剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Murder?
谋杀?
Who's your source? Jeremy.
你的线人是谁? 杰瑞米
I've got him on tape.
我把他说的话录下来了
Jeremy.
杰瑞米
Jeremy's a drunk.
杰瑞米是个酒鬼
He's a disgruntled employee.
他对公♥司♥有不满
He's completely unreli--
他的话不可信...
Look, you need to drop all of this right now
听着 你现在必须放下这些
and just get out.
然后出去
Or what? Excuse me?
不然呢? 什么?
I just saw footage of Romeo getting shot on your laptop,
我刚在你的电脑上看到罗密欧中弹的录像了
footage which was supposed to have been
这录像本来应该
turned over to the cops.
交给警♥察♥的
I mean, if you turn me in,
我是说 如果你出♥卖♥♥♥我
I guess I'd have to turn you in, too...
我没办法 估计也会拖你下水...
unless you want to work together.
除非你跟我合作
My editor says if I win this thing,
主编说如果这次我赢了
this piece will be unstoppable, and you could help me.
这个故事肯定无敌了 而你能帮我
You can't deny there's a huge story right here.
你不能否认这里有很多料可以爆
I think you need to get out of here right now.
我觉得你还是赶紧滚出去吧
Coleman, we have to do something.
科尔曼 我们应该做些什么
This place -- what they do -- it'll blow your mind.
这个地方...他们所做的...你完全想象不到
I'm so bored.
好无聊
I want to play a game.
我想玩游戏
Cricket. Rugby.
板球 英式橄榄球
At this point, I don't even care.
这种时候 玩什么我都可以
How about the news? Romeo got shot.
新闻呢? 罗密欧中枪了
What are people saying about that?
这件事人们都怎么说?
And you know cops always get a bad rap.
你知道的警♥察♥的形象一直不怎么样
All right, let's go, ladies.
好了 走了 姑娘们
Up and at 'em.
起来吧
I want you shaved, saddled, and ready to ride
我需要你们整装待发
because "Everlasting" is back in business.
"天长地久"又要开始了
So let's go. Hip-hop.
出发了 快点
Are you serious? As cancer.
真的吗? 千真万确
There is a big date tonight with our boy in the city --
今晚你们会跟我们的追求者来一场盛大约会...
drinks, dancing, the works.
喝酒 跳舞 表演
Yes! Let's do this. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
太好了! 走吧 等等等等
What, as if nothing happened?
什么 就当作什么都没发生吗?
I mean, how are people reacting?
我是说 观众是什么反应?
They must be going nuts.
他们肯定都疯了
What about the footage?
那录像呢?
We gave all the footage to the police.
我们把录像都给警♥察♥了
It's a P.R. Nightmare for us and them.
对我们来说 这是场公♥关♥噩梦 对他们也是
No one wants it getting out, so it's not going to.
没有人想爆光 所以也不会爆光
I'm sorry. That doesn't sit right with me.
抱歉 但是我觉得这样是不对的
Well, you want to know what sits right with me?
那你知道我觉得什么是对的吗?
The non-disclosure agreement that you signed for the show.
你们参加节目签的保密协议
So let's get back in the game.
回去做事吧
Yep. Go.
行 走
All of you, put something on
各位 穿点性感的
that will make men want to have sex with you --
能勾引男人的
especially you.
尤其是你
Where the hell is Yael?
耶儿去哪了?
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么?
Well, you haven't answered my calls in a week.
你一个星期没回我电♥话♥
Well, um, I have been a little busy.
我有点忙
Or avoiding me.
是躲着我吧
Look, I understand that my desire for progeny
听着 我知道我想要孩子的事
might be a little unsettling.
可能让你不安了
Okay. I have just been very deep into it, okay?
好吧 我只是对这里投入太多 好吗?
It is not easy putting all of this
枪击案之后要整理好重回正轨
back together after a shooting.
不是件容易的事
Quinn, we're doing so well.
