剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Rachel? Rachel?
蕾秋 蕾秋
What -- What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here.
什... 你在这儿干什么? 你不该出现在这儿
I know. I know. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry about everything.
我知道 很抱歉 我对发生的一切感到很抱歉
You're sorry for what, beating me up?
你为什么抱歉 打我吗?
You know you're not supposed to be here.
你真的不该出现在这儿
Look, I know, I know. This is important.
我懂 但这很重要
Just hear me out. What are you talking about?
你听我说就行了 你想说什么?
I'm sorry. Coleman told me.
我很愧疚 科尔曼告诉过我
Him and Yael, they Yeah, I know all about them.
他和耶儿 他们... 我知道他们的事
No, no, you don't. She's -- She's a reporter.
不不不 你不知道 她是个记者
And she's about to go on live TV and tell the whole world
她打算在直播里告诉全世界
that we killed Mary.
我们杀了玛丽
I wish to wear my Welsh wristwatch.
黑灰化肥挥发会发灰
She sells seashells down by the seashore.
四是四 十是十 十四是十四 四十是四十
A big black bug bit a big black bear
扁担长 板凳宽
in the a big black butt, and the big black butt bled black blood.
扁担要绑在板凳上 板凳不让扁担绑在板凳上
Okay, so, you know, you do look absolutely amazing.
你知道吗 你看起来美极了
Thank you, Madison. You look cute.
谢谢你 麦迪逊 你也不错
Thanks.
谢谢
So you know what to say, right?
所以你知道你要说什么 对吧?
Oh, yeah, I know exactly what I'm going to say.
当然了 我完全知道我要说什么
So you just wait till they say the vows
所以你就等到他们说出婚礼誓言
and the I do's, and that's our cue.
然后互相说完我愿意 就到我们了
Yep. All good.
好的 没问题
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I got to do something.
我必须得有所行动
Um, there she is.
她就在那儿
All right, Jeremy, you got to go.
杰瑞米 你必须得走了
No. No. Let me stay.
不 不 让我留下吧
Okay, just meet me in the camera truck in five minutes.
好的 那就五分钟后在摄像车里面跟我碰头
All right.
知道了
Okay, people, showtime.
同志们 好戏要开始了
Here's my count. Ready? In 3, 2, 1.
听我倒数 准备好了吗 三 二 一
Welcome back to "Everlasting," Where love always finds a way.
欢迎回到"天长地久" 在这里 人们总能找到真爱
We've come to the end of our journey of love,
追爱的旅程至此已近终点
a journey... These people have no idea what goes on here,
一场旅程... 这些人完全不知道发生了什么
like what they did to you.
不知道他们对你做了什么
Let's just get what we came for.
让我们完成最初的使命吧
You good? I'm good.
你还好吗? 我没事
I don't have a choice, right?
反正我也没得选了 对吧?
Not really.
不一定哦
Madison.
麦迪逊
Hey, uh, Quinn wants you to check in on Chantal's grandmother.
奎因想让你去看看香黛尔的祖母
Oh, my God, is she suffocating?
天啊 她喘不上气了吗?
Oh, my God, she's having a really hard time breathing.
天啊 她看起来呼吸非常困难
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Tonight is a very special evening here on "Everlasting,"
今夜的"天长地久"非常特殊
not only for our contestants, but also for me personally.
不仅对参赛者们如此 对我个人来说也是一样
God, this is not about you.
天啊 这事跟你没关系
You are an insignificant turd,
你就是团无足轻重的屎球子
so come on, let's get on with the show. Ladies and gentlemen...
所以得了吧 让我们开始节目吧 女士们先生们...
What are you up to, twinsie?
你干什么呢 我的孪生姐妹?
Hey. Uh, I don't know where I'm supposed to sit.
我不知道我该坐哪儿
You're a rat.
你是个烂货
Excuse me?
你说什么?
You're a sweaty, tabloid hack.
你就是个汗津津的小报间谍
Jeremy sold me out.
杰瑞米把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
Oh, no, he didn't sell. He knows
他没卖♥♥你 他知道
exactly what you're worth -- He gave you away.
你值不了几个钱 他只是抛弃了你而已
Hi, can we get security here, please?
叫几个保安过来好吗?
Fine. You can stop me from being on the show,
好啊 你可以阻止我出现在节目上
but you can't stop me from telling the world what you people do.
