剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
He wanted me to tell you
他想让我告诉你
that he's picking Tiffany in the end.
他会在最后选择蒂芙尼
Wait, what?!
等等 你说什么
Just keep it down. So it's over?
小声点 所以就结束了?
Seriously, girl, because Quinn would murder me
说真的 小声点 因为如果奎因知道我告诉你
if she knew I told you.
她会杀了我
Great. Great.So I'll be humiliated again
好啊 好啊 所以我将再一次被羞辱
No. No. This show.
不不 这神奇的节目
Honey, I don't want that for you, okay?
亲爱的 我不想你那样 好吗?
And Darius doesn't want that for you, either.
达利斯也不想那样
He likes you, Chantal.
他喜欢你 香黛儿
He thinks you're an amazing woman,
他认为你超赞的
and he thinks you deserve to go out on your own terms.
并且他认为你可以根据自己的判断出去约会
I thought we had something. You know?
我以为我们之间有感情呢
I know it sounds crazy
我知道这听起来很疯狂
but I really, really like him.
但是我真的真的喜欢他
Chantal, honey, listen -- Every season, runner-ups
香黛儿 宝贝 听着 每一季 参赛选手
always say the same thing to me --
都对我说同样的话
"I wish I would have asked to leave
“我多么希望在我被甩之前
before I could get dumped."
我可以要求放弃比赛“
Darius is giving you that opportunity.
达利斯在给你机会
Um, does anyone have eyes on Hot Rachel?
有人看到火♥辣♥版蕾秋吗?
I need her in hair and make-up STAT.
我需要她来做发型和化妆 就现在
Go for Rachel.
我是蕾秋
I'll take care of Hot Rachel.
我来照看火♥辣♥版蕾秋
Oh, um, thanks. Copy.
噢 嗯 谢谢 收到
Happy to.
我很乐意
So, at the elimination ceremony, you'll tell Darius,
所以 在淘汰节赛里 你要告诉达利斯
and you'll tell the world, you really like him,
你要告诉全世界 你真的喜欢他
you had such a wonderful time here,
你在这度过了一段无与伦比的时光
but you're just not in love with him.
但是你不能和他在一起
So I just go home?
然后我就直接回家?
Listen, when you leave,
听着 当你离开的时候
you will be able to get any man you want.
你可以得到任何你想得到的男人
Trust me.
相信我
If you were a dude, I would be all over this.
如果你是个男的 我一定会被你倾倒
Okay?
好吗
Oh, excuse me. Can I borrow her for a minute?
打扰一下 我能跟她说几句吗?
Sure. You look amazing.
当然 你看起超棒
Thank you, Rachel. Hey, how are you doing?
谢谢蕾秋嘿 你怎么样?
Oh, thank God, you're so sweet.
噢 谢谢上帝 你真好
I'm actually doing really fine.
事实上我很好
Yeah? Good. Yeah, I am.
是吗? 好呀 是的 我很好
You know, Madison wants to get you in hair and make-up
你知道 麦迪逊想让你做下头发画个妆
to prep for your date.
去准备你的约会
Are you taking orders from Madison now?
你现在是听从麦迪逊的指令了吗?
Yeah, just doing my job, just doing my job.
是呀 只是做我的工作 只是做我的工作
Actually
事实上
You know what would be a huge help?
你知道怎样帮我一个大忙吗?
Could you grab my dress for me, from my room, the blue one?
你能帮我拿下裙子吗 在我的房♥间里 蓝色的那件
Y-yeah, I'd love to. The blue dress.
好 好呀 我很乐意 蓝色的裙子哈
I will -- I will be right back.
我会 我会马上回来的
She's waiting for you.
她正在等你
Thank you. Thanks. I'll be back in two.
谢谢你 谢谢 我一会就回来
Well, well, well.
好吧 好吧 好吧
If it isn't Princess Grace herself.
这不是格蕾丝公主吗
Hey, classy move that was last night boning Darius.
昨晚的上了达利斯 表现真是出色
Oh, I don't see how - that's any of your business.
我真不知道那和你有什么关系
Actually, it's exactly my business.
事实上 确实和我有关系
We have a saying around here -- sluts get cut.
我们这有个说法 婊♥子♥都会被淘汰
Let me guess -- If I had screwed, say, you,
让我想想 如果我搞了 比如说 你
I wouldn't be a slut, now, would I?
不会算是婊♥子♥ 对吗?
I guess we'll never find out, will we?
这个大概永远也不会知道吧
I like Darius...
我喜欢达利斯
...and I intend to win.
并且我打算去赢
And if that doesn't make you happy, I'm sorry,
如果那样让你不开心 我很抱歉
but that's the way it is.
但是事实就是那样
Yael, hey. So, there's a flag on the play.
