义? 加里 你听我说
I know the brass upstairs is busting your balls
我知道楼上那个傻♥逼♥一直对你
about all this pink-hat,
穷追猛打
female-empowerment crap and quotas.
让你多搞一些女性主义的东西
Serena ticks off a lot of boxes.
有了塞蕾娜 这些事情不都搞掂了吗?
I can get them off your back.
我可以让你再也不用烦那些事儿了
You do realize that your career's on life support, right?
你忘了你自己现在还自身难保吗?
Yes, Gary. But we covered for you.
我知道 加里 是我们帮你搞掂的那些破事儿
We let you throw Wagerstein under the bus.
我们让你把锅甩给韦格斯汀
But people like you cannot make the same mistake twice.
但是你这种人不能一直犯相同的错误啊
You mean women like me.
你是说像我这样的女人吧?
Chet can live his life like a walking bozo parade...
切特一天到晚醉生梦死闯了不知道多少祸都没关系
Hey. Hey! ...but me, I'm one and done.
喂 喂! 但是我就不行 出一次错就不能翻身了?
All right, all right, right. Listen, it's a go.
好吧好吧好吧 你听好了 这个项目我批了
But if this goes south, like last year,
但是如果再像去年那样出什么问题
you're fired.
你就别干了
An Emmy? Nice touch.
艾美奖? 你可真能吹
I meant it, Quinn.
我是认真的 奎因
I got to start thinking what I'm leaving behind for my son,
我得开始想想 要给儿子留下些什么遗产了
especially since I can't see him since the, uh...
尤其是自从上次 我就不能见他了
You kidnapped him?
你是说你上次绑♥架♥他之后吗?
I want him to know what I did with my life.
我想让他知道我这辈子的成就
Okay. Hey, guys.
好吧 你们好呀
What about Maddie? You bringing her back?
那麦蒂呢? 你又让她回来了?
Why do you care about Madison?
你为什么这么关注麦迪逊?
Ugh, you didn't.
我去 不会吧
Maddie's the future, Quinn.
麦蒂是未来之星 奎因
You need her.
你会需要她的
Great. Thanks, Gary.
太棒了 真是谢谢你了加里
You shouldn't have worn shorts. Get off of channel 1.
你不该穿短袖的 别弄一号♥机了
Hey, Rach. How's it going?
嘿 小秋 你还好吗?
Oh, kind of freaking out.
快要疯掉了
Ooh, I can't breathe.
喘不上气
And I've got my period.
而且还来大姨妈了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表