但是你不能阻止我向世人曝光你们的行径
Hi, yeah, can we get her in a room, please?
能不能给她找个屋子呢?
Let's lock the door and make sure no one comes in. Thank you.
把门锁好 不要让任何人进去 谢谢你们
You can't shut me up, Rachel.
你不可能让我闭嘴的 蕾秋
His decision cannot be any harder, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 他的抉择真是非常艰难啊
Of course, we have debutante Chantal
当然了 现场有社交场新秀 香黛尔
or pro-football royalty Tiffany.
还有橄榄球皇室 蒂凡尼
Who will Darius choose?
达利斯会选择谁呢?
I say we find out, shall we?
让我们来看看结果吧 好吗?
Because here he is -- Darius Beck.
因为他就在这儿 达利斯·贝克
Ah, here we go.
好戏开始了
Where the hell have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥都去哪了?
Just a couple last-minute issues.
只是在最后几分钟处理了几个问题
Everything's fine.
一切都没问题
Yeah, well, it better be.
最好如此
Where's Rachel?
蕾秋哪去了?
I don't know.
我不知道
But we have to go exclusive with whoever can get here first.
我们必须要发出第一手资讯
Great. Love it. I'll see you soon.
太好了 很不错 一会见啦
In an "Everlasting" Surprise, this evening,
在今晚的"天长地久"中 有个惊喜
we will not be having a proposal...
我们不会安排求婚环节...
but instead, with Darius' special request,
而是 在达利斯的特别要求之下
we're going to be having a wedding.
这里将有一场婚礼
Wait, what?
等下 啥?
Surprise! Look at his face.
惊喜! 看看他那张脸
Remember, you're on live television.
记住 你现在正在直播
Okay, come on, here we go.
好的 来吧 这就开始
Cue the music, cue the dry ice.
音乐响起来 干冰放出来
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
赶紧的 赶紧的 赶紧的
Oh! Two brides!
两个新娘!
What?!
懵逼了吧
No.
不
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here? Chantal!
你又在这干什么? 香黛尔!
This is my wedding day.
这是我大喜的日子
What do you think this is?
你以为这是什么日子呢?
Yes! Yes!
好! 真好!
Bride-on-bride cat fight!
新娘大撕逼!
Whoo-hoo! This is fantastic.
真是好极了
I was specifically told. You heard something wrong.
他们特地告诉我了 你的消息一定不对
What? They specifically told me. Oh, hold on.
什么? 他们特地告诉我了的 等一下
Hey, uh, we have to cut to commercial.
我们先切进广♥告♥
Go to commercial right now.
现在就切进广♥告♥
Okay, that's a cut for commercial.
好了 停下 要进广♥告♥了
Damn! What the heck! Great job. Hi.
妈的!怎么回事啊! 干得不错
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
I didn't know, either. I
我也不知道
thought there was only going to be one of you.
我本来以为是你们中的一个呢
Great idea with the curtain! Genius!
帘子的主意不错! 真聪明!
Okay. Come on. Let's get this down.
好了 我们把这个撤了吧
Oh, this is fantastic, you guys.
大家干得不错啊
Oop. Wait, what is that?
等一下 那是什么
Who sidelined my girl?
谁把这姑娘扔边上了?
Where's Rachel?
蕾秋哪去了?
Coleman? Hi. And then
科尔曼? 嗨 然后...
Hi. You should just give it a rest, okay?
你差不多也该收手了 好么?
Yael's on lockdown.
耶儿被关起来了
Well, that is until our reporter from Entertainment Weekly
直到每周娱乐的记者
gets here. What does that mean?
赶到这里为止 你什么意思?
Uh, it seems that they got wind
看起来他们听说了
of how she lied her way onto the show.
她是怎么撒谎进入这个节目的
Yeah, yeah, and they're going to do an article discrediting her,
而且他们要写一篇文章来曝光她
so from here on end, nobody's going to believe a word
所以从现在开始 没人会相信
that comes out of her mouth.
她嘴里说出来的任何一个字
Is that what you think?
你以为事情就这样了吗?
No, I don't think. I know.
我不是以为 我是知道
Okay, you guys look good. Ready?
好的 你们看起来很好 准备好了吗?
Okay, we're live in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Action.
倒数 五 四 三 二 一 开拍
Darius. Darius.
达利斯 达利斯
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表