奎恩 我们相处的那么好
Why pretend?
为什么要找借口?
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I mean, if we wanted kids,
我是说 如果你想要孩子的话
we would have already had them by now,
我们现在就已经有了
and we didn't.
但是我们没有
And it's okay.
而且这不是问题
Not everyone has to have kids.
并不是所有人都要有孩子的
And besides, this show is my baby.
再说了 这个节目就是我的孩子
These people are my kids, and ...
这些人都是我的孩子 而且...
You mean Rachel.
你是指蕾秋
I used to tell people all the time
我一直和别人说
that my companies were my children, but they're not.
我的公♥司♥就是我的孩子 但是它们不是
I want something more ...
我想要更多...
biological children with you.
想要和你生孩子
Okay, maybe not today, but sometime.
当然 不一定是现在 我说以后
And I don't want to get any more attached
如果你不能和我展望同一片未来的话
if you can't see that kind of future for us.
那我就不想和你再进一步接触了
What do you want, Chet? We need to talk.
你想干嘛 切特? 我们需要谈谈
Excuse us.
失陪一下
I went to the hospital.
我去了医院了
Darius wasn't there.
达利斯不在那
What do you mean, he wasn't there?
他不在那是什么意思
I don't know. He checked out. They said he's gone.
我不知道 他出院了 他们说他走了
What?
什么?
How am I supposed to make
没有追求者
another episode of "Everlasting" Without a suitor?
我拿什么来做下一集天长地久?
No. We have to change the whole date.
不行 我们要把这次约会全改了
Jay, Madison, get out here now.
杰 麦迪逊 给我过来
I have ... You need me to leave.
我有事... 你是赶我走
I will call you as soon as things settle, okay?
事情一解决我就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Okay. Go find my suitor.
好啦 去把我的追求者找回来
God, you're a sight for sore eyes.
天哪 见到你真高兴
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
You have five minutes.
给你五分钟时间
What do you want?
说你想干嘛?
Rachel. Hey.
蕾秋 嘿
Rachel, wake up.
蕾秋 醒醒
Wake up. Coleman.
醒醒 科尔曼
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
I didn't want you to see me like this.
我不想你看见我这样
I've been trying to see you the entire week.
我这一整周都在尝试见你
Your mom wouldn't let me.
你妈妈不让
How do you feel? Where is she?
你感觉怎么样? 她在哪呢?
She's outside talking to the doctors.
她在外面和医生说话呢
What the hell do they have you on?
他们都他妈给你吃了什么药?
I don't know. A lot of stuff, I think.
我不知道 好多药 我觉得
Okay, this is not right.
好吧 不该这样
Look, we need to get you out of here, all right?
我们要把你弄出去 可以吗?
I can't, okay? I can't leave here.
我不能 好吗? 我不能离开这里
I have to stay.
我必须留下来
What?
为什么?
Because of the stuff I did with Romeo and Darius.
因为我对罗密欧和达利斯做了那种事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
Romeo and Darius ... they're gonna be fine.
罗密欧和达利斯...他们会没事的
What?
什么?
Why? What did your mother say?
为什么这么问? 你妈妈说什么了?
Her mother said that Rachel is exactly where she needs to be.
她妈妈说蕾秋现在待的就是她应该在的地方
The question is, Mr. Wasserman, what are you doing here?
问题是 瓦瑟曼先生 您在这儿做什么呢?
Oh, I just came to check on Rachel, make sure she's okay.
我就是来看看蕾秋 确定她一切都好
It sure doesn't seem like she is, though, thanks to you.
但是很明显她看起来不好 多亏了你
Rachel called me.
蕾秋给我打的电♥话♥
This is her choice.
这是她的选择
All right. Rachel, hey.
好吧 蕾秋 嘿
Look, I've spent every single day
听着 在过去的七周里
for the last seven weeks with you.
我每一天都陪在你身边
So, if there's one thing I know,
所以 我最能确定的事情
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表