耶儿 嘿 那个 出了点状况
The costume assistant was steaming your blue dress,
化妆助理熨你蓝裙子时候
and she burned a hole in it.
不小心烫了一个洞
Are you serious? I'm serious.
你是认真的吗? 是的
Let me just be the first to apologize.
让我第一个来道歉
But, look, I did find this dress.
但是 你看 我找到这件裙子
You know, it could be great.
你知道的 这件不错
White looks amazing on you -- pop at sunset.
白色很适合你 尤其在日落时分
Yeah -- I mean, I guess I don't have a choice.
是的 我的意思是 我猜想我没得选择
You're -- seriously? You're saving my life.
讲真? 你救了我一命啊
Yeah, thank you, Rachel!
是的 谢谢你 蕾秋
I'm so sorry. Thanks.
我很抱歉 谢谢
Okay, I've got a firm grip on the shaft.
好的 我已经抓紧球杆了
Now you just have to whack it, okay?
现在你只要猛击它 可以吗?
I just whack it? That's what you want me to do?
猛击? 你想让我猛击它?
You want me to whack it?
你想让我击球?
Or whack off. Please, something more exciting!
猛滚远点也行 拜托 来点激烈的
I mean, these two screwed last night,
他们俩昨天大干了一场啊
and now they're doing a commercial for Florida.
这会儿他们简直是在给佛罗里达拍宣传片
Well, these are the dates that Darius wanted, so --
这就是达利斯想要的约会
So, I'm sorry, you were telling me
所以 我很抱歉 你正在告知我
what a suitor wants as if I would ever even care.
追求者想要什么 好像我在乎一样
You're his producer,
你是他的制♥作♥人
and you're supposed to be my Number Two.
你也应该是我的二把手
So maybe that promotion was a little premature.
所以也许我给你的升职有点太仓促了
Let me remind you that you promoted me
让我提醒下你 是你提拔的我
because I'm the one that brought Darius back.
因为是我带达利斯回来的
Yeah, and you're the only one
是啊 也只有你
willing to be his little bitch.
愿意做他的小贱♥人♥
I mean, if this is the best that you can do,
我是说 如果这是你所能做到最好的
then no wonder you only have only one girl left,
那么你的女孩就剩下一个一点都不奇怪
in your year of black power, no less. -
即便是本季黑人如此众多的情况
So, please, somebody get out there and help me out.
现在 拜托 来个人出去帮帮我
Pants him, light her hair on fire, anything!
他的衣服 还有她的头发 随便弄点劲爆的东西 任何东西!
I know you think Tiffany's a shoo-in,
我知道你非常看好蒂芙尼
but I've still got two girls left,
但是我这里还有两个女孩
and one of them is black.
其中一个还是黑人
You can just calm down, Malcolm X’ cause Chantal --
淡定点 黑人运动领袖 因为香黛尔...
She's actually dropping out at the elimination ceremony.
其实要退出淘汰赛了
Did you say something to her?
你和她说什么了吗?
What did you say? You can't do that!
你说了什么? 你不能那么做!
Well, I can and did, so you better hope
好吧 我不仅能 并且已经做了 你最好祈祷
Hot Rachel brings it, bitch, 'cause she's your only hope.
蕾秋能带给你想要的 小贱♥人♥ 因为她是你唯一的希望
Oh, and go! It's --
噢 快走! 这...
Oh, my God!
天啦噜!
Yes! Hold up.
好样的! 坚持住!
Finally, somebody's getting wet!
终于 有人湿身了!
Oh, my -- Oh, my God! That's my -- Please let --
啊 我的... 噢 我的天哪... 那是我的...请让...
Okay, come here, come here, come here, come here.
好了 过来这里 过来 过来
Cut it! Damn it!
停! 卧♥槽♥!
Can somebody tell me what the hell happened, anybody?
有谁能告诉我这他妈发生了什么 谁能告诉我?
No, nobody? Put down those sprinklers.
没人? 把那些洒水器关了
Put down those sprinklers. A bunch of idiots.
快把那些洒水器关了 一群蠢货
You good? Yeah.
你还好吗? 是的
All right. I'll talk to you in a little bit, okay?
那就好 我和你谈谈好吗?
Wait! Hey. You know, we --
等等!嘿 你知道 我们...
We really haven't gotten a chance to, you know,
从昨晚以后我们都没有机会
talk away from the cameras since last night.
躲开镜头说说话
You know what? Let me -- Let me get out of these wet clothes,
你知道些什么? 让我...让我先脱掉这身湿衣服
and then we can finish this, okay?
让后我们再来谈好吗?
What's going on with you? Are you okay?
你到底怎么了? 你没事吧?
I-I thought we had a really nice time.
我...我以为我们相处的很愉快呢
Chet, did you seriously just turn the sprinklers on?
切特 你把洒水器打开的时候到底在想啥啊?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表